Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like asking ranae if she pays for anything. Total scab. No sign of her "paying it forward" either. That idea was quickly forgotten

Reactions: 1
Passions has been reading on here ….🤣she is not going to share private medical information she has been thinking about it a lot 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Passions has been reading on here ….🤣she is not going to share private medical information she has been thinking about it a lot 😉
She will eventually! It’s obviously good news because she wouldn’t be able to resist bad news and the attention! And the content! Full of tit

Pity it takes the likes of her reading here to realise you shouldn’t be disclosing another persons medical information to a bunch of strangers for content because you’re not interesting enough on your own, especially that of a minor who can’t consent.

Personally I think there is some minor exceptions, those who are trying to raise awareness of lesser known health conditions, those trying to build communities for the parents and guardians of those with children who have certain conditions or those trying to highlight the insufficiencies of our healthcare system and government but even those exceptions have to be done very carefully as not to compromise the privacy and dignity of the child/children in question

Reactions: 4
Pity it takes the likes of her reading here to realise you shouldn’t be disclosing another persons medical information to a bunch of strangers for content because you’re not interesting enough on your own, especially that of a minor who can’t consent.

Personally I think there is some minor exceptions, those who are trying to raise awareness of lesser known health conditions, those trying to build communities for the parents and guardians of those with children who have certain conditions or those trying to highlight the insufficiencies of our healthcare system and government but even those exceptions have to be done very carefully as not to compromise the privacy and dignity of the child/children in question
Aye she’s full of dung!!
It’s all for content which is needless and as boring as fu*k

Dear Lord, is there ANYONE out there more miserable than Ranae von Meding this post partum?!! Get on with it Luv!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will eventually! It’s obviously good news because she wouldn’t be able to resist bad news and the attention! And the content! Full of tit
Have you seen Bentley seems to have had a fracture poor wee fella

Sinead Hingston really clutching at straws for content… oh we’re on the edge of our seats with suspense waiting on your big life changing news! Bore off you absolute dose of shite

God that Ollie is painful, all she does is talk about the price of everything, it's embarrassing. She's away for the weekend and all she's doing is itemising everything down to the cent......oh and eating everyones chips 🙄 she comes across as a real penny-pincher, mean AF

Reactions: 5
She seems a great one for picking up 'friends' ...in the queue in Primark, asking someone about getting breakfast, then she's meeting up with them all later. Fair play, id never be that outgoing..

She seemed a bit merry on her insta last night, hope she wasn't wandering about/trying to find taxi on her own.

There is outgoing and then there is being a bit of a leech and also putting yourself into multiple risky situations. Eating multiple strangers food while they were standing on the street 😳 sure you only had 4 glasses of wine, or was it 3 Ollie? And the pint of bulmers...but that's all she admitted to, regardless of the amount she had she was clearly drunk and claiming not to be, she needs safeguarding from herself.

Reactions: 4
There is outgoing and then there is being a bit of a leech and also putting yourself into multiple risky situations. Eating multiple strangers food while they were standing on the street 😳 sure you only had 4 glasses of wine, or was it 3 Ollie? And the pint of bulmers...but that's all she admitted to, regardless of the amount she had she was clearly drunk and claiming not to be, she needs safeguarding from herself.
Clearly she reads on here cos she mentioned the 3 to 4, back to 3 wines 😂
She’s deluded thinking talking into her phone is gonna keep her safe

God that Ollie is painful, all she does is talk about the price of everything, it's embarrassing. She's away for the weekend and all she's doing is itemising everything down to the cent......oh and eating everyones chips 🙄 she comes across as a real penny-pincher, mean AF
That’s exactly what I was thinking, I find a grown woman going on about the cost of every single thing embarrassing, imagine living with her/being her friend I’d say she would let you know if you owed her one euro.

That’s exactly what I was thinking, I find a grown woman going on about the cost of every single thing embarrassing, imagine living with her/being her friend I’d say she would let you know if you owed her one euro.
She's so mean I'd say you wouldn't be given the opportunity to owe her a euro 😂

• Haha
W hy did she book a trip if she's watching every single penny? Go at a time you can afford it....so mean but yet wastes money on shite.