Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do you and let everyone else do what's best for THEIR baby without judgement. I can tell from your tone that you would NOT appreciate being on the receiving end of accusations of neglect. The holier than thou attitude is šŸ™„
No I wouldn't like it, so I don't neglect my baby , pretty simple really

Mod edit All stop arguing and move on

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sleep training, cry it out, whatever you want to call it isnā€™t right. Youā€™re literally leaving an infant who is dependent on you to cry themselves to sleep and learn that crying wonā€™t bring their caregiver in. Also while sleep is important it certainly wonā€™t prevent PPD or psychosis. These arguments are up there with breast vs formula, rear facing vs forward facing, they usually go nowhere except get someoneā€™s back up because they feel called out

• Angry
Sleep training, cry it out, whatever you want to call it isnā€™t right. Youā€™re literally leaving an infant who is dependent on you to cry themselves to sleep and learn that crying wonā€™t bring their caregiver in. Also while sleep is important it certainly wonā€™t prevent PPD or psychosis. These arguments are up there with breast vs formula, rear facing vs forward facing, they usually go nowhere except get someoneā€™s back up because they feel called out
Well sure the best solution if you believe it isn't right is not to do it. However others might feel differently so have the good grace not to attack them. It's just being a decent person leaving a new mother who may be vulnerable alone. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 2
First time poster here but feel something has to be said. I truly hope each and everyone of you never endure post partum depression or psychosis after having a baby. I work in mental health and it is NO laughing or indeed sneering matter. Its heartbreaking and THE most lonesome, self doubting time for a new mother. WHO has the right to TELL or accuse someone of neglect over sleep practices? Like in all honesty.. you are the cruel ones. I couldn't care less what backlash I get to this. You KNOW how insensitive you are being but chose to join in the kicking of a new mother...and no I am NOT passions etc.
Here, quote me where I was laughing and sneering at her mental health will you? Cos if you can do that, I'll send her an apology.

I've never laughed or sneered at mental health. Ya ganch.

• Haha
Well sure the best solution if you believe it isn't right is not to do it. However others might feel differently so have the good grace not to attack them. It's just being a decent person leaving a new mother who may be vulnerable alone. End of
Never did ā€˜attackā€™ you, shared my opinion as you did yours. You could do with taking on your own advice of having the grace to accept others feel different to you. Being a nodding dog to a new mother also wonā€™t benefit mother or baby, if anything it could be incredibly dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How's Ollie been getting on in Lanzarote? I'd have a massive soft spot for her and would wish her well, but she seems like a
bit of a chaos magnet.

Reactions: 3
First time poster here but feel something has to be said. I truly hope each and everyone of you never endure post partum depression or psychosis after having a baby. I work in mental health and it is NO laughing or indeed sneering matter. Its heartbreaking and THE most lonesome, self doubting time for a new mother. WHO has the right to TELL or accuse someone of neglect over sleep practices? Like in all honesty.. you are the cruel ones. I couldn't care less what backlash I get to this. You KNOW how insensitive you are being but chose to join in the kicking of a new mother...and no I am NOT passions etc.
Eh sorry but passions has neither of those things so itā€™s irrelevant. Also you literally donā€™t have a clue of any of our histories

Reactions: 4
Eh sorry but passions has neither of those things so itā€™s irrelevant. Also you literally donā€™t have a clue of any of our histories
If you read my post I never suggested I knew any of your or her histories, so don't misconstrue my words. I said I truly hope you never experience it. And I meant that. It wasn't directed at anyone particularly so how you interpret it is down to you. No I certainly do not speak for Passions or anyone else. Nor do I profess to know her situation. Just trying to stick up for a person who seems to have a lot on her plate (like a lot of ppl). My question is why people whoever they are decide they chastise, argue and berate her for something that doesn't effect them personally. Heck I disagree strongly with many many ideas but don't feel the need to be a prick and message the person directly šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---
How do either you or I know what she has?? What a contradiction of a point there

Last edited:
Unfortunately i live quite close 2 p+p she's such a drama queen. The way she walks round asda all high n mighty. Begged hairdressers for free hair transformations in 4 a grid post. Constantly gurning about Bentley and how hard etc. Babies r hard u wanted him for so long! Hub is a cop 4 the past 4ish years. Always on the beg n the sports clothes omg dont get me started lol

How's Ollie been getting on in Lanzarote? I'd have a massive soft spot for her and would wish her well, but she seems like a
bit of a chaos magnet.
Hasn't watched her stories in ages and clicked in. She looks gorgeous tonight ā˜ŗ

