It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The attitude on her live is disgusting. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however when you have such a massive and influential platform blatantly disregarding public health advice and this “duck it” attitude is appalling.
Currently covid positive and I hope I will never expose anyone to this wicked virus.
Her lack of empathy for those who have passed and the stress on our health service.
It’s a no from me hun

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
omg I just clicked in for 2 minutes and heard her say it's good so many people have it now and herd immunity is good and I swiftly exited.

Uggggh why are so many people with a platform going on their stories and spreading dumb misinformation. Stop that.

She hasn't even half a brain cell in her head. The lack of respect for front line workers and the stress on the health service. The selfishness is shocking really.

Reactions: 19
Oh god 🙄 just as I suspected, she said she would do it all over again 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The two young girls on her live “we live your attitude on it, the gallivanting” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Missed the start of it what was she saying
basically was saying she feels awful, is so sick and then in the next breath that it’s not a big deal, hospitals aren’t overrun, no point adhering to restrictions and it’s better that more people get it! Also said sure it’s sad if people die but that’s what happens when you’re old.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
basically was saying she feels awful, is so sick and then in the next breath that it’s not a big deal, hospitals aren’t overrun, no point adhering to restrictions and it’s better that more people get it! Also said sure it’s sad if people die but that’s what happens when you’re old.
Let's hope she doesn't get sicker.

Reactions: 1
Look it's just like a bad flu , the hospitals staff have been underworked the last year . It's has a 99% survival rate away and so what if she gives it to your Granny and she dies , she could her the flu and she could die as well . Lindsay was just being as sassy self as usual 🙄 oh and this year , she really going to say what she thinks .

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How on earth is she able to stay in a hotel? I thought they were open for people on essential work trips 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is this new controversy about them shaming men talking about mental health or has it just resurfaced as someone made a song/rap out of it?

Reactions: 1
How on earth is she able to stay in a hotel? I thought they were open for people on essential work trips 🙈
She didn’t want to stay in here house without the kids which means she checked in knowing she had corona ! She said she got it real bad - no love your not in hospital or dead so u only got a mild case. She is absolutely pig thick and as always extra mouthy and brave when she’s getting regular dick. Her idea of mental health is that she was bored not going out not suffering one bit as she said she never even tried the lockdown for a week. And going on that she’s lost weight so the young one on live was saying OMG I WANT CORORNA VIRUS

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She didn’t want to stay in here house without the kids which means she checked in knowing she had corona ! She said she got it real bad - no love your not in hospital or dead so u only got a mild case. She is absolutely pig thick and as always extra mouthy and brave when she’s getting regular dick. Her idea of mental health is that she was bored not going out not suffering one bit as she said she never even tried the lockdown for a week. And going on that she’s lost weight so the young one on live was saying OMG I WANT CORORNA VIRUS
She checked into a hotel with corona? What a selfish bleep.

Reactions: 8
Guys honestly can everybody unfollow i have already unfollowed after I heard her family were spreading covid all over the place. I feel her attitudes towards covid are vile. She has no consideration for us front line workers, families of those who died of those with long term effects. The hospitals are like chernobyl. I would love to invite her to remove the dead bodies from ICU since she has no issue. Maybe she would like to call the families of someone in their 30s who is a parent to say they may not make it. I bleeping hate that ugly faced pig of a person. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah even knowing what she's like it's still shocking. Most of the people who are like her and then actually get covid it knocks a bit of sense into them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm really shocked she checked into a hotel. How could she do that?

Reactions: 9
She checked into a hotel with corona? What a selfish bleep.
Wouldn’t be surprise if she was just in the boyfriends en-suite. 🙄 she said ,she post her postcode 😂when she was asked about it 😃😃😃😃 Lindsays full of tit , oh actually she said she doesn’t tit , not even when she gave birth twice . It’s all comes out your mouth hun 😷😘 oh and the reason the kids aren’t missing you is because, their probarly love being treated like kids by your family and not having to twerk on your gram to show all your fans that your a cool mom 🙄 it sicken her when Jenny has one and parents the exact opposite of her . 😂🤣🤣😂 a lot of people only watch , to laugh at her 🤗 but it’s very dangerous message for the young people that actually believe her .

Reactions: 9
Does Lindsay understand that the 99% survival rate is because of the lockdowns? Because people who need oxygen or ventilators are able to access them because the hospital system can cope? If everyone acted like she does there would be a way higher death rate.
And 30% of people in hospital are under 45, it is not just old people who are vulnerable rather young people in serious trouble can survive with access to the right treatment which would not be possible if we all did whatever the duck we liked.

Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t be surprise if she was just in the boyfriends en-suite. 🙄 she said ,she post her postcode 😂when she was asked about it 😃😃😃😃 Lindsays full of tit , oh actually she said she doesn’t tit , not even when she gave birth twice . It’s all comes out your mouth hun 😷😘 oh and the reason the kids aren’t missing you is because, their probarly love being treated like kids by your family and not having to twerk on your gram to show all your fans that your a cool mom 🙄 it sicken her when Jenny has one and parents the exact opposite of her . 😂🤣🤣😂 a lot of people only watch , to laugh at her 🤗 but it’s very dangerous message for the young people that actually believe her .
I was thinking the same about being in her bfs and not wanting to admit that... as everyone on the live was commenting that she wasn’t in her own apartment.. but she posted pics later while recording itgalz and it did look like she was in a hotel.. it was a typical hotel bedroom layout.. desk at the wall at the end of the bed with the tv above it.. nothing else really around it.
I presumed hotels would be requesting proof that you’re on “essential work”...but I guess maybe some are turning a blind eye for business.
I actually used to like the podcast - but she has really shown her true colours. Even sending her children to stay with her parents was so selfish.. I know she is sick but surely there was an alternative - perhaps one of her sisters could’ve stayed with the kids while she isolated in her room - seen as they clearly don’t care about catching it.. the kids wouldn’t have been eligible for a covid test until they were close contacts themselves (so after she received her positive test results) so she didn’t know if the kids had it when they went to her parents..her parents are high risk due to their age alone

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What was the point in separating from the kids? They'd already been mixing whe she would have been infectious.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.