Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her when she started leaving her baby cry himself to sleep and learn nobody was coming to comfort him. Does she still do this?
Yes I would say. She got the coaching free so doesn’t bother sharing any more! Poor lad doesn’t seem too smilie but is it any wonder

I would have though someone with anxiety would not want a bonded bracelet I could be wrong but I know it would annoy me I would have to try to remove it

Reactions: 3
I can think of nothing worse than having something bonded to me. Like literally stuck on you. Nopeee not for me at all even if I was getting it for free.

Reactions: 2
I can think of nothing worse than having something bonded to me. Like literally stuck on you. Nopeee not for me at all even if I was getting it for free.
Yeah weird considering she doesn't even want her son bonded to her, leaves him crying himself to sleep

• Angry
  • Haha
I'm fairly new to Passions story, but she seem's to be unhealthily obsessed with her mother's passing. Obviously it's horrible, and hard when you go through childbirth etc not having her to lean on.
But taking pics beside the grave is.....weird.

Reactions: 4
Passions on her weekly beg! Great anxiety also let’s her get her nails done!

Reactions: 4
hope this doesn’t sound insensitive to her situation at all but I’m genuinely curious how did Renae find out the gender this week?! I’m a week behind her and thought they couldn’t tell. Unless she had her embryos tested maybe, I don’t follow her I only came across her page cos of here!

hope this doesn’t sound insensitive to her situation at all but I’m genuinely curious how did Renae find out the gender this week?! I’m a week behind her and thought they couldn’t tell. Unless she had her embryos tested maybe, I don’t follow her I only came across her page cos of here!
How many weeks is she? We found out at 11 weeks in both pregnancies from the NIPT

Passions & preening has just been on Lorraine. Her big star moment and she could hardly speak, makes a change from her constant blabbing on stories

• Haha