Is Tattle your dirty little secret?

Do you let people know you're a Tattler?

• Dirty little secret

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Out and proud!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious if any of you keep it a secret or if you tell people you're a tattler?

I'm not bothered about people knowing so don't mind telling people if asked what it is or whatever. My husband knows what it is and loves catching up on the gossip.

The way I see it is people openly judge, witch and gossip all the time in person and have since the dawn of time so why should I be ashamed about coming to a forum to do the same? It just looks bad because it's all in one place but it's not different from doing it offline πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

Reactions: 17
I haven't told anyone but then I'm posting about what I'd like to do to a Tory MP and that's not something I want to broadcast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Definitely. I vent here and make observations here so my partner doesn't have to hear it! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tattle is my dirty little secret, i don't go on it infront of the hubby, it's something i delve onto during toilet time πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mention in passing sometimes to people for context when we’re bitching in real life about someone but they never pay any attention to it πŸ˜‚I always wonder if I know anyone here in real life though πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm often checking tattle at home . I wonder if my family see the blue and think it's Facebook.

I wouldn't deny tattle. Depending on who asked, I'd say I've heard of it, or that I was on it . I wouldn't disclose my user name though, I want to be anonymous.

Reactions: 18
My boyfriend knows but he thinks it's called Titty life because he misread the heading when I was reading something once 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Secret, hence the totally random dull anonymous username. Only one close relative knows and they also have a similar handle.

Reactions: 5
I’ve told no one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I would be very judged in my β€œcircle” of very bitchy friends

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My fella knows. He was proud of me the other day when I became a VIP πŸ’ͺ
I told one of my mates the other day about Tattle because she likes a few influencers. I told her it is an 'interesting read'
Another mate of mine doesn't like Mrs Hinch, I recommended Tattle to her and she was gobsmacked at the 200 odd threads and said she couldn't possibly read all them and catch up πŸ˜‚
Both of them know I'm a member. They know I like this sort of gossipy stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My boyfriend knows and he loves hearing all the gossip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wont say it to anybody else though!

Reactions: 3
No one knows I post here. Up until a few months ago I thought Tatttle was just for 'jellus haterz' and I never thought I would ever post on here. Just visiting the site used to make me feel dirty, kinda like I do whenever I click on the Daily Mail 🀣 It's only since reading the Secret Celeb Gossip threads and this Off Topic section that I've realised it's just a regular forum with a, shall we say, 'intense' dislike of influencers 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A secret! I turn the brightness in my phone down when im reading it on the tube πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ these influencers make people think tattle is the devil when id say all this tit in real life anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to turn the brightness down. One time I saw a lady browsing GG, I was like babe, we are the same species inside πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 21