Israeli - Palestinian conflict #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Hamas/terrorist/anti Semite just dropped.

---
Just saw this in the replies. Same as it ever was.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
God bless those brave souls who were brutally murdered trying to deliver food to people being starved to death by Israel.

Perfect illustration of humanity versus inhumanity.

I hope this is a turning point but there's been so many of these where I've thought this is it, they can't stoop any lower, we can't continue to condone this ... and yet they do and we do.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow! This is a plot twist! Three British military spies

---
More information

---
So these 3 “ex military” have been said to habe been there as security for the food aid. Obviously we will never know for sure what their purpose was. It’s clear they weren’t aid workers though!

Can’t wait to see how all those Union Jack 🇬🇧 and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 flag shaggers who’ve also got 🇮🇱 and 🇺🇦 in their bios on Twitter (cos they hate brown people) react to their squaddies being murdered.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well I think it’s time that all British and American people realise who their real leaders are because it’s certainly not who we think they are vote bibi in the next election folks don’t worry where to put your x either the red or blue box will do 😡😡👀👀😡😡

Reactions: 8
In all the footage I have ever seen of aid workers, reporters, etc going into war zones they have always had minders. Why would anyone be surprised if these aid workers were traveling with minders with guns. The minders could even have been translators as well, this is the norm. There is no way out of this for the IOF they are just murdering cunts.
---
How many Americans are on the ground in Gaza delivering aid???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow! This is a plot twist! Three British military spies

---
More information

---
So these 3 “ex military” have been said to habe been there as security for the food aid. Obviously we will never know for sure what their purpose was. It’s clear they weren’t aid workers though!

Can’t wait to see how all those Union Jack 🇬🇧 and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 flag shaggers who’ve also got 🇮🇱 and 🇺🇦 in their bios on Twitter (cos they hate brown people) react to their squaddies being murdered.
I can probably believe they were purely there on a security detail, especially in such an active war zone. I guess they just never thought it'd be the IDF that was a much bigger threat to their lives than Hamas ever will be.

I hope all the victims are now resting in peace.

The good old IDF, absolutely NOT terrorists.

It's beyond a joke at this point. No one's lives matter except the Israeli's and even then only the ones the Zionists deem to have value. It's a cult, an insidious and far reaching cult. Why the duck is the Israeli ambassador still in the UK?? Why the duck are the US and the UK still arming them?? Why the duck is NO ONE sanctioning them?? What the hell is wrong with the other Middle Eastern countries with wealth?? They could make a stand on their own and yet they do nothing. The whole world is complicite in this Genocide and I just don't understand who benifits from all this really apart from Israel.

These countries could have made deals with Palestine in relation to the gas field. They didn't need to spend millions upon millions funding a Genocide?? It makes no sense to me!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I shouldn't be shocked he's "but khamaaaaaas"-ing Israel's brutal murder of aid workers, and yet ...
I've just been thinking, if the aid workers had not been *white* Brits, they'd probably have quickly smeared as terrorist sympathisers, regardless of their British citizenship.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've just been thinking, if the aid workers had not been *white* Brits, they'd probably have quickly smeared as terrorist sympathisers, regardless of their British citizenship.
Absolutely would. Let’s not forget there has been almost 200 UNWRA aid workers slaughtered. Hardly a peep out of the media, but now we got some white ones…boy are they shaking their finger hard at Israel 😏
---
Ok 👍🏻 now can you address the 40,000 Palestinians you’ve murdered.

You can see and feel the remorse, passion and wholeheartedness of this apology 🤔 Incredible that they put a nobody soldier, who’s first language isn’t English, up to apologise to the mostly English speaking victims countries. When they were tentatively defending themselves yesterday they had Bibi out and the new spokesman here, who’s clearly British, the labour friends of Israel fella David Mencer. Not today when they realise they can’t defend this by blaming Hamas! Fkng genocidal idiots!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Absolutely would. Let’s not forget there has been almost 200 UNWRA aid workers slaughtered. Hardly a peep out of the media, but now we got some white ones…boy are they shaking their finger hard at Israel 😏
---

You can see and feel the remorse, passion and wholeheartedness of this apology 🤔 Incredible that they put a nobody soldier, who’s first language isn’t English, up to apologise to the mostly English speaking victims countries. When they were tentatively defending themselves yesterday they had Bibi out and the new spokesman here, who’s clearly British, the labour friends of Israel fella David Mencer. Not today when they realise they can’t defend this by blaming Hamas! Fkng genocidal idiots!

Israel is a rich country where is the massive donation to the charity? Words are cheap buddy and in your case cheap and dishonest.

• Heart
Bisan's post where she picked up that child's school uniform, I have always known that children my children's ages were being killed, but to see that first hand made me so sad. In a neighbourhood that was not warned to evacuate and where the houses are now rubble with their occupiers buried there.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
---

If anyone buys this bullshit you need your head tested. I am sick to the back teeth of this gaslighting and the idiots that defend them or stay silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.