Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I posted her username here in 2020. She was private then and I unfollowed her and him when I posted the username here in fear of being doxxed 😂 I came across the screenshot saved in my camera roll. She is single again, must have split from the second boyfriend!

Yeah neither of them are following each other now at all.
There was a dna test wasn’t there. It wasn’t jimmys child

Reactions: 1

Amalfi

They said they were raped by the same guy in summer and Shauna made a few hints on her story, both of them unfriended him
I must have missed all this, that guy they were friends with & people seemed to like as he had done pods with L…. Rxped both of them? Was it an accusation or did it actually get investigated wow….

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I must have missed all this, that guy they were friends with & people seemed to like as he had done pods with L…. Rxped both of them? Was it an accusation or did it actually get investigated wow….
L admitted it and Shauna basically did, I wish I could remember exactly what was said

I do apologise if I offended everyone earlier - I am just confused about the timing, and don’t understand why you would be friends with someone who raped your best friend. Unless it was the same night? It’s so confusing.
For anyone who tries claiming I’m being out of order, please remember what happened to rosemary mccabe. If L can speak like that on a public podcast, I don’t know why I can’t speculate on tattle
Is it possible that S hadn’t told her at the time? How are we sure that L knew it had happened?