Is Tattle your dirty little secret?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband knows and i think he enjoys a nosy at the mario thread more than he cares to admit...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Secret, my husband know I post in a gossip site but as far as I know he has no idea which one and what I post about, probably a good job seeing as Iโ€™m a Downing St honey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just curious if any of you keep it a secret or if you tell people you're a tattler?

I'm not bothered about people knowing so don't mind telling people if asked what it is or whatever. My husband knows what it is and loves catching up on the gossip.

The way I see it is people openly judge, witch and gossip all the time in person and have since the dawn of time so why should I be ashamed about coming to a forum to do the same? It just looks bad because it's all in one place but it's not different from doing it offline ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.
I havenโ€™t told my bf about it just purely because I donโ€™t think he would care and also not understand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there has been a few times where he thinks Iโ€™m texting someone else because Iโ€™m on my phone a lot and I do laugh quite a lot and some comments ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I dont keep it secret but just dont tell family or friends. I came here as I was so infuriated with one particular so called influencer and have found many other interesting threads here.

My partner knows because I was telling him all the Phillip Schofield goss. He doesnโ€™t care just thinks itโ€™s somewhere people discuss celebs. Itโ€™s not really something I go round announcing but if someone mentioned it in conversation Iโ€™d just say oh yeah Iโ€™ve heard of that site. Would never disclose my username though or say I was an active member.

I actually spend more time in the off topic section than I do in the gossip sections these days๐Ÿ˜†

My boyfriend knows and eye rolls most of the time. He doesnโ€™t know Iโ€™m a founding member of the Downing Street men threads though ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wouldnโ€™t live that down in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My partner knows but heโ€™s not really interested in gossip

I hope I never have to go back to work in the office and continue to work from home forever so I can log on whenever I want ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes it is , i have been on a few forums and started to get back into them during lockdown i use to use the student room when i was younger the channel 4 forums.

Reactions: 1
Yes it is , i have been on a few forums and started to get back into them during lockdown i use to use the student room when i was younger the channel 4 forums.
Oh I used TSR! I was also on another general forum that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but I made some really good friends from there and we're still friends today!

Oh I used TSR! I was also on another general forum that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but I made some really good friends from there and we're still friends today!
I thought it was a decent forum some informative posts but i don't study anymore . I haven't been on in about 10 years !

Its not a secret but I dont go out of my way to broadcast it. No one knows my username and I second guess myself all the time about whether I'm saying something that could expose my identity ๐Ÿคฃ.
I have mentioned a forum in passing here and there and have also sent a link to the Madeleine McCann thread to my friends as we're completely invested in the case and they ate it up. I know they browsed a few other threads but said its too overwhelming for them to keep up. Amateurs.

They dont know I have an account and comment though, just that I lurk here and there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the VIP members that keep it secret, imagine telling your friends that not only do you lurk but you're actually a full on VIP ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just curious if any of you keep it a secret or if you tell people you're a tattler?

I'm not bothered about people knowing so don't mind telling people if asked what it is or whatever. My husband knows what it is and loves catching up on the gossip.

The way I see it is people openly judge, witch and gossip all the time in person and have since the dawn of time so why should I be ashamed about coming to a forum to do the same? It just looks bad because it's all in one place but it's not different from doing it offline ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.
I have 1 friend that knows and my kids. Saying that I have no friends ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 3
Well none of my friends know what is tattle but when i wanna tell them stories from here i just say i read on a forum online๐Ÿ˜‚
But haven't told them what i post since no one asks me๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2