Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBeardy

My husband knows and i think he enjoys a nosy at the mario thread more than he cares to admit...

• Heart
Reactions: 2

C2000

Just curious if any of you keep it a secret or if you tell people you're a tattler?

I'm not bothered about people knowing so don't mind telling people if asked what it is or whatever. My husband knows what it is and loves catching up on the gossip.

The way I see it is people openly judge, bitch and gossip all the time in person and have since the dawn of time so why should I be ashamed about coming to a forum to do the same? It just looks bad because it's all in one place but it's not different from doing it offline ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.
My best friend knows but no one else! Lmao

Rbarb-bkini

My partner knows, some of the threads are good to have a discussion about.
My best friend also watches YouTubers and I've mentioned tattle to her and she has ended up having a nosey herself and going down a rabbit hole ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm not too fussed about anyone "finding out" but I wouldn't broadcast it.

burnbookregina

Dirty secret/guilty pleasure for me...i use it most when trying to get my 5 year old back to sleep in the middle of the night. He's never been a good sleeper. Tattle has filled the gap in my life previously filled by the baby bump app forums ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart

Caramel Latte

Well none of my friends know what is tattle but when i wanna tell them stories from here i just say i read on a forum online๐Ÿ˜‚
But haven't told them what i post since no one asks me๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Not a dirty little secret but Iโ€™ve never mentioned it to anyone really. I mean itโ€™s just like any other online forum such as mumsnet but my partner and most friends would probably think Iโ€™m a raving lunatic investing my time reading gossip about youtubers
Ha ha I am the same. No one knows I contribute here but most people I know would think I am crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
My partner knows but heโ€™s not really interested in gossip

I hope I never have to go back to work in the office and continue to work from home forever so I can log on whenever I want ๐Ÿ˜†
This is me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— never even discovered forum views til I was home working with my laptop ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Yes it is , i have been on a few forums and started to get back into them during lockdown i use to use the student room when i was younger the channel 4 forums.
Oh I used TSR! I was also on another general forum that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but I made some really good friends from there and we're still friends today!

Reactions: 1

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Oh I used TSR! I was also on another general forum that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but I made some really good friends from there and we're still friends today!
I thought it was a decent forum some informative posts but i don't study anymore . I haven't been on in about 10 years !

FridaK

VIP Member
My whole family knows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My youngest teen laughs over some comments I read out as us Tattlers can be savage. Sometimes I get cheesed off if I come across a tweet about the โ€˜petition.โ€™ Honestly, only a bunch of self indulgent nobodies could share that in any serious capacity. Helen Whatley is a junior health minister now. Sheโ€™s probably sick of seeing her name

Taetae95

More of a guilty pleasure than dirty secret! I was on GG before and the people who knew just laughed about it

keytotruth

VIP Member
My partner knows i tell him bout it he normally just nod so though
Iโ€™ve told a couple of friends but donโ€™t think they have come on or said they know itโ€™s me but Iโ€™m not not ashamed

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
I've only told my boyfriend and he's even made his own account and has commented on a few threads
I've converted him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha