Israeli - Palestinian conflict #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They confirmed their movement with Israeli officials and PUT THEIR LOGO ON TOP OF THE CARS SO THEY WOULDN’T BE KILLED BY DRONES.

duck Israel, and duck everyone in it. duck anyone who supports this tit too.

If this doesn’t make the UK government wake up, I don’t know what will. I had a nosey on the Daily Fail today and the reporting of this story and the comments are actually quite scathing towards Israel. Hopefully this is a sign the tide is starting to turn? 🙏

Reactions: 19
the fact the iof couldn't even be arsed to distinguish between aid workers and civillians (or 'terrorists') proves this is an all out genocide.
Important to note that genocide is all about intention to destroy a group in whole or in part. If you’re just killing a bunch of people without that specific intention it’s a crime against humanity - still bad but doesn’t exactly carry the same weight as something being declared a genocide

International law does recognise that collateral damage can occur (in specific circumstances) and that innocent people are going to be affected. The talking point matters because it will likely form a part of their defence (as someone has just posted) to the public and will likely affect how angry a State is publicly going to get at what has happened - though the usual allies will stay silent

I have just read an opinion article from iNews that made it sound like the convoy was the only thing seemingly specifically targeted. It floated the idea that Israel would say it was mis-communication between all their forces, and if that’s the case then pressure really should be applied on that point rather than just shouting into the void that Israel can’t be trusted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t know I’m guessing that going for aid workers, medical staff and journalists kinda gives the impression of their intention to commit genocide

Reactions: 18
Important to note that genocide is all about intention to destroy a group in whole or in part. If you’re just killing a bunch of people without that specific intention it’s a crime against humanity - still bad but doesn’t exactly carry the same weight as something being declared a genocide

International law does recognise that collateral damage can occur (in specific circumstances) and that innocent people are going to be affected. The talking point matters because it will likely form a part of their defence (as someone has just posted) to the public and will likely affect how angry a State is publicly going to get at what has happened - though the usual allies will stay silent

I have just read an opinion article from iNews that made it sound like the convoy was the only thing seemingly specifically targeted. It floated the idea that Israel would say it was mis-communication between all their forces, and if that’s the case then pressure really should be applied on that point rather than just shouting into the void that Israel can’t be trusted 🤷🏼‍♀️
They’ve shown their intent on numerous occasions.

IMG_2843.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this tweet might help explain the details of the 3 THREE separate attacks in a safe zone with known coordinates of the aid 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

The truth is that Israel have made their intentions known they did have the capability of targeted strikes they chose to use dump bombs and bombs that made people explode on the inside.
They chose to turn off the water and electricity and to shut down Al Jazeera to hide their war crimes.
There was a leaked voice recording yesterday saying that the UK Government had been advised that Israel was in breach of international law so yeh they know.
The Israelis have destroyed the whole infrastructure in Gaza from mosques, churches, hospitals and all educational facilities, they’ve killed journalists, medical staff and ripped up cemeteries and ran over people and decapitated them with bulldozers all caught on film if this isn’t a genocide I’ll eat my hat it’s hard to find an atrocity that they haven’t committed.

Reactions: 18
???????? imagine the backlash if a hamas rocket hit british aid workers and their response was 'oopsies, these things happen in war but we'll investigate it ourselves so no need to worry xoxo'

Reactions: 24
As pointed out above, the result of this particular targeting has been not only to divert much-needed aid AWAY from Gaza, but it has also made organisations responsible from providing food too scared to enter. Because they'll be killed. It's the same as they did with UNRWA except UNRWA kept going for as long as they could, so they had to get more 'creative' and say UNRWA were Hamas. Meanwhile, the starvation continues - worsens, quickens. They can moot as many 'talking points' as they want, but those are the facts of the matter. They're deliberately starving the population.

Reactions: 24
i get what you mean, but israel claiming that they're specifically after terrorists is at direct odds with the murder of aid workers with such precision. their policy is palestinian = dead, which sounds to me like "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group".

