It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance L of asking why is she suing and talking about her income. If someone I was friends with was using our friendship breakup to stay relevant I’d sue ahahah

Reactions: 9
L cant help herself, she will spill the tea when she can, so far shes only mentioned the law suit EVERY opportunity she has 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Karla had a bad fall at her show. What if she sued too? Throw Echo Boy in there too. Let's all sue Lindsay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Given how much Karla talks about fat phobia, I was shocked she didn’t say how the venue’s stairs or Doc Martins aren’t fat inclusive. It’s always her first criticism of everything.

• Haha
Given how much Karla talks about fat phobia, I was shocked she didn’t say how the venue’s stairs or Doc Martins aren’t fat inclusive. It’s always her first criticism of everything.
Karla is always on about #ibelieveher too - the sheer bleeping irony of her going to a show with rape jokes and saying NOTHING! If that was done by anyone but L she’d be all over it.

Reactions: 15
Anyone know what L is offering for December in terms of uploads? And if she's planning to charge?
She said in her live that she will be back in December with “proper” content, hence teasing the episode with Jimmy so people will keep subsribed for the tea. But im not sure what the story is now since she said on discord she wants to take more time off 🤷🏻‍♀️. She clearly doesn't know herself

I think it’s safe to say she’s making stuff up as she goes/as it suits her. When she’s getting kick back on discord she’s going through a tough time and needs time off (quietens any neg feedback) and when she’s on stage she’s all bark no bite.

Reactions: 7
Lindsay will take time off for the 100th time for her mental health and to get the pod on a good track. People will ask if charges will be paused because there is no content. She’ll ignore them until too many people are angry. She pause payments. Then she’ll spit out a few tit pods or posts. Then she’ll complain how she hasn’t taken a wage. Then she’ll mope around about Jenny. Then she’ll be boss witch again… and the cycle continues folks.

It is wild ItGalz has finally dropped below 1k. I’d say it’s either diehards or people just watching the train wreck 😅

Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s nothing if not predictable. She’ll go on about the lawsuit & Jenny as long as it garners her attention. I can’t believe there’s any more than a couple of hundred people sticking around, again not a reflection of her actual popularity until she decides to charge again

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s nothing if not predictable. She’ll go on about the lawsuit & Jenny as long as it garners her attention. I can’t believe there’s any more than a couple of hundred people sticking around, again not a reflection of her actual popularity until she decides to charge again
Would nobody in her family have an intervention of some sort with her? She’s all over the shop

Reactions: 8
She is pathetic at this stage. Her online persona does not match up to how she is in person. She is meek face to face, sober anyway. The girl just believes her own hype. She doesn't believe that Jenny will see this through, which is why she is talking about it. I think in her mind she is trying to turn people on Jenny because she is the victim, because as soon as she realises how her actions have real life consequences, she retreats. Case in point with her promoter telling her he would drop her because she sullied his name with Liberty Hall.

I am lowkey mortified for her when she hides behind the mental health cloak, when her toxic behaviour online and now at her shows, has caused so much anguish to people. She still thinks she's in school, trying to turn everyone on someone she has an issue with for drama, and as soon as her lies are exposed its meNTal HEaLtH. Bully, bully, bully.

Reactions: 19
I'd say her mental health would be a lot better if she sorted out the tit show of a patreon she has and sorted out some kind of payment plan to pay J off(if that is what the suing thing is about) rather than taking more time off to go in the lash.

My mental health would be a mess too if my business was going down the drain and I owed money to my former business partner but time off isn't going fix that, facing it head on is really the only solution.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd say her mental health would be a lot better if she sorted out the tit show of a patreon she has and sorted out some kind of payment plan to pay J off(if that is what the suing thing is about) rather than taking more time off to go in the lash.

My mental health would be a mess too if my business was going down the drain and I owed money to my former business partner but time off isn't going fix that, facing it head on is really the only solution.
Right?! So sick of her using mental health as an excuse while posting lunchtime boozing on her stories.. she’s the boy who cried Wolf at this point.

Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand her excuse about how she struggles with scheduling. Tuesdays are for the pod upload and Fridays are for the vlog. The kids are in school, she has a cleaner, and she has family to help every aspect of her life. It doesn’t sound too hard to me.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.