Israeli -- Palestinian Conflict #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lather, rinse, repeat. The genocide continues, America is supplying ammunition of insane levels. The world is sitting by and watching.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The drones flying around are surely a psychological warfare - the feeling that someone is always watching, ready to pounce. Motaz and his family must have been petrified. The thought that someone can see you from up there and decide to drop a bomb on you or not 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate.
Still hoping for a Christmas miracle for the people of Gaza 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Israeli army ignored officer’s warnings over music festival

The Israeli army approved the Supernova music festival’s permit despite a senior officer’s view that it was a needless security risk, Israeli newspaper Haaretz is reporting.

The festival, which took place near the Gaza fence, was targeted by Hamas on October 7.

Lieutenant Colonel Sahar Fogel and other senior officers in charge of the Gaza division had opposed the permit due to the risk of rocket and mortar fire in the area. Fogel had also warned that the army would not have the capacity to secure the event as it was a religious holiday, the report added.

Fogel reportedly brought up his concerns with the Israeli army’s operations division. The permit was approved because refusing the festival’s producers’ request might have caused legal difficulties.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...-israeli-strikes-hit-al-bureij-and-al-maghazi

Reactions: 9
"but did you ever ask yourself what Motaz feels?"

I wish he knew how much the world feels for him and how the world is stood with him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
IMG_5401.jpeg

IMG_5402.jpeg

IMG_5403.jpeg

Came across the above on Instagram

Useful for anyone who wants to know what it is they want.

As mentioned before, I 100% believe in Israel’s right to exist and that their people deserve to live in peace.

The Palestinians deserve their state and to have their rights too. Not no rights, not less rights, they deserve the same, as every person on earth does.

Reactions: 10
The drones flying around are surely a psychological warfare - the feeling that someone is always watching, ready to pounce. Motaz and his family must have been petrified. The thought that someone can see you from up there and decide to drop a bomb on you or not 🥹
Exactly what I thought as it seems to be constant. I saw the IDF jets were circling above during the ceasefire and it was for the same reason.

• Sad
After the media discussion about Israeli drone use earlier this year (lifting of censorship, showing off technology), the intensity of the drone use in Gaza worries me. Given there has been little in the way of successful attempts to stop Israeli attacks from the air to need heavy unmanned vehicle use, that sheer force of drone usage speaks to me of either surveillance, psychological warfare, or testing of new technologies.

Reactions: 11
I hope I can word this properly, but I notice a real change in Motaz’ tone. Which is totally understandable but wondered if anyone else noticed?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_5419.jpeg

Message from the Church in Bethlehem, spelling ojt the hypocrisy of Western governments.

I would give him a follow. He was posted by Jewish Voice for Peace as well 💙 Shame on our governments for supporting the war and occupation

• Heart
I hope I can word this properly, but I notice a real change in Motaz’ tone. Which is totally understandable but wondered if anyone else noticed?
I wrote about this the other day. His little bit of fight is gone, so despondent. I almost fell like he is just waiting for that bomb that will take him out. 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
‘How can you allow the entire population to starve?’

Dr Ahmed Moghrabi from Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Younis has expressed anger at the international community’s failure to halt Israel’s attacks and siege on Gaza’s civilians.

“It’s been 80 days of miserable life. How many days do we have to go without food, without medical supplies, clean water? And how many more of us have to die? How many more videos do you need to see of civilians – our children – being killed?” he told Al Jazeera from Khan Younis, his voice breaking with emotion.

“I’m a surgeon. I can’t even save any lives because I don’t have proper instruments. You are democratic countries there. How can you allow the entire population to starve? We are not only dying from bombs and snipers or executions. We are starving.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...-israeli-strikes-hit-al-bureij-and-al-maghazi

• Sad
I wrote about this the other day. His little bit of fight is gone, so despondent. I almost fell like he is just waiting for that bomb that will take him out. 🥹
I actually felt he was a bit more ‘angry’ lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Motaz may have had a lonely day today. I think he felt rejected by his own people and understandably is terrified of being murdered by the Israelis. He has shown nothing but humanity and heart throughout this, I hope he gets to live life on the other side of this. I think and pray for him and all Palestinians 🩷

• Heart
  • Sad
It is telling of what's going on (and being ignored by much of the Western media) that people are terrified to be too close to a member of the press exposing what's happening.

The people of Gaza know journalists are being targeted.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It is telling of what's going on (and being ignored by much of the Western media) that people are terrified to be too close to a member of the press exposing what's happening.

The people of Gaza know journalists are being targeted.
I also wonder if there was a bit of loneliness felt last night due to the drone being right outside his house and perhaps his family didn’t feel safe with him in the house 🥹

• Sad
2 million people displaced. 2 million.

That is 7 times the town I call home.

Unfathomable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I also wonder if there was a bit of loneliness felt last night due to the drone being right outside his house and perhaps his family didn’t feel safe with him in the house 🥹
What a mind duck that must be. Having that thing buzzing above your house. Knowing it's there to threaten you.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.