Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did Daddy LMD used to be in pictures at nights out at the Port with a lady friend? i remember when i started following LMD i thought she had a stepmum? one if LMD's birthday nights out the dad had a woman...where did her Mum go? did she die?

Reactions: 4
Seems to be the other way around, look up LMD Cosmetics on Companies House and Linda Stinson of Bellamianta is listed as a partner??? šŸ¤”

So Linda owns Iconic Bronze too who Michaela is a Brand Ambassador for?

Reactions: 2
did Daddy LMD used to be in pictures at nights out at the Port with a lady friend? i remember when i started following LMD i thought she had a stepmum? one if LMD's birthday nights out the dad had a woman...where did her Mum go? did she die?
The mum isnā€™t dead she left them apparently? Louise refuses to talk about it but says she might some day.

He defo did have a gf not long ago not sure if itā€™s Faiths mum??

Reactions: 2
So Linda owns Iconic Bronze too who Michaela is a Brand Ambassador for?
Yes she also owns iconic bronze. Itā€™s all a bit odd. Both LMD and Linda only appointed as ā€œdirectorsā€ in August 2018?? Itā€™s all a bit odd. Why would she even need a partner? Does anyone actually get their make up done in that salon anymore? She hardly ever posts pics any more? Is she making all her money from selling products, events and all her brand ambassador stuff?

As far as I know Faithā€™s Mum is also LMDā€™s Mum. Faith was a baby when the marriage broke up so she went with the mother and the rest wanted to stay with the Dad. Heard rumours that she had an affair and LMD and Michaela threw her out and havenā€™t spoken to her since. Not sure how true that is maybe someone more local to her on here could clarify!

Reactions: 1
Yes she also owns iconic bronze. Itā€™s all a bit odd. Both LMD and Linda only appointed as ā€œdirectorsā€ in August 2018?? Itā€™s all a bit odd. Why would she even need a partner? Does anyone actually get their make up done in that salon anymore? She hardly ever posts pics any more? Is she making all her money from selling products, events and all her brand ambassador stuff?

As far as I know Faithā€™s Mum is also LMDā€™s Mum. Faith was a baby when the marriage broke up so she went with the mother and the rest wanted to stay with the Dad. Heard rumours that she had an affair and LMD and Michaela threw her out and havenā€™t spoken to her since. Not sure how true that is maybe someone more local to her on here could clarify!
Thatā€™s interesting that Louise was so disgusted at someone else for cheating šŸ˜‚ pot kettle black!

Reactions: 3
LMD preparing for her to make easter family dinner next sunday!
I would love to have easter dinner with my family like every year in my family home...
People like her are prolonging this horrible situation we are in.. It is shameful and a slap in the face to all the front line workers trying to protect us all..
One simple action is being asked of us all STAY AT HOME

• Angry
Reactions: 13

So just to clarify, linda is a partner (aka bankrolled) dusk to dawn. That will be completely separate to lmds shop, and her brand ambassadorships separate again. Keeping all the strings separate keeps the taxable threshold down. Her online sales are probably separate again from all of that. She doesn't take card payments in the shop despite having facilities for card payments online. She has also been called out on this last year on one of those blogger call out pages - she then lied and said she does take card payments. For a fact she does not. She doesn't declare the majority of income from that shop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So just to clarify, linda is a partner (aka bankrolled) dusk to dawn. That will be completely separate to lmds shop, and her brand ambassadorships separate again. Keeping all the strings separate keeps the taxable threshold down. Her online sales are probably separate again from all of that. She doesn't take card payments in the shop despite having facilities for card payments online. She has also been called out on this last year on one of those blogger call out pages - she then lied and said she does take card payments. For a fact she does not. She doesn't declare the majority of income from that shop.
Yes I remember someone writing into shitebloggerssay saying theyā€™d bought something at her pop up shop in the tower centre and she wouldnā€™t take card so the girl paid cash and asked for a receipt but was refused one. Between that and the dodgy as hell certificates she gives out sheā€™s a crook no doubt. Oh and not forgetting the Ali express contour palettes and brushes she sticks a sticker on and passes off as he own.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes I remember someone writing into shitebloggerssay saying theyā€™d bought something at her pop up shop in the tower centre and she wouldnā€™t take card so the girl paid cash and asked for a receipt but was refused one. Between that and the dodgy as hell certificates she gives out sheā€™s a crook no doubt. Oh and not forgetting the Ali express contour palettes and brushes she sticks a sticker on and passes off as he own.
The pop up shops will never be declared, not a penny from them, but you can bet the fit out for them will be expenses for something else. Would love to see how she declares her masterclasses. Charging vat, id be asking for a vat receipt if I was stupid enough to attend. See if she has an invoice number, vat number, utr etc all on there. Invoice numbers are a great giveaway when people are on the dodge

