Israeli - Palestinian conflict #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The really frustrating thing for me is that attacking the hospitals claiming they were "Hamas bases" created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Palestinians are allowed no standing army, so any defence of buildings against IDF raids has to be done by militias, all of which have been labelled under the "Hamas" umbrella. So the IDF raid hospitals, then when further raids on those hospitals occur, militia members move to the hospital to protect the workers, patients, and displaced. Hey presto, now the IDF have active militants in the area they previously claimed them to be, and can simply push the timeline backwards to justify their claims that Hamas was using the hospital and its inhabitants as human shields.
Exactly, I heard someone talking the other day (cant remember who it was) but he was saying when Hamas broke through the wall/gates on the 7th, they came through first then waves of civilians with weapons came through then lastly just folk to do some looting. The IOF call anyone Hamas so anyone with any type of weapon would be Hamas and anyone else is sadly collateral damage, there is justification for every death.
---
Just what the fkrs wanted…who’s the terrorists??

Feck, they need to get some Americans on the ground there to start receiving and delivery aid or it's going to be back to the useless air drops. The Americans reckon the IOF are acting within the confines of Geneva conventions then let them get into Gaza and do some work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Every single time you think you’ve seen it all they do something they will make you question everything. Looking at the images from Al Shifa and I can’t believe my eyes. I’m just at a loss 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I sometimes think in my mind that we have seen the true depths of evil. Instead they go one further and we see more. Just how low can a human people go.

WCK leaders are probably Hamas anyway.

I have been donating to those get my family out of Gaza evacuation posts and thankfully two families were able to bribe at the border and get away.

I know I mentioned our friends who live in the West Bank (for nearly 20 years we lived a wild expat life) but escaped a couple of months ago by bribing that border, they have been about to help both their neighbours leave before ethnic cleansing happens there. I'm not sure how the Christians of the world will react if they bomb the Garden Tomb.
I think the Garden Tomb is 1 to 2 kilometres from the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem on the Palestinian side then on the opposite side of the valley is Mount Zion, Israel.

Princess Alice is entombed at an Orthodox Church on Mount of Olives.

It seems Israel and Netanyahu (and probably previous leaders in Israel) have learned from the holocaust and Hitler. They seem to be following the nazi playbook.
They have learned from the past but the wrong way.

Reactions: 11
They talk about civilians running out of Gaza on October 7th what they don’t say is that that is the first time some have ever been out, it’s like when there is a prison breach except that the younger generation in Gaza have been permanently locked up their whole lives and for what crime exactly well just being a Palestinian.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t condone any civilian deaths absolutely not but there must have been an element of payback after the way they’ve been treated because everyone in Gaza has lost someone they know or love at some point and they had zero life behind that wall, yes it was a lovely strip but a lovely prison is still a prison and nobody ever highlights this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honest to god Humphrey you’re an absolute pain in the arse. What a little weasel, just come out and say what you want to say instead of leaving your stupid wee emojis. Absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They confirmed their movement with Israeli officials and PUT THEIR LOGO ON TOP OF THE CARS SO THEY WOULDN’T BE KILLED BY DRONES.

duck Israel, and duck everyone in it. duck anyone who supports this tit too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honest to god Humphrey you’re an absolute pain in the arse. What a little weasel, just come out and say what you want to say instead of leaving your stupid wee emojis. Absolute moron.
Smirk and ignore. Give the dinlo no airtime
---
They confirmed their movement with Israeli officials and PUT THEIR LOGO ON TOP OF THE CARS SO THEY WOULDN’T BE KILLED BY DRONES.

duck Israel, and duck everyone in it. duck anyone who supports this tit too.

That is such a good aim and success with the bomb. Which scares me about the level of technology they have. America has a lot to answer here. duck the lot of them. Israel will never recover from this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The trouble here is surely proving that Israel was targeting them specifically and that they weren’t collateral or otherwise accidental casualties of the war?

We can have all the statements and opinions in the world but this is a very specific thing

Reactions: 9
The British government is too weak to do anything about those murders.
Apparently Tzipi Hotovely (remember her, don't see her much these days) was 'summoned' for a dressing down by Cameron but yeah, don't see it going anywhere. Nice to know that when their own citizens are murdered while providing aid to a starving population, the British government will back the murderers, if they're Israeli.

The trouble here is surely proving that Israel was targeting them specifically and that they weren’t collateral or otherwise accidental casualties of the war?

We can have all the statements and opinions in the world but this is a very specific thing
I mean, they precision bombed three separate vehicles. Not sure how that could be accidental.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
three vehicles with logos displayed on their roof, and after they provided israeli officals with details of their route to get clearance. they did everything 'right' and yet still paid with their lives. the fact the iof couldn't even be arsed to distinguish between aid workers and civillians (or 'terrorists') proves this is an all out genocide.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s not forget the ramifications beyond the murder of the innocent 7 individuals - aid is now being turned around. Aid that Gazans need. It is of course deliberate - it is starvation.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Apparently Tzipi Hotovely (remember her, don't see her much these days) was 'summoned' for a dressing down by Cameron but yeah, don't see it going anywhere. Nice to know that when their own citizens are murdered while providing aid to a starving population, the British government will back the murderers, if they're Israeli.

I mean, they precision bombed three separate vehicles. Not sure how that could be accidental.
3 separate airstrikes over 2.4km which had received approval to move from the IDF.

The idea that it was accidental is unlikely.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.