Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He don’t give two hoots about her and she lets him treat her like shit they watch a movie together but not in the same surroundings babe this babe that she’s obviously desperate for a man and whoever fancies lego head obviously have no standards

Reactions: 4
Chelsea, Ricky, your views are now down because no one wants to watch him with a banana filter on, it’s ridiculous and like watching a 10 year old.
Also no one cares if you go offline so stop threatening people. You’re boringgggg

Reactions: 6
Chelsea, Ricky, your views are now down because no one wants to watch him with a banana filter on, it’s ridiculous and like watching a 10 year old.
Also no one cares if you go offline so stop threatening people. You’re boringgggg
Both pathetic like kids in nursery and as for the mugs subscribing all she does when live is fidget with that bloody hair and all he does is constantly beg yet he a millionaire

Reactions: 1
Skeletor had the absolute CHEEEEEEK to say

"The main popular content creators are me, chelsea lee art, RICKY"

Chelsea, I know deep down you don't believe what you're saying

Wow, another kick off
Who caught that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
both him and Chelsea have extraordinary large foreheads or receding hairlines , and filtered to extreme

What age is he ?

Reactions: 3
A quote from EQ today addressing the r*pe critism

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

Think I'll pass

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

Think I'll pass
I feel sad for her that she is thinking that way. How much more time of her life is she going to waste on a none starter?

Reactions: 2

Think I'll pass
Wow what a statement ! Where in actual fact they both deserve each other so much in common both begs both delusional one sat in a kitchen one in a bedroom both narcissistic I could go on but I’d be here a week

looks like he just got banned pretending to have cocaine and drinking a beer flashing on camera to his mate who’s a recovering addict what a prick glad he got banned
Oh and he mentioned Lego head as he reads here

Reactions: 5