Israeli -- Palestinian Conflict #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok kids break time. Get yourselves a brew. Tell me your thoughts? X
---

This is beautiful news @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain (god your name is a mouthful) enjoy that news and hold them tight ❤
I know!! I wish we could rename ourselves 🤣🤣
---
Lol I might have to fight you for them myself. She is brilliant. She sounds soo calm and in control too.
I was thinking the team has been as good as I thought it would be, brown faces, white faces, different accents, both sexes, various ages.
They represent the best of humanity 🩷🩷 I sobbed watching Blinne. I think she nailed it. I am shaking after all of this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Part of me feels sorry for Isreals counsel. They can’t address any of those damning accusations with 7/10 stuff really because it’s not about that. It’s about every day since it’s about prior to that and as they made clear; nothing absolutely nothing, is an excuse for genocide. They have to try to convince the court it’s not a genocide and I don’t know how it’s possible 🤷‍♀️
With lies which won’t be hard because every time they open their mouth oops out pops another one.
I wonder if it will be Hamas Hamas that’s all they ever say. If they get out of it it won’t be on their evidence but with bullying and intimidation behind the scenes let’s hope they haven’t got any dirt on the judges.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With lies which won’t be hard because every time they open their mouth oops out pops another one.
I wonder if it will be Hamas Hamas that’s all they ever say. If they get out of it it won’t be on the list evidence but with bullying and intimidation behind the scenes let’s hope they haven’t got any dirt on the judges.
Thing is, there’s no defence to genocide, so they can only address their actions as a retaliatory war. Their entire schtick will be it’s not genocide it’s a proportionate response to the horrific acts of 7/10…the worst attack on Jews since the Holocaust, although many of those killed and captured weren’t Jews or even Israelis, gotta get that H in! We should have a bingo card of the words they will use. I’m guessing they will quote Hamas manifesto as saying they want the eradication of Isreal so they are defending themselves from that. 🥱

It’s sad they get to go second because obviously there’s no cross examination or opportunity to show how blatant their lies are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't want to solely focus on Blinne as I feel that is unfair to the other amazing individuals who spoke today but I just came across this post about what inspired her to become who she is today. Injustice inspired her, how many more of our children the world over will be inspired as such because of this massive injustice!? If ever there was a faint silver lining let it be this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
their entire schtick will be it’s not genocide it’s a proportionate response to the horrific acts of 7/10
Except that 'self-defence' or war crimes from Hamas (what they did on Oct 7th amount to war crime) justify genocide in international law. So, if SA can demonstrate, without any doubt, that a genocide is being commited, Israel don't have much defense.

Thing is, there’s no defence to genocide, so they can only address their actions as a retaliatory war. Their entire schtick will be it’s not genocide it’s a proportionate response to the horrific acts of 7/10…the worst attack on Jews since the Holocaust, although many of those killed and captured weren’t Jews or even Israelis, gotta get that H in! We should have a bingo card of the words they will use. I’m guessing they will quote Hamas manifesto as saying they want the eradication of Isreal so they are defending themselves from that. 🥱

It’s sad they get to go second because obviously there’s no cross examination or opportunity to show how blatant their lies are.
You’re spot on I just read a bit about their case they’re basing it on self defence and the enormous difficulties they’re facing because of Hamas.
The threat from Hamas and how they’ve done their best to protect civilians. If anyone buys their baloney they need their heads knocked together but you know the old saying people believe what they want to believe and the judges look very white as does the Israeli delegation and no I’m not being racist I’m white myself I’m just stating a fact.

• Heart
Except that 'self-defence' or war crimes from Hamas (what they did on Oct 7th amount to war crime) justify genocide in international law. So, if SA can demonstrate, without any doubt, that a genocide is being commited, Israel don't have much defense.
But there’s no defence to genocide (which is the charge SA is bringing) so it’s incumbent on the Isreali defence team to prove it’s not a genocide so they will attempt to claim it’s a justified self defence attack from a serious threat to their sovereignty. It’s their only option. They can’t accept it’s a genocide obvs, so they have to dispute it’s a genocide and can only state that their actions are self defence, which they believe under the terms of war are acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all,
I haven’t really been active on here due to some health issues, but still speaking up for Palestine when I can!
I’ll be at the national march this Saturday in London and will raise my voice from all of us in this thread as previously promised ❤
Hope you are all doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Except that 'self-defence' or war crimes from Hamas (what they did on Oct 7th amount to war crime) justify genocide in international law.
Quoting myself like a dork, it's supposed to be doesn't justify genocide

