Is Tattle your dirty little secret?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't go out of my way to shout about it and I don't think I've needed to keep it a secret.

Occassionally I ask my boyfriend what he thinks of certain things posted, some of the threads requiring a non specific answer, if I don't know what his would be, out of curiousity, but all in all I don't think anyone cares or knows what it is.

Reactions: 1
I’ve told one friend I use it as she was in hospital for a while last month and was bored, so I introduced her to it! I tell my husband I read a forum where I get info/goss from but he doesn’t really pay attention 😂

Reactions: 2
I think my friends and sisters would judge me for being on here, though they all love to gossip in real life 🤔 my other half knows I read/contribute to a gossip forum (mainly because I laugh my head off reading the threads), but he has no social media and couldn’t give a tit about anyone I read about on here 😂

Reactions: 4
My fella knows. He was proud of me the other day when I became a VIP 💪
I told one of my mates the other day about Tattle because she likes a few influencers. I told her it is an 'interesting read'
Another mate of mine doesn't like Mrs Hinch, I recommended Tattle to her and she was gobsmacked at the 200 odd threads and said she couldn't possibly read all them and catch up 😂
Both of them know I'm a member. They know I like this sort of gossipy stuff.
Me too 😂. My husband just rolls his eyes and goes “ On Tattle again.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I call it the mammy pages to my hubby, he just doesn't get it.
'What ya doing love?
Ah just Reading the mammy pages. 🤣🤣

• Haha
My partner knows i tell him bout it he normally just nod so though
I’ve told a couple of friends but don’t think they have come on or said they know it’s me but I’m not not ashamed

I can’t even remember how I came across it but all I do is howl. Gutted the petition to get it closed down has nearly reached its target

• Wow
My sister knows and always asks "was that on your gossip site?" 😂.

I also work with a girl who has over 100k followers and we have openly discussed Tattle. She says she doesn't have an account but she knows a lot of the threads so 👀.

Edit to add - she doesn't have one, I already checked. She's also actually super nice and down to earth so I would never add to it if she did. Definitely would have a peek though...

Reactions: 3
I've only told my boyfriend and he's even made his own account and has commented on a few threads
I've converted him 😂

• Haha
I haven’t told anyone, I would tell my boyfriend but he’d just call me weird or say I have no life so 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh yes definitely a secret one of my friends recognised me from one of my posts on here and asked me if was me. I obviously denied jt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
None of my ‘real life’ mates have mentioned Tattle but mates I’ve made via instagram have. A few hate it so I don’t admit I’m on here but a couple have pointed me in the direction of different threads. We’ve neither admitted nor denied we are actually on here though 🤣

I absolutely love tattle. It is my little secret - i love to catch up with the little people are in bed. Beats any magazine. ♥

Absolutely not!! I tell everyone I can to get on here to see just how fake Mrs Hinch is, can’t stand how the woman is making money from from all her sheep and they don’t see it. I don’t reveal my username and I’ve had them all guessing as to who I might be, some of the guesses are hilarious, I know they’ll never out me!! 🤣🤣🤣

I openly promote it to my friends who use instagram,as i certainly got my eyes opened to all their things,thanks to this group. They know my username,im not ashamed of my views,its called honesty.