Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we only watch one video about this situation it should be made by an unbiased production company. I’m not taking sides here but if someone showed a video from an Israeli perspective this place would be up in arms!
What on earth are you talking about Moley? An 'unbiased production company'? You want us to research the production companies of the films that are made to somehow make an assessment of their 'bias' before sharing it here? FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Incidentally, the 2 films I recommended last night are both from "an Israeli perspective". No one was "up in arms".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love it when someone writes a sentence starting with ‘I’m not on either side BUT…’ - making you understand fully that they absolutely ARE on one side 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I love it when someone writes a sentence starting with ‘I’m not on either side BUT…’ - making you understand fully that they absolutely ARE on one side 🤦🏽‍♀️
Their stance is always to address regular pro Palestinian comments. Those bothsiders stay silent on pro genocide posts - it’s laughable after 7 months.

Reactions: 8
It's not even that, I'm actually shocked at the suggestion we should somehow be suppressing a short video about the history of Palestine and how it bleeds into the present because it's 'biased'. It's so anti-intellectual, it really demonstrates the willingness to adopt a kind of censorship or denial of inconvenient truths. McCarthyism, almost.

I was suggesting, like you stated that “now we are a few generations in it’s happening to the Palestinians”, that if we can accept these “relentless attacks” by Israelis then you’re correct and that GT MUST accept the same principle for the anger of Hamas. We are agreeing really. You gave me a theory and I ran with it. I’m thankful you came on and brought it up. It makes much more sense of why 7/10 occurred and why there’s so much anger and aggression is happening. Sorry I probably should have said thank you. It took me a while to understand but I’m there. Thank you 🙏🏼
Was just making sure you weren't putting words into my mouth as you were a bit all over the place ;)
---
Tantura and Blue Box are 2 documentaries which look at this.
Seen Blue Box but it was a while ago, not seen Tantura.

The Palestinian Women’s football team are playing in Dublin this evening. This is them arriving at the airport at the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine this must be GT again 🤬

---
🙏🏼 we need some pressure from somewhere in the world let it be the ICJ

---
I for one am shook!

---
🫅

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.