It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah - they were overdone on Xgalz, nevermind LL.

Where does L go from here?! Feel like we've heard all her stories...
There’s no real movement for L. As niche as J pod is there is always a conspiracy to be spoke about or a true crime case. I can’t see L doing well on the comedy scene either. Unfortunately women rarely do well and honestly her comedy comes from stories we’ve heard a million times over

Reactions: 10
There’s no real movement for L. As niche as J pod is there is always a conspiracy to be spoke about or a true crime case. I can’t see L doing well on the comedy scene either. Unfortunately women rarely do well and honestly her comedy comes from stories we’ve heard a million times over
Has anyone here been to any of L's comedy shows?

Reactions: 1
Honestly I do think she is stuck for new content so she always has to talk about how great her life was in her 20s just for something to talk about, she'll be in her 40s and probably do the same thing. Good for you that your life was great in your 20s but please live in the moment too

At least in comparison to someone like Jess Brennan who's also in her 30s she has some sort of motivation to do other things aside from churning content e.g. her children

Honestly I do think she is stuck for new content so she always has to talk about how great her life was in her 20s just for something to talk about, she'll be in her 40s and probably do the same thing. Good for you that your life was great in your 20s but please live in the moment too

At least in comparison to someone like Jess Brennan who's also in her 30s she has some sort of motivation to do other things aside from churning content e.g. her children
Good point.

I wonder is hanging around with Shauna (who is 10-11 years younger than her) a desperate attempt to cling onto those younger years that she loved so much?

Reactions: 8
Good point.

I wonder is hanging around with Shauna (who is 10-11 years younger than her) a desperate attempt to cling onto those younger years that she loved so much?
It probably is, there's a picture of her on the sesh I remember seeing a few years ago and some of the people she was hanging out with were younger than me (adults obviously but you get my point) 👁👁

It probably is, there's a picture of her on the sesh I remember seeing a few years ago and some of the people she was hanging out with were younger than me (adults obviously but you get my point) 👁👁
I think I remember. And also the pics of her seshing with Kneevo and her mates and Eskimo Supreme etc

Reactions: 3
wasn’t she hanging out with versatile and kneevo earlier this year as well? they’re definitely 10-12 years younger than her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone here been to any of L's comedy shows?
One of my mates saw her gig last week in town. Apparently it was all sex jokes, and there was one joke about the happy pear chaps riding eachother..

Also, said that L had a mate with her (which I assume was Shauna?) that ran on stage while L was making a joke about one night stands, and grabbed the mic off L and said something like "if any yous want to duck me afterwards, your more than welcome". 🫣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
One of my mates saw her gig last week in town. Apparently it was all sex jokes, and there was one joke about the happy pear chaps riding eachother..

Also, said that L had a mate with her (which I assume was Shauna?) that ran on stage while L was making a joke about one night stands, and grabbed the mic off L and said something like "if any yous want to duck me afterwards, your more than welcome". 🫣
That’s iconic

• Sad
@Whoamibai you made Ls stories!

Does she think its a flex to read tattle and share comments from there?!

Seems a bit silly to share reviews showing how shite your "comedy" shows are 🤣 v on brand for L to be scoring own goals i guess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Lindsay, the washed up witch. Poor Jenny, the try hard, trying to fit the mould. They’re both basic as f**k and painful to watch as they try to stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Give the people what they want and hash it out together girlies. Even put it behind a paywall. I’d sub😂 or an influencer boxing match

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.