Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to On My Own But Not Alone, she has highlighted several times the support she has, at least so far. Don’t know how many of these insta hun types that won’t admit they have huge help while parading as single parents or sahms.. Lisa from My Solo Jounrey To Mom, Kim from Remaining Hopeful being two great examples

Reactions: 1
I am one of those people who can't eat huge portions because of meds (not ozempic or weight loss meds btw) but if I know a place gives huge portions I'll just ask for small portion or say not loads but I'll still pay the price on the menu if need be. I hate waste and it also can be embarrassing when the plates are being cleared and you're always asked was everything OK because I've eaten so little! Yes it was fine just told you not to give me so much 🙈 but it's nothing to do with cost. With Olwyn she's obsessed with the price of everything and getting everything on the cheap or free. I'd say she is probably claiming the dole for the summer while she is over there. Does it get paid into bank now since covid??

Reactions: 2
In fairness to On My Own But Not Alone, she has highlighted several times the support she has, at least so far. Don’t know how many of these insta hun types that won’t admit they have huge help while parading as single parents or sahms.. Lisa from My Solo Jounrey To Mom, Kim from Remaining Hopeful being two great examples
Was going to say this also, Lisa acts holier than thou being a ‘single mother’ when she has both parents at home helping her, at least On My Own But Not Alone admits she has so much help around, that has to be admired

What's the story with On my own but not alone? She's in a relationship but got donor sperms? So did they meet after?
I'm not following her that long. She's actually growing on me, seems fairly down to earth and I like how she highlighted that she she a lot of help etc.

I am one of those people who can't eat huge portions because of meds (not ozempic or weight loss meds btw) but if I know a place gives huge portions I'll just ask for small portion or say not loads but I'll still pay the price on the menu if need be. I hate waste and it also can be embarrassing when the plates are being cleared and you're always asked was everything OK because I've eaten so little! Yes it was fine just told you not to give me so much 🙈 but it's nothing to do with cost. With Olwyn she's obsessed with the price of everything and getting everything on the cheap or free. I'd say she is probably claiming the dole for the summer while she is over there. Does it get paid into bank now since covid??
It actually doesn’t, I think they changed the rules back at least for new claims, which is why she’s “working” over there.

Shes surprised she can’t get SNA work but the woman can hardly spell.

So ya passions letting the child cry it out is an ad! By night 5 the baby gave up looking for his parents to comfort him ☹😞

It's absolutely disgusting what passions is doing. Letting that poor little baby cry out because she can get some content for her page... How is companies still working with her? Also the complaining never stops and it's always about her, she doesn't have the interests of Bentley in mind she's just lazy and wants her sleep. Angers me soo much!

Apart from the obvious neglect and emotional abuse of a baby here, it annoys me that she only declared it as an ad now? Surely that should have been declared a week ago when she started talking about the sleep consultant

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It actually doesn’t, I think they changed the rules back at least for new claims, which is why she’s “working” over there.

Shes surprised she can’t get SNA work but the woman can hardly spell.
I've no idea as I've never been on it myself. Maybe she's on the sick scheme or something. Just because she's working over there doesn't mean she's working legitimately and paying tax, it's probably all cash in hand jobs, even the pubs.

I know she's so surprised she hasn't been snapped up as an SNA yet because she has 'so much experience'. She only barely qualified the course last year if I remember correctly and had so much help to do it too. Working with children is not the same experience as being an SNA though surely?! She hasn't the cop on to realise this and is forever the woe is me victim as usual 🙄.

Apart from the obvious neglect and emotional abuse of a baby here, it annoys me that she only declared it as an ad now? Surely that should have been declared a week ago when she started talking about the sleep consultant
I called it on here last week. I said it was an ad for sure.

Reactions: 3
Passions and Preening is a selfish cow, even talking about the ‘sleep coaching’ it’s all about her and her heart but like feck the fact she leaves the baby crying in the background. Babies aren’t robots, if these sleep coaches are so great why is it an unregulated business? Why do so many adults suffer with sleep or take sleeping tablets when you’ve these professionals? Pure scam artists that need to be investigated

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s all for the Gram
More #gifts for her like she sits or lays on her hole day in day out but as long as she’s ok Loves 🤮

Out eating in town today again good old passions for someone with crippling anxiety you could have fooled me. Woman lives the life of luxery.

Missed the bus today it sailed past her so she says and her up with a panic attack last night but never mind she will try again next week
Nothing to hinder her to walk or get another driver for her DLA car Loves!

Missed the bus today it sailed past her so she says and her up with a panic attack last night but never mind she will try again next week
Nothing to hinder her to walk or get another driver for her DLA car Loves!
She’s all the sympathy in the world for herself, no wonder she can leave the baby crying

What had hapoened to Ollie, she hasn't been seen online for ages

Reactions: 4
She’s all the sympathy in the world for herself, no wonder she can leave the baby crying
She’s been running plenty the last couple of days drinking her coffee must have plenty of dosh

Amazing how passions is soooo anxious and in pain all week but not a bother to her to get the nails done!! 🙄

She's clearly been reading here. Never out of the house and last few days you can't keep her in. Has such serious anxiety yet can sit in coffee shops daily.

I know it's horrible to say but poor wee Bentley looked soo uncomfortable laying on her, you could see he was all slouched and just wanted to be sitting upright.

Also passions is diabetic and had a big tray bake the other day then comes on and says oh I thought I had chocolate muffin on my lip, surely you should be looking after your health for the sake of your child! I means treats are fine once in a while not 2 sugar filled buns in the space of 2 hours!

Ollie has no consideration for other people and their families, recording everyone in sight with no thought for people's privacy

Reactions: 4