Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Genuine question are we saying that an IT expert who has nothing to do with tattle can hack in and find out email addresses?? Can any admin confirm if this is possible or has happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The guards are right on it.

Did she actually post anything? Or is this some sort of multiple week tease about something that only about 100 people would understand?
I'm just going off what's posted here tbh, I can't be arsed trying to understand her ramblings 🤣
---
I am sure most of us dont give a fuck but I am sure none of us want our full name and photo out there - even if a gossip site
Very fair point, I could do without the effort of it, my days are busy. That would be the only inconvenience though.

But what have people said about her really? All I see here is people discussing her content that she puts out there publicly.

• Heart

Allthebesthandsomes

Thank you. It would be gas if all L does is amp up J's engagement and followers!

On another note, is she still in Galway finding this Internet wizard sleuth who's going to be able to out us all? haha
Someone fill me in where’s Jimmy?
Yes Jenny looks great
---
Is anyone actually worried?

Imagine trying to explain this to a guard, a woman in her forties is complaining on her podcast about something that was written on an online forum? I don't think they'd give it time.
They’d tell you to go offline. Case closed

glitterguts

Same shit, different day. My god, she really just rehashes the same shite over & over.

editing to add; I genuinely wish everyone would just unsub. At this stage it may be the only kick up the arse she very clearly needs.
Did she go to NCAD?! She hardly graduated if so?

• Haha

Annie94

i almost gave in to the madness and was about the subscribe to the podcast and then basic cop on stopped me from caving in.......

She is pretty for her age she looks great but I really feel for Jenny in all of this and I am beyond shocked kneevo being the bigger person maybe Elmo is good for her
I think she's seeking legal advise as opposed to being the bigger person.

Anyone listen yet, underwhelmed by the pod description but I'll hold judgement until I listen. Wondering where the big breaking news pods are that she's been going on about for weeks though.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Let her incriminate herself and whoever’s working on it with her! Anyone who’s been “found out”, get the Gardaí to investigate the manner in which your information was obtained in the first place. It may or may not be illegal, and then they’ve opened a whole new can of worms for themselves. No crimes have been committed on this Tattle thread, what’s she’s alleging she’ll do is criminal though. Any damaging information that she published that turns out to be of dubious quality, misrepresenting of a person or just false, will see Lindsay finding herself on the end of a VERY expensive lawsuit. She won’t need to worry about being boring with a mortgage when all is said and done.
Any of the accounts mentioned by L should look at the person L has listed at the person whom did the sleuthing. They’ve admitted that it was them so might be handy evidence if anything does come of this mess 😂