My question is why people whoever they are decide they chastise, argue and berate her for something that doesn't effect them personally.
The irony of questioning people supposedly chastising, arguing and berating others for things that donā€™t personally effect them from a Tattle account, an account in which they liked comments in the past few hours where users chastised, argued and berated other social media personalities is justā€¦ ? Not moderating, simply observing a double standard
77026F11-C2B9-4D74-AC46-BE60AE046CD8.jpeg

• Heart
If you read my post I never suggested I knew any of your or her histories, so don't misconstrue my words. I said I truly hope you never experience it. And I meant that. It wasn't directed at anyone particularly so how you interpret it is down to you. No I certainly do not speak for Passions or anyone else. Nor do I profess to know her situation. Just trying to stick up for a person who seems to have a lot on her plate (like a lot of ppl). My question is why people whoever they are decide they chastise, argue and berate her for something that doesn't effect them personally. Heck I disagree strongly with many many ideas but don't feel the need to be a prick and message the person directly šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---

How do either you or I know what she has?? What a contradiction of a point there
I actually did not comment on her methods. While I whole heartedly disagree with the cry it out method I never stated that on here until now. Nor did I message her directly. I simply stated ā€œshe needs her sleep šŸ™„ā€. Her decisions as a mother are hers, and hers alone. She has to sit with those decisions, not me.

passions is a complete Yap. I truly believe if she did have PND or PNP she wouldnā€™t be on Instagram on the beg constantly and Iā€™m also guessing she isnā€™t paying for her sleep consultant, itā€™s an ad. She did nothing but moan and long for Bentley and now that he is here, she continues to moan.That was why I commented what I did, because itā€™s just another complaint from her.

• Heart
I actually did not comment on her methods. While I whole heartedly disagree with the cry it out method I never stated that on here until now. Nor did I message her directly. I simply stated ā€œshe needs her sleep šŸ™„ā€. Her decisions as a mother are hers, and hers alone. She has to sit with those decisions, not me.

passions is a complete Yap. I truly believe if she did have PND or PNP she wouldnā€™t be on Instagram on the beg constantly and Iā€™m also guessing she isnā€™t paying for her sleep consultant, itā€™s an ad. She did nothing but moan and long for Bentley and now that he is here, she continues to moan.That was why I commented what I did, because itā€™s just another complaint from her.
šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ This. Everything she says and does she's looking it for free. There's no way she has anxiety as bad as she makes out to be. If ur that bad u can't get a 3hr train to Dublin or go and pose in the avenues grass for pictures of crappy sports wear

I just feel too, i know how exhausting the newborn months are but letā€™s be frank, motherhood is exhausting. Prepare yourself passions because you canā€™t sleep Train teething, post vac fevers, colds, flus, bugs, nightmares, bad days at school, heartbreak, etc etc . Iā€™m 30 and my mother didnā€™t sleep for 2 nights when I was in labour! When you are a mother - youā€™ll never sleep properly again and guess what - thatā€™s okay. What an absolute privilege it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just feel too, i know how exhausting the newborn months are but letā€™s be frank, motherhood is exhausting. Prepare yourself passions because you canā€™t sleep Train teething, post vac fevers, colds, flus, bugs, nightmares, bad days at school, heartbreak, etc etc . Iā€™m 30 and my mother didnā€™t sleep for 2 nights when I was in labour! When you are a mother - youā€™ll never sleep properly again and guess what - thatā€™s okay. What an absolute privilege it is.
A priveldge for sure. You just have to surrender to it all, your baby comes first & all their needs, physically, emotionally & mentally should and need to be met. We brought them into this world the least we could do for them is our very best. At the end of the day there is very little of ā€˜youā€™ left for you.

bit of a chaos magnet.
Her constant penny pinching and talking about money would wreck your head, every story seems to involve the cost of something or other

• Heart
Her constant penny pinching and talking about money would wreck your head, every story seems to involve the cost of something or other
Yeah, I'd remember that from when i used to follow her before -penny pinching but then making very extravagant choices with the euros. I don't look anymore as she reminds me too much of the ivf phase of my life, but I'd wish her well. She was defo a hun I got fond of, there seemed something vulnerable under all the chaos.

• Heart
My biggest ick = an adult ordering a ā€˜childā€™s portionā€™. Literally donā€™t care what the reasoning is behind it, it screams tightarse

• Haha
YES!!!!!!!
One thing I will say, some people canā€™t eat a full portion for various reasons, personally Iā€™d ask for a half portion, not a childs, nothing to do with cost, some people have ulcers and the like and can eat very little šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø now we know sheā€™s being tight with her money, but not everyone is ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 6