Is Tattle your dirty little secret?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend knows I’m on it and he thinks it’s funny that his partner’s got her little exciting online gossip site. He’d rather I’m looking at this than some other sites.

Reactions: 3
One of my pals knows i read it - but not that i comment! Its never really come up with anyone else!

Reactions: 1
My partner knows. He's always on about my "tittling" and slagging of that "cleaning womans dog" 🤣

None of my mates have ever mentioned it. But they are all like me so probably already members.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one knows I use this.. I love coming for the gossip haha. So yaaaa I guess you could say it’s my dirty little secret :censored:

My partner knows, some of the threads are good to have a discussion about.
My best friend also watches YouTubers and I've mentioned tattle to her and she has ended up having a nosey herself and going down a rabbit hole 😂
I'm not too fussed about anyone "finding out" but I wouldn't broadcast it.

Reactions: 2
It’s a secret for me. I feel sooooo bad that I’ve bitched about YouTubers etc (even though I only joined yesterday hahaha).
It’s actually eating me up inside a bit 😂 might have to resort to just posting about general things because I can’t deal with the guilt lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one knows and I change tabs if I’m on it and someone walks in 😂
I know people think this website is for trolls and I cba to explain to them it’s rather the opposite and we’re all nosey.

Reactions: 6
My whole family knows 😂😂😂. My youngest teen laughs over some comments I read out as us Tattlers can be savage. Sometimes I get cheesed off if I come across a tweet about the ‘petition.’ Honestly, only a bunch of self indulgent nobodies could share that in any serious capacity. Helen Whatley is a junior health minister now. She’s probably sick of seeing her name

I’ve been on here discussing someone who came on to defend a ,”influencer” and she ended up coming into my workplace as a student 🤣

• Haha
My boyfriend knows what it is... I usually give him a running commentary when a thread gets juicy 😂 however, none of my friends are really into yt or social media and wouldn’t know who half the people I talk about are! I know they’d tell me to get a life if they knew I posted on here tho 😂

Just curious if any of you keep it a secret or if you tell people you're a tattler?

I'm not bothered about people knowing so don't mind telling people if asked what it is or whatever. My husband knows what it is and loves catching up on the gossip.

The way I see it is people openly judge, witch and gossip all the time in person and have since the dawn of time so why should I be ashamed about coming to a forum to do the same? It just looks bad because it's all in one place but it's not different from doing it offline 🤷🏻‍♀️.
My best friend knows but no one else! Lmao

Dirty secret/guilty pleasure for me...i use it most when trying to get my 5 year old back to sleep in the middle of the night. He's never been a good sleeper. Tattle has filled the gap in my life previously filled by the baby bump app forums 💗

• Heart
My Husband has seen me reading here and had a look. He got as far as looking at the Ingham thread as I'd stopped the kids from watching them and said "dirty bastard" then promptly went back to Man Twitter to retweet work related things to work related people..the wuss 😂
My best friends have mentioned it once before with a very poor review of the evil things that had been said about their favourite instagrammers.
I said nothing. In fact, I said I thought they meant tatler and wasn't that a bit of a posh magazine or had I got it wrong? And then the conversation went back to our actual lives and my nice quiet gossip scrolling continues in peace and obscurity!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More of a guilty pleasure than dirty secret! I was on GG before and the people who knew just laughed about it

Not a dirty little secret but I’ve never mentioned it to anyone really. I mean it’s just like any other online forum such as mumsnet but my partner and most friends would probably think I’m a raving lunatic investing my time reading gossip about youtubers