Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. If Bisan is done, who is going to fill that breach now? šŸ„ŗ

It's summer, there are elections, there are sports competitions, music festivals and long weekends this week. If you watch the MSM, Gaza is the 4th or 5th story they report on, no longer first or second. It must be nice for people to have the luxury of forgetting about a genocide, because hey Swiftie is in town and she is going to donate shed loads of money to food banks. Nothing to see here folks! šŸ˜’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus. If Bisan is done, who is going to fill that breach now? šŸ„ŗ

It's summer, there are elections, there are sports competitions, music festivals and long weekends this week. If you watch the MSM, Gaza is the 4th or 5th story they report on, no longer first or second. It must be nice for people to have the luxury of forgetting about a genocide, because hey Swiftie is in town and she is going to donate shed loads of money to food banks. Nothing to see here folks! šŸ˜’
Yeh I agree and there is also burn out even among the most staunch supporters of Gaza.
I have had to take a step back myself I started having anxiety attacks which is not normal for me we arenā€™t used to seeing decapitated kids and all the other heinous injuries that we have seen day in and day out,
I am not trying to insinuate that our discomfort is anything close to that of the Palestinians but I do think a lot of people are emotionally exhausted and traumatised by everything the injuries the lack of any accountability for the Israelis and the hypocrisy of the words leaders. I feel so sad and Iā€™m not alone in that but whatever we do it changes nothing the bots and paid agitators are still online spreading their propaganda and lies itā€™s an uphill battle the courts seem to be redundant Iā€™ve never felt so powerless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's summer, there are elections, there are sports competitions, music festivals and long weekends this week. If you watch the MSM, Gaza is the 4th or 5th story they report on, no longer first or second.
And they're not even paying lip service to a ceasefire deal now. There seems to be absolutely no pressure on Israel to stop and withdraw.

Reactions: 9
Hey everyone, I checked out cause it was getting too much. I recently had a chat with my local labour mp, heā€™s supportive of Palestine but I said to him I can no longer support a party who chooses to stay quiet on children being murdered. I have children myself I couldnā€™t imagine my life without them. Iā€™m so angry. Iā€™ve just seen Bisanā€™s post I am lost that we are still here.

Whatā€™s next? What can we do, I donā€™t know what to do anymore.
I'm supporting Archive Genocide, Medical Aid for Palestinians and Palestine Action. A drop in the ocean, all feels pointless but can't not do anything.

There are various gofundmes to get people out being advertised on twitter. Hard to know which are genuine but if it's amplified by an account I trust I donate to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bisan, next time I complain of sore feet, taste basil or think I need to trim my hair. It will be your post I remember.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
New waves of enforced displacement for eastern Khan Younis
Reporting from Deir el-Balah, Gaza, Palestine

The past 24 hours have been quite difficult for residents of the eastern parts of Khan Younis.

Khan Younis was under heavy military incursions and pretty much full Israeli control for four months.

The entire city was obliterated and all of its social services destroyed.

Now a new wave of enforced displacement is pushing residents from the eastern parts of Khan Younis into the central and western parts of the city, including the al-Mawasi ā€œevacuation zoneā€, that has been largely unsafe as it was repeatedly bombed.

The lack of fuel means what people are doing right now is either walking for miles or using animals to pull carts to leave.

This constant movement and enforced displacement is taking its toll on a population that has been traumatised and displaced for the past nine months.

_v1__HighRes__PalestinianIsraelConflict-1719901657.jpg

Displaced Palestinians leave an area in eastern Khan Younis after the Israeli army issued a new evacuation order for parts of the city on Monday [Bashar Taleb/AFP]

ā€˜Fear and extreme anxietyā€™ grip Khan Younis as Israel orders more mass displacement

The AFP news agency is reporting a wave of Israeli strikes in southern Gaza as Palestinians flee areas of Khan Younis city and Rafah following the Israeli order to evacuate immediately.

Witnesses told the AFP news agency of multiple strikes in and around Khan Younis city, where at least eight people were killed and more than 30 were wounded overnight, according to a medical source and the Palestine Red Crescent Society.

Ahmad Najjar, a resident of the Bani Suheila area of Khan Younis, said ā€œa large displacement of residentsā€ is under way.

ā€œFear and extreme anxiety have gripped people after the evacuation order,ā€ he said.

Source for both: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...dents-flee-khan-younis-amid-artillery-attacks

• Angry
Reactions: 3
You see your land bombed, vital infrastructure destroyed, little kids blown to bits, you can't find food, you managed to survive only to be shifted from pillar to post from the occupier. If you can't kill them, drive them mad.

In other Zionsit bullshit news: You know the No Thanks app to help boycott Israel? They are sabotaging it.

Reactions: 2