It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara bell ?

No Clara Bell was there but sat at the back and asked a question during the Q&A, I genuinely can't remember what it was... The other girl that claimed to be L's best mate had very very short hair
Oh yeah that’s her friend from the vlog who was also on the pod recently right? Ls new bestie that she pulled out of nowhere

Reactions: 5
Jenny's new vlog was such a soothing vibe, I love how she doesn't seem to be trying hard with them in the best way

Reactions: 15
omg did the girl have short blonde hair? I went the first night and this girl was so drunk and was trying to grab the mic off L… you could tell even L was a bit scarlet even though she was supposedly her mate

And the other (i think Shauna?) went up on stage at one point to tell a story about pegging some lad and Lindsay encouraged her to name drop him... which she did... very uncomfortable energy tbh
Jesus wept. The bang of desperation off this.

Reactions: 8
Good description of the scene, just missing one key component.

Cocaine. And lots of it

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe we still haven’t gotten a full run down/pics of the two-time dumper Dave. I’m highly disappointed in our snooping skills

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe we still haven’t gotten a full run down/pics of the two-time dumper Dave. I’m highly disappointed in our snooping skills
I was thinking the same, how is it possible that we still don't know who he is

Reactions: 5
J mentioned on her latest livestream that she got offered a “tonne” of money to do live shows for both the Olympia and Vicar St in October but she turned them down because she thought the podcast needed to find its feet a bit more before jumping into live shows

Reactions: 29
How many patrons does she have atm? It makes sense to delay on shows that massive because a) covid but also b) building a listenership to manage a sold-out show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.