Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how when LMD posts a grid post nurses that I know are all up her ass liking and commenting etc after her not adhering to social distancing when she’s been told multiple times. As a nurse myself I can’t see how you can look up to someone like that that’s essentially making your job harder by doing all this house hopping ☹
I am amazed at how ‘educated’ people who know the dangers and also those not in that field who should have more wit don’t see her for the narcissistic twit she is and disown her ... but while fools keeps engaging with her the following continues to grow instead of plummet like it should.

At the very least many of them people should be wiser and be calling her out on this crap

She herself appears to thrive under controversy and is doing her hardest to intentionally rag anyone that can see through the bullshit in the hope of getting a reaction that she can then use to make example of someone who points it out or disagrees with her ... so she can stir up the pity party ... I’m being bullied/targeted ... no you’re not you’re just being a stupid witch

And a total wrong message going out to the younger generation who seem to worship her for some unbeknownst reason ... maybe just because she’s ‘popular’ and lambs flock together then

Out clapping for the NHS and then back into house for social gathering.

Have lost count of the screenshots I have got about her being at it again

I’m becoming more of the opinion others have expressed here in the past that these sorts of behaviour should be punishable by law and a mass campaign to all the associated brands

So after you read this LMD
go take a long hard look at yourself
and wise the duck up - you balloon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She should be dragged by her hooves into intensive care to see the poor people in there terrified, sick and all alone-and told thatl be your granny if you dont stay the duck in ur own grey gaudy house. She probably Still wouldnt listen though. Clearly she didnt pick her stupidity up of the ground through with her father sittin perched up there this mornin. Theyre all as thick as each other, except michaela, who fucked off to oz at the right time-she seems normal and is probably mortified at her mess sisters.
Michaela and Melissa seem to have got all the brains. Louise and Victoria too thick and up their own arses to ever think the rules apply to them.

I am amazed at how ‘educated’ people who know the dangers and also those not in that field who should have more wit don’t see her for the narcissistic twit she is and disown her ... but while fools keeps engaging with her the following continues to grow instead of plummet like it should.

At the very least many of them people should be wiser and be calling her out on this crap

She herself appears to thrive under controversy and is doing her hardest to intentionally rag anyone that can see through the bullshit in the hope of getting a reaction that she can then use to make example of someone who points it out or disagrees with her ... so she can stir up the pity party ... I’m being bullied/targeted ... no you’re not you’re just being a stupid witch

And a total wrong message going out to the younger generation who seem to worship her for some unbeknownst reason ... maybe just because she’s ‘popular’ and lambs flock together then

Out clapping for the NHS and then back into house for social gathering.

Have lost count of the screenshots I have got about her being at it again

I’m becoming more of the opinion others have expressed here in the past that these sorts of behaviour should be punishable by law and a mass campaign to all the associated brands

So after you read this LMD
go take a long hard look at yourself
and wise the duck up - you balloon
I contacted Callaghan Jewellers about her. They read the message, didn’t reply and she’s still promoting their jewellery so they obviously don’t give a fig who they work with.

Reactions: 7
Michaela and Melissa seem to have got all the brains. Louise and Victoria too thick and up their own arses to ever think the rules apply to them.

I contacted Callaghan Jewellers about her. They read the message, didn’t reply and she’s still promoting their jewellery so they obviously don’t give a fig who they work with.
I contacted them too. Again, they read it and never replied! I’m guessing it’s them who gave her my name which ended in her blocking me! I didn’t follow her, so she had to go look for me to block me! Unless she or one of her family get it, she won’t change. And then it will be “guyzzzzzzzzzz all those irresponsible people going out when told not to have caused this”.

Reactions: 2
Sarah fatnflab also completely disregarding social distancing, she’s still house hopping. Heading off to aldi in the car with her mam earlier (who she doesn’t live with) Do these idiots think the restrictions in place across the country don’t apply to them?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sarah fatnflab also completely disregarding social distancing, she’s still house hopping. Heading off to aldi in the car with her mam earlier (who she doesn’t live with) Do these idiots think the restrictions in place across the country don’t apply to them?
The young lad was at his dads too during the week

Reactions: 1
And her mum not long out of hospital.

Sarah Burke, Louise McDonnell etc - there is no excuse. It has been all over the news. There is literally a press conference on right now reiterating that families should not be mixing if they don’t live in the same house. What don’t these people understand? Louise does a big show of hanging outside her grandparents window - the rules apply to everyone, not just old people. If she’d stop and have a think instead of living her life for the gram/show

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I contacted them too. Again, they read it and never replied! I’m guessing it’s them who gave her my name which ended in her blocking me! I didn’t follow her, so she had to go look for me to block me! Unless she or one of her family get it, she won’t change. And then it will be “guyzzzzzzzzzz all those irresponsible people going out when told not to have caused this”.
They’re obviously as brain dead as she is then. Surprised I’m not blocked too. I don’t follow her any more but obviously go on to nose lol CMB was their brand ambassador before and they’ve just gone from bad to worse 🙈 and you’re so right, if any of her family get the virus she will be painful to watch looking for sympathy 🙄

Correct me if I’m wrong but did the government not come out and say kids with separated parents were allowed to visit the other parent?
They did but I’m guessing what mammyof1 means is that if the kid was at his Dad’s during the week that’s all the more reason for her to stay at home and away from people that don’t live with her as potentially the kid could’ve carried the virus from his Dad’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hi LMD (aka Louise) just to let you know when you read this that I’ve contacted the police about you not sticking to the lock down rules, there are investigating everything from your Instagram story. So expect a call from them in the next day...

