Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m scared to start a new thread about someone because I feel like everyone else loves her 😂
I've got to admit I do like her as well :D but i would make it anyways as obviously everyone's got there own opinions

Reactions: 1
Agreed, she looked like a walking satsuma.
All this makeup looks great with a ring light and camera… in reality it’s an oxidised mess
PLEASE I BEG YOU HAVE ME CRYING with your comments 😂 make a thread about over tanned influencers like orange try to hards that would be so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Suck ups in her comments -“There’s nothing wrong with fake tanning” no there isn’t, I fake tan, but fake tanning to the point you don’t look like a white British person? Doing it to the point you are actively offending POC and blocking them for speaking out? That’s wrong

Why does she never blend her orange foundation down past her neck, it annoys the hell out of me that she always leaves her chest area red. Reminds me of a friggin turkey 🦃!!

0227CD27-5BC5-4E21-8045-7904A1FEE13C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she never blend her orange foundation down past her neck, it annoys the hell out of me that she always leaves her chest area red. Reminds me of a friggin turkey 🦃!!

View attachment 1286746
She leaves it read because she's got eczema if she applied all that orange tit to it it would look even scabbier and worse 😂. Your not even supposed to need to blend foundation onto your chest, she just doesn't wear the right shade

Decided to look her up on here as I just watched her on the gkbarry podcast, what are the scandals and being cancelled she was talking about that she wouldn’t speak on, don’t get good vibes from her

Agreed, she looked like a walking satsuma.
All this makeup looks great with a ring light and camera… in reality it’s an oxidised mess
She's live talking about that time you followed her around asda 😭😭😭 I can't believe she says that

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's live talking about that time you followed her around asda 😭😭😭 I can't believe she says that
have you seen the new account floating around tiktok tattle expose - she or he named the girl above that you quoted - H that’s the initial I wont use the name, I don’t think people understand they cannot find out and shotting names around is dangerous. It’s pathetic

she just loves herself wayyyyy to much and whenever she comes on my fyp its always her putting herself down so everyone feeds her ego. while she eye fucks the camera

Reactions: 4
have you seen the new account floating around tiktok tattle expose - she or he named the girl above that you quoted - H that’s the initial I wont use the name, I don’t think people understand they cannot find out and shotting names around is dangerous. It’s pathetic
Nope I can't see a page with a username like that

The person actually never followed her round asda she just saw her in asda, that was it. Issy keeps making out they the person followed her around 😂

no haven’t seen it,🤣🤣 that’s hilarious

I didn’t stalk her or follow her, I saw her once, and she looked bleeping orange that’s the story … she’s obsessed with herself

• Haha
Also they are wrong 🤣 I’m not a H
I think tiktok takes tattle accounts down as I see them sometimes but they always disappear,
Either that or they feel stupid and delete the accounts….

Also they are wrong 🤣 I’m not a H
I think tiktok takes tattle accounts down as I see them sometimes but they always disappear,
Either that or they feel stupid and delete the accounts….
She was going on about being stalked in asda saying someone spends their free time following her round their local asda and if she talks about tattle too much she'll have another 16 threads about her and someone said you've only got 8 pages and she was like wow wow are you serious? That's terrifying that you know that. Wowwwww 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was going on about being stalked in asda saying someone spends their free time following her round their local asda and if she talks about tattle too much she'll have another 16 threads about her and someone said you've only got 8 pages and she was like wow wow are you serious? That's terrifying that you know that. Wowwwww 😭
She likes to keep herself relevant. 🤣 people make out like tattle is illegal it’s so funny

• Haha
no haven’t seen it,🤣🤣 that’s hilarious

I didn’t stalk her or follow her, I saw her once, and she looked bleeping orange that’s the story … she’s obsessed with herself
Isn’t that what happens in supermarkets anyway? Because of the layout you generally follow the same people through the store. Im going to start telling people they’re stalking me if I see them in the fresh meat aisle and again at the crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t that what happens in supermarkets anyway? Because of the layout you generally follow the same people through the store. Im going to start telling people they’re stalking me if I see them in the fresh meat aisle and again at the crisps
I know right,but honestly I just happened to see her… I didn’t follow her at all… she was heading straight to the clothes and I was going to the fruit 🤣🤣

I used to think she was just an orange try hard now she’s an orange self obsessed lying try hard 🍊

Nobody would want to follow her around anywhere after what GK Barry said about her arse. Probably smells worst than the sewers the stupid orange cow