Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
I dont keep it secret but just dont tell family or friends. I came here as I was so infuriated with one particular so called influencer and have found many other interesting threads here.

Reactions: 7

Titntat

VIP Member
My partner knows. He's always on about my "tittling" and slagging of that "cleaning womans dog" 🤣

None of my mates have ever mentioned it. But they are all like me so probably already members.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Skyeball

Chatty Member
My Husband has seen me reading here and had a look. He got as far as looking at the Ingham thread as I'd stopped the kids from watching them and said "dirty bastard" then promptly went back to Man Twitter to retweet work related things to work related people..the wuss 😂
My best friends have mentioned it once before with a very poor review of the evil things that had been said about their favourite instagrammers.
I said nothing. In fact, I said I thought they meant tatler and wasn't that a bit of a posh magazine or had I got it wrong? And then the conversation went back to our actual lives and my nice quiet gossip scrolling continues in peace and obscurity!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tea4u

VIP Member
No one knows and I change tabs if I’m on it and someone walks in 😂
I know people think this website is for trolls and I cba to explain to them it’s rather the opposite and we’re all nosey.

idk2

VIP Member
Its not a secret but I dont go out of my way to broadcast it. No one knows my username and I second guess myself all the time about whether I'm saying something that could expose my identity 🤣.
I have mentioned a forum in passing here and there and have also sent a link to the Madeleine McCann thread to my friends as we're completely invested in the case and they ate it up. I know they browsed a few other threads but said its too overwhelming for them to keep up. Amateurs.

They dont know I have an account and comment though, just that I lurk here and there.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm just wondering how many of us on here keep Tattle a secret?

My friends and boyfriend don't know I'm on here, not because I'm ashamed (trust me, I'd say the things I say on here in front of them too) but the reason I haven't said anything is because I think it's quite nice to have a place where I can be me without people actually knowing it's me. I'm not the most confident, loud or outgoing person, in group situations I'm always the quietest. I think it's because I care too much what people think about me. There's something about being able to say the things I want to say to people who don't know me, without worrying they'll judge me because you don't know who I am. I'm not even sure if I'm making sense but I thought it would be interesting to know how many people keep the fact they're on here a secret!

Reactions: 5

Casperron

VIP Member
Oh yes definitely a secret one of my friends recognised me from one of my posts on here and asked me if was me. I obviously denied jt

• Haha
It’s a secret for me. I feel sooooo bad that I’ve bitched about YouTubers etc (even though I only joined yesterday hahaha).
It’s actually eating me up inside a bit 😂 might have to resort to just posting about general things because I can’t deal with the guilt lol

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
My fella knows. He was proud of me the other day when I became a VIP 💪
I told one of my mates the other day about Tattle because she likes a few influencers. I told her it is an 'interesting read'
Another mate of mine doesn't like Mrs Hinch, I recommended Tattle to her and she was gobsmacked at the 200 odd threads and said she couldn't possibly read all them and catch up 😂
Both of them know I'm a member. They know I like this sort of gossipy stuff.
Me too 😂. My husband just rolls his eyes and goes “ On Tattle again.”

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Secret, hence the totally random dull anonymous username. Only one close relative knows and they also have a similar handle.

lemonlime

VIP Member
I haven't exclusively told anyone but not because I was trying to hide it haha, I just can't think of anyone in my life who would be interested in the information 😂 Couple of close friends know; they also watch Youtubers so they don't find it weird that I'm following some threads. (We used to lurk on GG but I didn't make an account there.)

Reactions: 4

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Just curious if any of you keep it a secret or if you tell people you're a tattler?

I'm not bothered about people knowing so don't mind telling people if asked what it is or whatever. My husband knows what it is and loves catching up on the gossip.

The way I see it is people openly judge, bitch and gossip all the time in person and have since the dawn of time so why should I be ashamed about coming to a forum to do the same? It just looks bad because it's all in one place but it's not different from doing it offline 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I haven’t told my bf about it just purely because I don’t think he would care and also not understand 😂😂😂 there has been a few times where he thinks I’m texting someone else because I’m on my phone a lot and I do laugh quite a lot and some comments 😂

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I absolutely love tattle. It is my little secret - i love to catch up with the little people are in bed. Beats any magazine. ♥

mrsf15

Chatty Member
I can’t even remember how I came across it but all I do is howl. Gutted the petition to get it closed down has nearly reached its target

• Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I think my friends and sisters would judge me for being on here, though they all love to gossip in real life 🤔 my other half knows I read/contribute to a gossip forum (mainly because I laugh my head off reading the threads), but he has no social media and couldn’t give a shit about anyone I read about on here 😂