Reactions: 14
i get what you mean, but israel claiming that they're specifically after terrorists is at direct odds with the murder of aid workers with such precision. their policy is palestinian = dead, which sounds to me like "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group".
I don’t disagree that generally the whole situation has elements of a genocide to it - saying this because it seems that some people don’t seem to have understood that and I don’t want 10 quotes of people trying to explain something to me that I already know 😭

However, the international and Israeli response is going to be shaped by (a) what they can get away with and (b) beginnings of explanations to the international legal community - primarily goes for Israel specifically, though it won’t reflect well if Israel is found to be responsible for a genocide or crimes against humanity and you have several countries supporting them and backing them up

I’d also argue that it’s generally helpful to consider because it’s the tit Zionists are going to come out with and if the only thing anyone can say is “Israel can’t be trusted” then it’s not exactly great

Reactions: 6
I feel so sick tonight. I am sick to my stomach at this world - that we can sit back and watch this happen and no one seems to be able to do anything. It's absolutely horrific.

If Israel were after Hamas specifically, why not send in ground troops to prevent harm to civilians? Why use carpet bombing methods, effectively trying to smoke them out? Because they don't know where Hamas are, they don't have the man power to go in on the ground - either in numbers or in bravery - but instead they recruit absolute brain dead idiots that are happy to press the big red buttons to shoot bombs and tank guns at civilians and play at being 'war heroes' to Israel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t disagree that generally the whole situation has elements of a genocide to it - saying this because it seems that some people don’t seem to have understood that and I don’t want 10 quotes of people trying to explain something to me that I already know 😭

However, the international and Israeli response is going to be shaped by (a) what they can get away with and (b) beginnings of explanations to the international legal community - primarily goes for Israel specifically, though it won’t reflect well if Israel is found to be responsible for a genocide or crimes against humanity and you have several countries supporting them and backing them up

I’d also argue that it’s generally helpful to consider because it’s the tit Zionists are going to come out with and if the only thing anyone can say is “Israel can’t be trusted” then it’s not exactly great
I agree but Israel has always relied on their propaganda machine especially the mainstream media, they are still using their regular tactics but in the modern world it’s not working it’s a PR disaster because they are accustomed to their lies being accepted as standard but with everything being live streamed it’s not working out and they’re looking more and more dishonest and the evidence keeps piling up and they are pissed that they can’t hide their tit anymore.

Reactions: 13
I feel so sick tonight. I am sick to my stomach at this world - that we can sit back and watch this happen and no one seems to be able to do anything. It's absolutely horrific.

If Israel were after Hamas specifically, why not send in ground troops to prevent harm to civilians? Why use carpet bombing methods, effectively trying to smoke them out? Because they don't know where Hamas are, they don't have the man power to go in on the ground - either in numbers or in bravery - but instead they recruit absolute brain dead idiots that are happy to press the big red buttons to shoot bombs and tank guns at civilians and play at being 'war heroes' to Israel.
Probably because they are trying to make the Gaza strip uninhabitable so they can move the resettle the population and claim the land for themselves.

Reactions: 11
Any Israeli diplomats getting booted out of the country? Is the US stopping arms sales to Israel? Any plans to isolate and make an example of Israel? Is Israel banned from Eurovision? No, didn't think so. Take the collective shocked and saddened stance and shove it up your arse world! 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Any Israeli diplomats getting booted out of the country? Is the US stopping arms sales to Israel? Any plans to isolate and make an example of Israel? Is Israel banned from Eurovision? No, didn't think so. Take the collective shocked and saddened stance and shove it up your arse world! 😤
We'll write a very strongly worded letter don't you worry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Basically, "tit happens"

He looks like he is having the time of his life. Must be nice to know that in history your name will be remembered alongside the likes of Pol Pot, Stalin, Deng Xiaoping, Hitler. A really stellar bunch of guys. Rot in hell.

Reactions: 12
Police clash with protesters in Israel as hundreds march towards Netanyahu’s residence

Israeli police say hundreds of protesters attempted to break through barricades near Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s residence in Jerusalem.

The rally “turned into unrestrained disorder and riot in the street” in the last couple of hours, Israeli police said in a post on X.

Police officers prevented protesters from approaching the vicinity of the residence further, it said, and used “riot control measures to disperse” the demonstrators.

Five protesters were arrested for “violating public order”, the police said.

Anti-government protests have been taking place for several months. Many rallies are led by families of hostages who were taken by Hamas on October 7.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...s-killed-after-delivering-food?update=2813761

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.