Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spends god knows how much to have her babies but cries the poor mouth about cars and car seats...?

Reactions: 3
She is such a free loader. Trying to get free car seats by tagging Tony Kealy. Then decided to get a new car and someone sent her money for it!!!! Is this one for real
Beggy witch.. despicable! That is absolutely taking full advantage of people's good will. duck off and fund your own family like everyone else. Who is the gobshite who sent her money.... I doubt very much she needs it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Cannot believe she accepted money from a stranger. Regaardless of the stranger's circumstances. IMO that's totally unacceptable. The donator should know better too - donate to a worthy charity of you have money to burn.

And now asking others to 'buy her a coffee" 🙄 She has a job and owns a house (more than many people have) so she shouldn't need handouts. She comes across privileged and spoilt. It's her own fault for being in a panic over the car situation - as already said above she had months to sort it out!!
---
And, did you notice one of the items she was trying to sell the other day was a necklace that cost about €1200, and she try selling sell it for I think it was €250, to fund the car. How bad are they at money managent that they can afford to blow €1200 on one necklace that's never even been worn!! Tis money management classes this one needs, not handouts 😡

And, did you notice one of the items she was trying to sell the other day was a necklace that cost about €1200, and she try selling sell it for I think it was €250, to fund the car. How bad are they at money managent that they can afford to blow €1200 on one necklace that's never even been worn!! Tis money management classes this one needs, not handouts 😡
Wow that is wild having a €1200 necklace just lying around 😬 money management is definitely questionable!

Listening to hear speak again about the baby's legal parent. So they decide to have another baby, knowing that Audrey wont be recognised as a legal parent. I fully think it is AWFUL that this is the current state of affairs and far too many families are affected. It is so slow moving and I do hope the law will soon be equal.

She's been on stories throughout her pregnancy explaining how her 3rd baby won't be Audrey's child legally and how it is terrible that their 3 children are not afforded the same rights. Again I agree it is awful!!!

However when you look at it, they knew this was the exact legal situation they would find themselves in. They made a very informed choice to create a child who doesn't have 2 legal parents. It absolutely shouldn't be this way but they knew that before undergoing IVF. So there is an element of personal responsibility involved where you can't keep blaming the law and the state! No it is not fair but this is where the law stands currently. I think it's her poor me attitude that rubs me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe she accepted money from a stranger. Regaardless of the stranger's circumstances. IMO that's totally unacceptable. The donator should know better too - donate to a worthy charity of you have money to burn.

And now asking others to 'buy her a coffee" 🙄 She has a job and owns a house (more than many people have) so she shouldn't need handouts. She comes across privileged and spoilt. It's her own fault for being in a panic over the car situation - as already said above she had months to sort it out!!
---
The amount of jewellery and clothes with tags she was selling was pretty impressive and the prices of the necklaces, very bizarre. She must be getting paid a fortune for her job with Therapie.

The amount of jewellery and clothes with tags she was selling was pretty impressive and the prices of the necklaces, very bizarre. She must be getting paid a fortune for her job with Therapie.
Yes! Totally agree. Was thinking about this too but wasn't sure if it was just me. It was crazy the amount of unworn, higher end high street stuff she had. Think there was COS and & Other Stories, Mango, woollen mills stuff, a headstand chair. Wonder did much sell?

There was more Jewellery than just that necklace too - think there was an unworn pair of gold earrings that cost €600 that she wanted about €125 for 😲 I can't imagine having random jewellery like that and never wearing it! I think it's crazy spending for a couple with a mortgage, young kids and an older car (though I suppose the jewellery could be from before they had kids!). They certainly do not need handouts from well-meaning viewers!!

I'm not a regular watch of Ranae - does anyone know if Audrey works or is she at home with the kids?

I would think the jewellery she is selling is #gifted. There is no way she would sell them for so little having paid full price. She has some neck accepting money from a stranger. So grabby! Imagine giving someone your revolut details and taking it! My hole she will "pay it forward"

No, what was it? Is the little mite ok?
He has had a few what she is saying is episode's
She doesn’t want to say the word seizure but he’s having tests done poor wee fella I hope he will be ok a worrying time for any parent

• Sad
I don't know enough about it but are seizures hereditary or would it just be unfortunate for him to have seizures like passions? I know hers is apparently epilepsy so I could be totally wrong. Poor wee dote has had so many health issues and not even a year old yet :(

I would say they could be Hereditary
I hope it’s just a childhood thing and he grows out of them
She talked a bit yesterday but I don’t understand why they stood and recorded his episodes rather than ring 999
Wouldn’t that be the 1st thing you would do🤔

• Wow
I would say they could be Hereditary
I hope it’s just a childhood thing and he grows out of them
She talked a bit yesterday but I don’t understand why they stood and recorded his episodes rather than ring 999
Wouldn’t that be the 1st thing you would do🤔
How silly of them, especially with a seizure!

Yeah that was my thought why would you record them, surely you would rush him straight to the hospital. For me I would keep all of the wee man's health private but I feel it is very much for attention and the poor me factor.

Yeah that was my thought why would you record them, surely you would rush him straight to the hospital. For me I would keep all of the wee man's health private but I feel it is very much for attention and the poor me factor.
She could win an award for all the poor me shite. Even her tone when she’s speaking it’s poor me! Recording a child having a fit ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 4