Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I’ve been on here discussing someone who came on to defend a ,”influencer” and she ended up coming into my workplace as a student 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
I'm just wondering how many of us on here keep Tattle a secret?

My friends and boyfriend don't know I'm on here, not because I'm ashamed (trust me, I'd say the things I say on here in front of them too) but the reason I haven't said anything is because I think it's quite nice to have a place where I can be me without people actually knowing it's me. I'm not the most confident, loud or outgoing person, in group situations I'm always the quietest. I think it's because I care too much what people think about me. There's something about being able to say the things I want to say to people who don't know me, without worrying they'll judge me because you don't know who I am. I'm not even sure if I'm making sense but I thought it would be interesting to know how many people keep the fact they're on here a secret!
I used to be a social media tart back in the days of MySpace and early Fb, and I didn't care who knew.

But these days, especially the given the current woke momentum, I am a little more cautious with my coverage, and have subsequently dumped Fb, Twitter, Insta, MySpace and one or two other usual suspects (latest being Digital Spy). So now there's only this site, and perhaps one or two others that I frequent and indulge, but without giving too much away.

My girlfriend is very much the opposite - she love social media, and is quite indiscreet at times with her revelations that are supposed to be our little secrets. So not for the first time have we come to blows in terms of what we choose to reveal on social media or not. She spends far too much time flitting between her different SM sites to the point where I wonder if she's losing touch with reality and finds more satisfaction through the interactions and dramas of social media!

But I prefer to keep sites such as this close to my heart. I don't like the faux dramas, I don't like the thousands of "friends"; I don't like the politics behind how some SM sites operate.

I have only been a member of Tattle for a couple of weeks, and appears to tick most of those boxes, along with one or two others.

Anyway, I appear to have waffled on and on :oops:

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
One of my pals knows i read it - but not that i comment! Its never really come up with anyone else!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Yes it is , i have been on a few forums and started to get back into them during lockdown i use to use the student room when i was younger the channel 4 forums.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I don't go out of my way to shout about it and I don't think I've needed to keep it a secret.

Occassionally I ask my boyfriend what he thinks of certain things posted, some of the threads requiring a non specific answer, if I don't know what his would be, out of curiousity, but all in all I don't think anyone cares or knows what it is.