It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing for her - she seems to think shes the next Joanne McNally/Deirdre O'Kane - shes so deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times will she have to go through this loop before she stops it? I've been through it myself one time too many. It takes a lot of work to get yourself out of patterns like this. I don't know when it will click for her.
Reading this comment after finding out L is back with her ex. And the loop continues.

Reactions: 2
I think I’ll finally unfollow her. I’m only 25 but I’m beginning to cringe at everything she posts, that response to the slut dropping is so cringe. It’s like something a 18 year old on TikTok would do

Reactions: 10
I think I’ll finally unfollow her. I’m only 25 but I’m beginning to cringe at everything she posts, that response to the slut dropping is so cringe. It’s like something a 18 year old on TikTok would do
Agreed, I'm in my early 20s and I think she's so immature and doesn't seem to want to progress especially with her content

Reactions: 3
Agreed, I'm in my early 20s and I think she's so immature and doesn't seem to want to progress especially with her content
It's annoying - as I do actually like her but the content is just lacking and she doesn't take any suggestions on board.
How many more times is she gonna churn out Kate Moss / Sex & the City episodes 😭

Reactions: 6
It's annoying - as I do actually like her but the content is just lacking and she doesn't take any suggestions on board.
How many more times is she gonna churn out Kate Moss / Sex & the City episodes 😭
I wish she went back to doing stick and poke or even nails im bored to death with her regurgitating 2000s pop culture that everyone and their mother knows, as if that topic isn't saturated enough

Reactions: 6
I wish she went back to doing stick and poke or even nails im bored to death with her regurgitating 2000s pop culture that everyone and their mother knows, as if that topic isn't saturated enough
It's just beyond over done at this stage.

I do think that she has the ability to make the podcast so much better than it is but I cannot cope with another episode where she discusses the style of 2008-2009 and the life of an 'Indie' single mother of that time

Reactions: 1
She’s taking the piss on Liffey Street, I’d be more morto for the ones filming themselves striding across the street without a lick of irony 👀

• Haha
She’s taking the piss on Liffey Street, I’d be more morto for the ones filming themselves striding across the street without a lick of irony 👀
I’m not a fan of Jenny but compared to L, she has handled herself with grace
L is putting up videos of her twerking and slut dropping everywhere at nearly 40, hangs around with Shauna who is a dose of shite, cannot maintain a consistently good podcast

overall, I find myself more drawn to L as I’ve followed her for much longer and used to love her style, but it’s a bit too manic right now

• Heart
I’m not a fan of Jenny but compared to L, she has handled herself with grace
L is putting up videos of her twerking and slut dropping everywhere at nearly 40, hangs around with Shauna who is a dose of shite, cannot maintain a consistently good podcast

overall, I find myself more drawn to L as I’ve followed her for much longer and used to love her style, but it’s a bit too manic right now
Yeah - agreed.

I find it's impossible not to want to root for her though.

Reactions: 4
It's just beyond over done at this stage.

I do think that she has the ability to make the podcast so much better than it is but I cannot cope with another episode where she discusses the style of 2008-2009 and the life of an 'Indie' single mother of that time
Even the "slaving" stories as mad as they are, are just recycled from before.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.