Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W hy did she book a trip if she's watching every single penny? Go at a time you can afford it....so mean but yet wastes money on shite.
I think meanness is just in her nature, when she was in Lanzarote last Summer she used be going around pricing tampons/sanitary towels in different supermarkets and would be raging if they were a few cent cheaper than what she paid elsewhere. It's just mortifying carry-on.

Reactions: 5
Sure she wasted €100s on facials from some girl who she probably met on a night out or something trying to look 10 years younger when she should have just got botox for a third of the price! I'd love to know where all these people she forces herself on as a friend on nights out are now, at the time she does be absolute besties friends for life with people she's met an hour ago ffs. I hate meeting anyone like that on holidays.

Reactions: 2
Did Passions and Preening stick to the gym, I’d say the lazy cow has give it up long ago
Never hear it mentioned sure she’s been too busy with the christening off the year and the visit to the grave not to mention poor Bentleys broken leg
…she’s not sharing anything about the big event because it was so Emotional but she will tell us who she used or paid to do the event
🫣

• Haha
Never hear it mentioned sure she’s been too busy with the christening off the year and the visit to the grave not to mention poor Bentleys broken leg
…she’s not sharing anything about the big event because it was so Emotional but she will tell us who she used or paid to do the event
🫣
She does my head in!

I hate the way Ollie insists on putting people on her instagram when they obviously don't want yto be on it not to mention the random strangers that she always includes

Reactions: 6
I hate the way Ollie insists on putting people on her instagram when they obviously don't want yto be on it not to mention the random strangers that she always includes
And then snapping "you're not on Jane" at one of them.....just because you're an attention seeking **** it doesn't mean everyone is. If I was unfortunate enough to be out in her company I'd shove her phone up her fat ass.

2 slices of pizza between the 3 of them, whats the betting she made the 2 girls buy a slice each and she just horsed into them, pretending that she just hasn't the appetite for one to save herself a few euro.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the 2 slices, 3 girls craic - it’s not like you can share a slice of pizza like you can a bag of chips! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
But sure she's on ozempic she barely eats so she says. She was literally double dipping the chips of the stranger on the street in Amsterdam it absolutely knocked me sick 🤢 if someone did that to me I'd hand them the food and say keep it and kindly eff off!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
But sure she's on ozempic she barely eats so she says. She was literally double dipping the chips of the stranger on the street in Amsterdam it absolutely knocked me sick 🤢 if someone did that to me I'd hand them the food and say keep it and kindly eff off!
I think she’s gone off that she said before. Surprise surprise it was too expensive!

Oh so she is just probably really scabby by wanting 'child portions' in most restaurants she goes to if its not the ozempic reducing her appetite. Funny she never shows what's left on her plate but always says she didn't finish the portion.

Passions never sticks to anything. At her size I have no idea how she can run after Bentley. She looks soo unhealthy and unfit

• Heart
She posted moving more room for the wean a garden and maybe a chance for a bbq or 2

Lad let's all pull together and buy ranee a coffee. She could sure do with one, poor girl

What is it with Passions constantly tagging dicky on Instagram ffs it’s not Facebook where you tag your friends all the time 😳 she clearly has zero content

What is it with Passions constantly tagging dicky on Instagram ffs it’s not Facebook where you tag your friends all the time 😳 she clearly has zero content
She’s her bff didn’t you know up each other’s holes 😑looking for a free lunch near the Hospital today like she hasn’t been there like 100 times and knows where to eat

• Heart
Ollie again going on about prices, 2 alcoholic drinks and two mixers for less than €20 in Dublin is a fantastic price ffs! And only ordering a mixer every 2nd round and loads of ice is just making you sound stingey Ollie it's not the sound advice you think it is 🙄

Ollie again going on about prices, 2 alcoholic drinks and two mixers for less than €20 in Dublin is a fantastic price ffs! And only ordering a mixer every 2nd round and loads of ice is just making you sound stingey Ollie it's not the sound advice you think it is 🙄
We all have that one friend like her. I’m surprised anyone ever wants to go out with her with that carry on.
she also said get a glass of water between drinks to save money. Christ on a bike.

Passions is on the beg, why else would you tag all those businesses, google is a great thing and would tell you where to buy garden furniture, feel so sorry for her son she’s not fit to play or run after him and everything is just such a hassle even a water day at babies group ffs get up off your lard ass and do things with your Son

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4