It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel if she was attending regular therapy, the impulsive behaviour would be curbed slightly. Speaking to a therapist/counsellor would give her pause for thought. It's easier to disregard what family or friends might be telling you, because you're close to them, and have probably heard it all before.
Sometimes you need an outside party to hold the mirror up to you (this is coming from someone who attends regular therapy, it's a god send if you can afford it).

The kids come across very happy, the little dotes. Lindsay is a good mum, and I'd imagine they're shielded from a lot of what goes on. But, as they get older, they'll cotton on to how dysfunctional Lindsay can be. I'd say the young lad is already becoming aware of it.

I reckon Jenny is starting to distance herself a little bit from Lindsay's personal life; only so many times you can support someone before you realise you need to focus on yourself. You'd be driven cracked watching a friend repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It'd take a toll on any friendship.
I agree with what you said on Jenny. I always felt there was an underlying tension between them while Lindsay was in that relationship which seems to be gone now. It must be so frustrating watching someone make the same mistakes over and over

Reactions: 3
Linz on the pod saying women are “so quick to shout red flag” about their friends’ boyfriends and we are in the generation that just throws out the dishwasher “rather than fixing it.” She has an incredible ability to hear only what she wants to hear and perceive things in a way that fits her narrative 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Linz on the pod saying women are “so quick to shout red flag” about their friends’ boyfriends and we are in the generation that just throws out the dishwasher “rather than fixing it.” She has an incredible ability to hear only what she wants to hear and perceive things in a way that fits her narrative 😂
I haven’t listened to it yet but to be honest I’m sick of caring about her more than she cares about herself. I can only imagine how exhausting it is to be her friend. I don’t believe in the saying ‘you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped’ but with Lindsay it does kinda feel like that. Guess all we can do is sit back and watch her self-destruct. She clearly didn’t learn anything from the women’s aid person they had on the pod.

Reactions: 8
Not just specific to It Galz and I enjoy tattle but do you ever suddenly snap into a moment where you’re like ‘How did I get to the point where I’m checking strangers instas trying to figure out if they’re back with their fella whose face I’ve never seen’ 😂😂

Ah sure look it’s a bit of entertainment celeb goss is nothing new these are just closer to home

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Live stream cancelled tonight due to a “personal issue”. Wondering did he break up with her again

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Live stream cancelled tonight due to a “personal issue”. Wondering did he break up with her again
They seem to be bailing/ missing deadlines alot. I know you can't prerecord a livestream but you wouldn't hold down a job if you were this inconsistent

Reactions: 12
Ah God that could be something as stupid as a camera breaking. Thought it was a personal issue sorry
Yes, what I took from it that it was some kind of equipment malfunction rather than something dramatic like a break up 🤣 poor lindz 🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought that too but then thought well they don’t have normal jobs they don’t have to stick to the same kind of rules.

Now that’s not me saying they shouldn’t be putting the effort in and being consistent, but my boss is *definitely* going to pull me up if I keep not showing up to work whereas listeners may not be bothered enough to unsubscribe over this kind of thing even if it’s happening a lot.

Dunno what the point of my own post is now I suppose just they’ve different rules and are jammy in that sense 😂

Reactions: 8
I spotted Evan out in town tonight so the issue couldn’t have been too personal on Jenny’s behalf, unless it was that he wasn’t available to do camera work

Reactions: 7
I spotted Evan out in town tonight so the issue couldn’t have been too personal on Jenny’s behalf, unless it was that he wasn’t available to do camera work
Maybe I’m giving them too much leeway but it might just be like they said- a slight family emergency. Maybe the kids are acting up or something kinda stressful/disruptive but not major. It happens. I doubt it’s about a break up or anything juicy.

Women are so quick to shout red flag nowadays because we are more educated about these issues an because we need to take care of ourselves. If Linds thinks women shout red flag too much it's because men need to do better 😂 Women put up with men's tit for too long but now we have more freedom and choice as we earn our own money. She is just very ignorant about history too. You would think all of her life experiences now would give her some perspective but no... I agree it must be exhausting being her friend.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.