Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miserysorrow

VIP Member
Ohh I never liked that one, she’s from back in the 2006/7-ish days. I haven’t heard of her since, is she unhinged in her adult life?
Yeah around that timeframe, I first heard of her as a young teenager but I was 17/18 when I found the GuruGossip (another blast from the past) threads on her... very different times to now before influencing was ever really a thing
I have no idea what she's like now but I do see her the odd time in town and she seems normal

Reactions: 1

SSnark

Chatty Member
Lindsay thinks she is too cool and unconventional to queue for a sun lounger but not too cool to bitch and moan about like a middle aged, lazy hag
Like girl you and those people queuing are one and the same u are looking at your future

titsandtoes

She essentially said that Jenny sued Lindsay because Lindsay didnt hand over agreed amount of money for Itgalz buyout. However, court case was lost because Lindsay had evidence of coercion from Jenny to sign the agreement.

The coercion was alluded to before in Lindsay's instagram statement. There's something that Jenny knows which Lindsay doesn't want out (but Lindsay did say it wasnt true way back when... but it must be somewhat true, because why would it make her want to sign).

Lindsay couldnt spill the tea on the fight that caused the fallout due to her ex being involved, who she fears.

What I took from it is that Lindsay/her ex were doing something which Jenny found disagreeable. Jenny mistakenly vented about it to L's sisters. L's sisters told L.. the fight occurred.. L locked J out of the accounts and so Jenny wanted to be done with it. She needed a buyout but there may have been a lack of a contract/IP agreement... she threatened L in the heat of the moment.. L agreed to pay her but didn't so Jenny sued her. Jenny lost because of a technicality.

If anyone should be bitter its Jenny but Lindsay has repeatedly displayed very resentful behaviour.
Did I miss something I just watched the vid and she didn't mention Jenny at all? Mostly just talks about how she hates men, and loves reading tattle 😅