Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her tik tok? She’s so cringe. There’s one where Victoria puts the window down in a car wash??? Stupid bint

Reactions: 1
I really feel for Julie though. Must be so hard for her not taking the new baby to her mum (esp as they seemed so close). I would have struggled so much when I had my first and couldn't have any family over to help/interact with.

Reactions: 2
Well defo no now if that Cow LMD puts her insta/stories on private 😂
Thank god for screen record on iPhone 😂
Hi Louise you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 👋

I really feel for Julie though. Must be so hard for her not taking the new baby to her mum (esp as they seemed so close). I would have struggled so much when I had my first and couldn't have any family over to help/interact with.
my level of sympathy is low tbh - she has a lot to be grateful for, just go on FaceTime....I’m in a similar situation - just get on with it like

my level of sympathy is low tbh - she has a lot to be grateful for, just go on FaceTime....I’m in a similar situation - just get on with it like
still able to plug bperfect lashes ffs

Reactions: 4
She was on talking on stories last week and her brother walked in to the room. She also said that both Mums had met the baby.

Not saying it’s not hard but she’s had people in the house when she shouldn’t have. I’m sure she’s dying to spend time with her friends and family but not worth the risk especially with the baby being in neonatal the first few days.

Reactions: 3
She was on talking on stories last week and her brother walked in to the room. She also said that both Mums had met the baby.

Not saying it’s not hard but she’s had people in the house when she shouldn’t have. I’m sure she’s dying to spend time with her friends and family but not worth the risk especially with the baby being in neonatal the first few days.
I’m in no way sticking up for her I think she’s quite the dose but don’t forget the north have been very slow by comparison with their version of lockdown/ social distancing ... her baby is 3 weeks old and 3wks ago they basically thought this whole coronavirus was gonna be repelled the minute it arrived at the border 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m in no way sticking up for her I think she’s quite the dose but don’t forget the north have been very slow by comparison with their version of lockdown/ social distancing ... her baby is 3 weeks old and 3wks ago they basically thought this whole coronavirus was gonna be repelled the minute it arrived at the border 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dunno who 'they' is but me and mine have been in the house 3 weeks tomorrow aside from essential shop trips so thats not true for a lot of us in the north :)

I always liked Julie but shes getting on my nerves now but tbh alot of them are 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Can people start sending this to LMD. I would but I already contacted her and she blocked me...😂
I can’t send either. I reported her to a few of her brands that she’s “ambassador” for and they obviously told her and gave my insta details..... I’m now blocked too. So gutted 😂

I was actually thinking of ringing the police about lmd an telling them about how she’s not sticking to the rules, that all they have to do is look at her Instagram
Sure she made her account private did she not?

I think Julie has been a lot more bearable since she had the baby, loved her at the start and then went off her around the time she got pregnant/all the gifted baby stuff, but defo can stick her more since she’s had him! Did notice that about the pics of the two mums though, I know she must be dying for the baby to spend time with his grandmothers but it was a bit silly of her 1) to bring them to the house to meet him, especially when they both seem to be in the risk group due to age and 2) if you’re gonna do it would you not do it on the DL instead of posting the pics? Was actually expecting her to get a load of stick following the pics and come on giving off but never happened!

I can’t send either. I reported her to a few of her brands that she’s “ambassador” for and they obviously told her and gave my insta details..... I’m now blocked too. So gutted 😂

Sure she made her account private did she not?
Its changed to public again I just had a nose 👃👃

Its changed to public again I just had a nose 👃👃
Lol obviously wasn't getting enough attention from her followers or shes wanting to prove shes untouchable. Laughable really. The law is the law and at this present time she is breaking the law. Disappointing really because a lot of girls are influenced by her (sadly) and mums and dads are telling them they aren't aloud out or to anyone's housea and here we have LMD setting such an amazing example. We haven't even seen the peak in numbers with covid19 and god forbid herself or her family and up with it she will have no one to blame but herself. So on her head be. I was tempted to buy the teething whitening strips about 6 months ago from her but caught myself on. No money of mine will line that girls pocket that's for sure.

Reactions: 7
Cleanwithcuris has got a new house and is over at it now cleaning. Hope to god he's not gonna try and move on the middle of the current covid 19 crisis. He'd be a hypocrite if he did. He was waxing lyrical about people staying home last week (which yes should be being done anyway unless essential) but now he's out and about cleaning his new house. Pot kettle black anyone.
and he was cleaning in his work uniform 🙄🙄 I get that he’s delighted about the house but he was wearing his uniform on insta last night!!!

I used to really like Grainne McCoy. But my god is everyone not fed up with the idiotic TikTok videos? It’s like she’s screaming for attention! I’m sure her son is mortified.

Reactions: 5
and he was cleaning in his work uniform 🙄🙄 I get that he’s delighted about the house but he was wearing his uniform on insta last night!!!
Yep and he's then dealing with older people too. Pretty sure the government had said to not move house at the moment. I totally get too he's buzzing about it but reap what you sow. The house will still be there once this all eventually goes away but some people may not.

Does anyone else think Roisin Doherty is like the blonde one out of derry girls (different colouring obvs)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.