Isreali defence team to prove it’s not a genocide so they will attempt to claim it’s a justified self defence attack from a serious threat to their sovereignty
It's what they will claim but if SA can prove, without a doubt, that a genocide is actually happening (which they have a solid case for all the definitions except article IIe, ie the forced transfer of children), the defense of Israel will be pointless as there is no justification to genocide. I still don't think Israel will be find guilty, but it won't be because of any failing of SA's case.

I do wonder if the rumour about Israel showing their snuff movie of Oct 7th tomorrow is true. They have been very secretive about it, only showing behind closed door.

• Heart
Wow, they have sponsored ads accusing SA of "blood libel"

---
Hi all,
I haven’t really been active on here due to some health issues, but still speaking up for Palestine when I can!
I’ll be at the national march this Saturday in London and will raise my voice from all of us in this thread as previously promised ❤
Hope you are all doing well ❤
Bib, thank you, it really does mean something when you can't physically go yourself 🩷

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Quoting myself like a dork, it's supposed to be doesn't justify genocide

It's what they will claim but if SA can prove, without a doubt, that a genocide is actually happening (which they have a solid case for all the definitions except article IIe, ie the forced transfer of children), the defense of Israel will be pointless as there is no justification to genocide. I still don't think Israel will be find guilty, but it won't be because of any failing of SA's case.

I do wonder if the rumour about Israel showing their snuff movie of Oct 7th tomorrow is true. They have been very secretive about it, only showing behind closed door.
So the SA case hinges on intent and like you say they’ve got a very strong case, I mean damn the fkrs are saying the quiet bits out loud…on lots of occasions. I agree though, the result won’t be representative of SA case nor judged on its merits, the case will be judged geopolitically we just gotta hope some of the bad ass nations like Russia and China stick it to the Israelis!

Has there been talk that they are going to show the XXXX movie? I MEAN how mad would that be if they do or can show that for it to be streamed around the world, when they’ve spent 3 months keeping it hidden 😳
---
Can I just say though- the South African Teams scarf game was strong 💪 both 🇿🇦 and Keffiyeh colours - made the Isrealis look a bit grey…but also how WHITE, was the Isreali side 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel so emotional today. I have seen some of the Palestinian accounts that I follow sharing about the case and it seems that they know this could sway things and are so invested. If this passes, I of course will be elated but also comes that sadness that so many lives have been lost and so many lives currently ruined and it makes me absolutely despair. Motaz, Bisan etc (if they survive, and how awful to say that) I can see becoming huge news around the world. I wonder if Motaz in particular knows just how loved he is across the world and his followers :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Disgraceful. It came up the top of my page when I googled "ICJ hearing" just now. Reported it, not expecting google to do anything about it.
I just read a piece on the times of Israel they are claiming that SA works for Hamas whoever is keeping the looong list of people that are Hamas or working for them can they please add SA even though their delegation was multicultural the Zionists are such 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣.
The comments are the best the lawyer was spot on when they said they don’t believe that they’ve done anything wrong, I’m just wondering if Hamas is to blame when the Israelis have bad weather or when they one of them gets a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Motaz had posted a story of a voicemail/call on his phone and I couldnt' understand what it was saying, but I've just seen on Khaled's story that it is the Israeli army calling them and warning them to leave.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just read a piece on the times of Israel they are claiming that SA works for Hamas whoever is keeping the looong list of people that are Hamas or working for them can they please add SA even though their delegation was multicultural the Zionists are such 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣.
The comments are the best the lawyer was spot on when they said they don’t believe that they’ve done anything wrong, I’m just wondering if Hamas is to blame when the Israelis have bad weather or when they one of them gets a cold.
I think, basically, at this point we are all Hamas.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the sort of gig my kids would pull from toddler to teen. You know, hands in the cookie jar scenario and they STILL claim it wasn't them or it was their sibling even when caught in the act or with chocolate all round their face, or the pen in the hand next to the wall with scribbles on. Its actually ridiculous that a country that's 75 years old 🤭 behaves like a toddler!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.