Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe we are still talking about this, I cannot believe our leader's are still walking around with their thumbs up their arses.

I usually try to find a positive picture to start the thread but everything is so bleak and dark.

Instead, lets have this Hamada is the gentleman who feeds the children so kindly.

Hope springs eternal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new thread.
I find it very illuminating that there is zero media reporting on the fact that a Jewish man descended from Holocaust survivors is standing against Keir Starmer because he is disgusted with his support for genocide.

If it had been the previous leader it would be front page news.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am not in his constituency but I just donated to his campaign.

-

Well isn't she just a peach? 😟

• Sick
  • Angry
Is anyone noticing an upsurge in social media interaction on this?

I've had messages today from a colleague expressing their outrage over Rafah in response to some stories I've posted. Seen people posting who aren't the usual suspects. I hope it means a shift but I dare not hope.

I don't ever share horrific content, just awareness raising. But I do see the horrific content and I acknowledge that I see it. It's been a loooooooong almost nine months of this.

God help the people of Palestine who are suffering this hell.
---
I am not in his constituency but I just donated to his campaign.

-

Well isn't she just a peach? 😟

What a vile bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

I've had messages today from a colleague expressing their outrage over Rafah in response to some stories I've posted. Seen people posting who aren't the usual suspects. I hope it means a shift but I dare not hope.

I don't ever share horrific content, just awareness raising. But I do see the horrific content and I acknowledge that I see it. It's been a loooooooong almost nine months of this.

---

What a vile bleep.
I’m seeing more people posting the “Eyes on Rafah” posts. I feel I should think this is a good thing that people are sharing, but I can’t help feel angry and annoyed that these people with huge voices and platforms have been silent for 7 months whilst this genocide and destruction goes on. If more people had actually been awake to what was happening instead of just “I don’t understand what’s happening/they’re as bad as each other/what can I do”, they wouldn’t have to now share these posts. I also wonder what is an AI image of a fake refugee camp that looks fine actually doing? Share the real pictures of the real people who have lost everything, I don’t care if it is disturbing or upsetting for some people in their warm and cozy homes, people need to be shocked and disgusted at what is going on, it’s a privilege in itself that these images make you uncomfortable because at least that isn’t your everyday or god forbid your family.

Reactions: 24

---

What a vile bleep.
Yes definitely. It's all starting to bubble over I think. This image has been shared 24.7 million times today on peoples Instagram stories. People who were doubting that their leaders could really be complicit in a Genocide are finally realising that they in fact are. The ICJ ruling has a part to play in this I believe but also the tent massacre. There was no excuse for it. NONE.
IMG_20240528_194104.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

---

What a vile bleep.
Karma is a witch that never forgets an address leave it to the universe because I’ve seen a few like her over the past few months and nothing good has come to them she is putting out a heinous energy but she’s stupid because she is sowing with the wind but she will reap a whirlwind watch this space.

Reactions: 13
Another thread we shouldn’t need.
The message is the same. Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone noticed how a lot of stories in the mainstream media are getting more graphic I just read one on cnn that really humanised the Palestinians, yeh I know they’re still printing a lot of bs propaganda but I sense a shift anyone else ?

Reactions: 14
Yes definitely. It's all starting to bubble over I think. This image has been shared 24.7 million times today on peoples Instagram stories. People who were doubting that their leaders could really be complicit in a Genocide are finally realising that they in fact are. The ICJ ruling has a part to play in this I believe but also the tent massacre. There was no excuse for it. NONE.
View attachment 2962201
What account did you see that on? I’d like to share it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What account did you see that on? I’d like to share it.
Wearthepeace have it up in their stories of you want to try their page 🩷
Melissa Barreram has it up in her stories now too.

Up at 26.4 million now.

Reactions: 11
I’m slightly irritated by a lot of celebrities posting the “All eyes on Gaza” trend. They’ve done duck all for 8 months, will jump on a bandwagon, then forget about it.

When will they protest? When will the act? When will they boycott? The likes of Charlotte Church, Gary Linekar etc - we need more of them.

• Heart
I’m seeing more people posting the “Eyes on Rafah” posts. I feel I should think this is a good thing that people are sharing, but I can’t help feel angry and annoyed that these people with huge voices and platforms have been silent for 7 months whilst this genocide and destruction goes on. If more people had actually been awake to what was happening instead of just “I don’t understand what’s happening/they’re as bad as each other/what can I do”, they wouldn’t have to now share these posts. I also wonder what is an AI image of a fake refugee camp that looks fine actually doing? Share the real pictures of the real people who have lost everything, I don’t care if it is disturbing or upsetting for some people in their warm and cozy homes, people need to be shocked and disgusted at what is going on, it’s a privilege in itself that these images make you uncomfortable because at least that isn’t your everyday or god forbid your family.
Ah same, I’ve felt annoyed at myself for being angry that my whole feed on Instagram is posting now. I know this is what we’ve wanted the whole time but I can’t help but feel it’s a bit bleeping late

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't care how late people are as long as they speak up. I ain't gatekeeping. The more people who speak up the better it is for the Palestinians and at the end of the day they are all that matters in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wearthepeace have it up in their stories of you want to try their page 🩷
Melissa Barreram has it up in her stories now too.

Up at 26.4 million now.
Thank you 🙏🏼 one more sharer added to the total.
---
I’ve also seen this one being shared by friends on Facebook who I don’t recall having shared anything before. The Rafah massacre has really spread for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s been genuinely a case that these people haven’t been doing anything behind the scenes or haven’t been following what has been happening other than in mainstream (biased) media or have a lot of them thought this was wrong for some time but have been scared to speak out? I don’t know.
Maybe it’s a combination of the channel 4 documentary, and also the fact the images (as I said, I’ve seen some things inc the whole tank pictures) but the video of the child…I just think it’s really really hard to continue to be “passive” or “I don’t know enough about it”…quite clearly you are a psychopath if you can see that video and think “yep, deserved” so I think people whom haven’t had the courage to post/speak up/voice opinions now have that courage as this situation (not that any of the others weren’t in my opinion) is so obvious as to what has happened and it’s been posted everywhere. Isreal can’t hide - the fact they’ve tried to say it was a mistake is absolutely disgraceful.

They’ve done these “mistakes” so many times and got away with it. I pray they no longer can after last nights images…I can hope anyway 😞

Reactions: 12