Absolutely disgusting you putting up posts an videos crying about the current situation an yet here you are flying about like ur Above everything.

I already messaged you and you blocked me.

so now the law will have to take u down

(ps guyzzzzz we’ll know when she reads this, because she’ll prob put her insta on private)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi LMD (aka Louise) just to let you know when you read this that I’ve contacted the police about you not sticking to the lock down rules, there are investigating everything from your Instagram story. So expect a call from them in the next day...
OMG amazing 💕 hope they take it seriously

What did they say to you about it? I sort of think their hands would be tied to an extent unless they actually catch her red handed which is frustrating. Others I’ve spoken to in the last week had considered contacting police about it too but we thought they wouldn’t want to know so im interested in what they said?

Reactions: 3
OMG amazing 💕 hope they take it seriously
They thanked me for ringing them an they are taking this serious they told me.
As it’s government rules, so fingers crossed they put up a public post about lmd warning other people to take it serious or they will be arresting

What did they say to you about it? I sort of think their hands would be tied to an extent unless they actually catch her red handed which is frustrating. Others I’ve spoken to in the last week had considered contacting police about it too but we thought they wouldn’t want to know so im interested in what they said?
They said there going to investigate this an take it serious, as it’s a government law that no one should be leaving there house unless it’s food/medical related.
So maybe if more of us rang in about lmd they might act quicker?

Reactions: 4
As it’s government rules, so fingers crossed they put up a public post about lmd warning other people to take it serious or they will be arresting
Did you call 101? If a few people report it they will have to take it seriously. They have to be seen to follow up.

Absolutely disgusting you putting up posts an videos crying about the current situation an yet here you are flying about like ur Above everything.

I already messaged you and you blocked me.

so now the law will have to take u down

(ps guyzzzzz we’ll know when she reads this, because she’ll prob put her insta on private)
You’re an actual legend 👏

Expect a rant about it on her stories soon. She’ll still maintain she’s doing nothing wrong, on her stories, she’ll say they agreed with her. Can’t believe anything she says. She’ll never apologise and she’ll never wise up. It’ll be someone else who has done wrong.

I just rang cookstown police station.
Cookstown isn’t her nearest police station though so I hope they pass it on

Expect a rant about it on her stories soon. She’ll still maintain she’s doing nothing wrong, on her stories, she’ll say they agreed with her. Can’t believe anything she says. She’ll never apologise and she’ll never wise up. It’ll be someone else who has done wrong.
Yeh they said there going to pass the information on, that’s it’s now in there system.

Cookstown isn’t her nearest police station though so I hope they pass it on
I can’t believe how when LMD posts a grid post nurses that I know are all up her ass liking and commenting etc after her not adhering to social distancing when she’s been told multiple times. As a nurse myself I can’t see how you can look up to someone like that that’s essentially making your job harder by doing all this house hopping ☹
Who don’t you put up a social media post saying that your a nurse an that how certain “instagramers” are sticking to the rules?
I for one would share it on my page 😉

Last edited:

They said there going to investigate this an take it serious, as it’s a government law that no one should be leaving there house unless it’s food/medical related.
So maybe if more of us rang in about lmd they might act quicker?
Thanks for having the gall to do it first - I contacted a station in Mid-Ulster. Not Cookstown as I thought the more police in the area know what she’s up to the better. They agreed with everyone’s concerns on here and her influence on young girls that the restrictions don’t apply. Said they’ll look into her social media and will go forward from there. Even if they contact her, she will tell us all the police thought we were mad and laugh it off, when in fact the lady I spoke to was appalled and it wasn’t the first time her social media was brought to their attention so it looks like other people have done the same! She’d be an exceptional sort of stupid if she laughs it off and says the police thought it was ridiculous (when they don’t) as all they have to do is have someone report back what she says on insta. Either way she might take this more seriously now!!!

Who don’t you put up a social media post saying that your a nurse an that how certain “instagramers” are sticking to the rules?
I for one would share it on my page 😉
Already have several times 😂 also messaged Louise and Victoria and both read but didn’t reply

Thanks for having the gall to do it first - I contacted a station in Mid-Ulster. Not Cookstown as I thought the more police in the area know what she’s up to the better. They agreed with everyone’s concerns on here and her influence on young girls that the restrictions don’t apply. Said they’ll look into her social media and will go forward from there. Even if they contact her, she will tell us all the police thought we were mad and laugh it off, when in fact the lady I spoke to was appalled and it wasn’t the first time her social media was brought to their attention so it looks like other people have done the same! She’d be an exceptional sort of stupid if she laughs it off and says the police thought it was ridiculous (when they don’t) as all they have to do is have someone report back what she says on insta. Either way she might take this more seriously now!!!
it’ll be good to see now if her account is on private..
An also if it is, we’ll know she’s been on here...

I really hope they write a report on social media about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.