• Angry
Thereā€™s good aul Lucy evangelista at it again on her grace James page banging on about how she canā€™t give her masks away for free ... Iā€™d say looking at her car , house , second home , husbands job...come on Lucy Iā€™m sure you can afford to make them and donate them. Why feel the need to publicise that your a tight arse misery guts

LMD preparing for her to make easter family dinner next sunday!
I would love to have easter dinner with my family like every year in my family home...
People like her are prolonging this horrible situation we are in.. It is shameful and a slap in the face to all the front line workers trying to protect us all..
One simple action is being asked of us all STAY AT HOME

Think we all need to send her this. More pics of her da in her own house.. STOP HOUSE HOPPING
IMG_20200405_125331.jpg
IMG_20200405_125331.jpg

Thereā€™s good aul Lucy evangelista at it again on her grace James page banging on about how she canā€™t give her masks away for free ... Iā€™d say looking at her car , house , second home , husbands job...come on Lucy Iā€™m sure you can afford to make them and donate them. Why feel the need to publicise that your a tight arse misery guts
To be fair to her, bear in mind I have slated her on here before...she is donating her masks to the NHS. Sheā€™s only making 34 masks a week that the general public can purchase. I know two different sewing companies who are doing the same, donating to the NHS and then customers not front line can purchase. I think itā€™s a bit much for the general public to expect free masks to be delivered to us. As I said not her biggest fan but I canā€™t see what sheā€™s done wrong here.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, bear in mind I have slated her on here before...she is donating her masks to the NHS. Sheā€™s only making 34 masks a week that the general public can purchase. I know two different sewing companies who are doing the same, donating to the NHS and then customers not front line can purchase. I think itā€™s a bit much for the general public to expect free masks to be delivered to us. As I said not her biggest fan but I canā€™t see what sheā€™s done wrong here.
Sheā€™s just a constant whinge !

This other makeup artist is apparently good friends with LMD (even though LMD canā€™t spell her name right and went out elsewhere instead of to her 30th birthday party), and she keeps posting things about people staying away from family, social distancing etc. Well can you remind your thick friends please??!

Attachments

I canā€™t believe how when LMD posts a grid post nurses that I know are all up her ass liking and commenting etc after her not adhering to social distancing when sheā€™s been told multiple times. As a nurse myself I canā€™t see how you can look up to someone like that thatā€™s essentially making your job harder by doing all this house hopping ā˜¹

The pop up shops will never be declared, not a penny from them, but you can bet the fit out for them will be expenses for something else. Would love to see how she declares her masterclasses. Charging vat, id be asking for a vat receipt if I was stupid enough to attend. See if she has an invoice number, vat number, utr etc all on there. Invoice numbers are a great giveaway when people are on the dodge
and slap it up them all now for their corruption as the support they receive will be based on declared earnings ... thatā€™s the only thing thatā€™s really freaking her out cut in money .., not the actually pandemic itself. As is clearly evidenced in her inability to stay the F at home in her own house

Reactions: 4
She should be dragged by her hooves into intensive care to see the poor people in there terrified, sick and all alone-and told thatl be your granny if you dont stay the duck in ur own grey gaudy house. She probably Still wouldnt listen though. Clearly she didnt pick her stupidity up of the ground through with her father sittin perched up there this mornin. Theyre all as thick as each other, except michaela, who fucked off to oz at the right time-she seems normal and is probably mortified at her mess sisters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.