Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passions & preening has just been on Lorraine. Her big star moment and she could hardly speak, makes a change from her constant blabbing on stories
She was useless and did not come across very well , I really hope for that child’s sake she can lose some of the weight she’s so unhealthy

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but she can barely hold that child. He looked soo uncomfortable and just not safe! She was all big smiles and look at me, couldn't have tagged anymore if she tried.

Also the fact she can barely do anything with him, can't swim, can't sit on the floor, can't do this or that I don't know how her husband puts up with it. He has to do everything with the baby.

Also don't know how she got fertility help as the NHS is very strict with their weight limit for fertility, it's like 12 or 13 stone and she's obliviously heavier than that.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but she can barely hold that child. He looked soo uncomfortable and just not safe! She was all big smiles and look at me, couldn't have tagged anymore if she tried.

Also the fact she can barely do anything with him, can't swim, can't sit on the floor, can't do this or that I don't know how her husband puts up with it. He has to do everything with the baby.

Also don't know how she got fertility help as the NHS is very strict with their weight limit for fertility, it's like 12 or 13 stone and she's obliviously heavier than that.
Totally agree. She made her poor husband take him swimming just off night shift. What will she do when he’s a very active toddler? She’s the laziest thing I’ve ever seen. That poor boy has a bleak future with such an unhealthy lazy mother

Now passions is GURNING because her husband has to work Christmas Eve and it’s Bentleys 1st Christmas. Honestly she is just such a dose. Makes it all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now passions is GURNING because her husband has to work Christmas Eve and it’s Bentleys 1st Christmas. Honestly she is just such a dose. Makes it all about her
She’s gives me rage. He’ll get Christmas Day off like. And again on about church! Such bullshit coming from her. You wait now until he is a mental toddler and she’ll never stop moaning

I don't know how she's gonna look after him when he starts crawling and is in too everything. She just seems to sit about and only leaves the house for a freebie or food. Everything else Scott has to do with the kid.

Also planning Xmas this far in advance is abit too much like we get it's Bentleys first Xmas but flip me he's a baby he won't know a thing. Doing feeds in the bedroom, Christmas morning, that's so she doesn't have to get out of bed till Scott's back.

Bentley is a rotten name 🤢
Gorgeous baby but it’s really one of the worse names I’ve heard in a while. I get her reasoning for using it but I think it’s one of those names that’s more suitable as a middle name. Could have even honoured the name by going Benjamin etc

Gorgeous baby but it’s really one of the worse names I’ve heard in a while. I get her reasoning for using it but I think it’s one of those names that’s more suitable as a middle name. Could have even honoured the name by going Benjamin etc
What's her reason for using it?

It reminds me of one of the hillbillies from teen mom. She gave her child that horrible name 😩

Reactions: 2
Yeah it's her maiden name. I bet she's absolutely fuming that he looks absolutely nothing like her!

• Haha

she said today that her friends have to help when she has pain, so she really does nothing on her own with that child , lose the weight and maybe the pain will ease, she didn’t lose any weight when trying for the baby so can’t see her do it now she so unhealthy can’t even see her neck 😳

Reactions: 1
she said today that her friends have to help when she has pain, so she really does nothing on her own with that child , lose the weight and maybe the pain will ease, she didn’t lose any weight when trying for the baby so can’t see her do it now she so unhealthy can’t even see her neck 😳
She had up a thing she's starting with like a personal trainer guy, I'm guessing it's gifted and all free and said the weight would come off with that. Surely for the sake of your child you would ditch the buns and coffee dates and get out a walk 20 mins a day. You don't need to go to someone to help you with it.

I still don't understand how the NHS helped her with fertility when she's the size and weight she is, as fertility guidelines are very strict.

She definitely didn’t get help from the nhs, looking back on her posts she talks about it being a surprise conception?

She had up a thing she's starting with like a personal trainer guy, I'm guessing it's gifted and all free and said the weight would come off with that. Surely for the sake of your child you would ditch the buns and coffee dates and get out a walk 20 mins a day. You don't need to go to someone to help you with it.

I still don't understand how the NHS helped her with fertility when she's the size and weight she is, as fertility guidelines are very strict.
They didn’t get help- they wouldn’t have got it without paying for it. They were at the point of having to pay for it or give up when she conceived