Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
it’ll be good to see now if her account is on private..
An also if it is, we’ll know she’s been on here...

I really hope they write a report on social media about her
She’s probably hoping your man PC Bobby Singleton comes to speak to her so she can try and ride him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Helen

Administrator
Hi, you had your chance to only talk about big accounts and couldn't stick to it.

Make a new thread for any accounts that has at least 10k followers. This is about chatting about public figures, not getting back at local people with a insignificant following.

• Wow
  • Haha

Wonderwall

Watched Rachel Gorry's story and cried at nearly every part of it. She is just lovely and what she has gone through is just heart breaking.

• Sad

parmavioletx

Whyyyy does LMD apply lipstick so aggressive?? It looks like she really pushes it hard against her lips 😂😂 and it drives me crazy the way she rubs her lips together after applying lip products 🙄 I think I’m starting to dislike her so much that everything she does is annoying me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

emoot86

I wonder is alana on here, I doubt if she would admit to being so as she does seem such lovely girl but don't think she would want to be seen 'gossiping' .. not that we aren't all lovely girls lol
I really want to know who is on here, all the mentions of Maghera and Magherafelt is making me curious 😂

• Haha

forthemasses85

I swear to god if Tiffney Brien doesn’t fuck up with all her gifted food I’m going to start keeping track and will properly name and shame her.

Did anyone think that LMD was making a point to show her high numbers of views-just showing all her brands how untouchable she is and therefore the rules shouldn't apply to her. Back house hopping to the dad's house today.
Just because we watch doesn’t mean we think she is authentic .

• Angry
LMD still mixing with her family, she does not get it. If you don’t live in the same house (the actual building) you do not see them. This running back and forth to one another’s homes is so selfish and disrespectful.

• Angry

Irishgal80

Much stricter rules announced in NI from tonight. Let’s see LMD flaunt these rules. Would love to see her get a fine!

fedupfatty

Gemma Garret posting her in the hot tub out her back but tonight with her mum in it.

Her mum who doesn’t live with her & wasn’t in any of her content of last few weeks in the house until now fml is there no one actually socially distancing correctly 🤦‍♀️

• Angry

Purplemania101

See she’s making a point that she paid for the bag herself 👏👏👏👏 well done Louise that’s what normal folk do, we actually pay for everything we have in life!

• Haha

Swipeup88

Tiffany brien's ex just appeared on my Tinder so he must be home from Dubai lol. He's also only 26 which I didn't realise before.

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
So ... Joanne Larby ... such a try hard 😳 it’s actually ridiculous .. the poser boyfriend, the nettle pesto to send as gifts, the mason jars, the black labels, the sun hats casually thrown around like art, the ‘dressing room’, the lunchtime picnic in the sun trap, jeeeeeesus wept 🤨🤨 comes across like they’re havin a great time playing house

NoseySue

Yes she also owns iconic bronze. It’s all a bit odd. Both LMD and Linda only appointed as “directors” in August 2018?? It’s all a bit odd. Why would she even need a partner? Does anyone actually get their make up done in that salon anymore? She hardly ever posts pics any more? Is she making all her money from selling products, events and all her brand ambassador stuff?

As far as I know Faith’s Mum is also LMD’s Mum. Faith was a baby when the marriage broke up so she went with the mother and the rest wanted to stay with the Dad. Heard rumours that she had an affair and LMD and Michaela threw her out and haven’t spoken to her since. Not sure how true that is maybe someone more local to her on here could clarify!
So just to clarify, linda is a partner (aka bankrolled) dusk to dawn. That will be completely separate to lmds shop, and her brand ambassadorships separate again. Keeping all the strings separate keeps the taxable threshold down. Her online sales are probably separate again from all of that. She doesn't take card payments in the shop despite having facilities for card payments online. She has also been called out on this last year on one of those blogger call out pages - she then lied and said she does take card payments. For a fact she does not. She doesn't declare the majority of income from that shop.

• Wow
  • Haha

forthemasses85

Can’t believe Tiffney Brien asking for free food after her stupid spin session on Sunday then bragging about all her free pizza when it turned up. She lives on another planet.

I’m pretty sure there was an overlap between Olly and Matt?

Tiffany Brien... the girl that had the nickname Seabiscuit in the Ulster changing room... because everyone had got a ride.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Awk I know but all I see and hear on social media is about the corona virus so maybe a little break from it on here for a few comments might be nice 😂

(Disclaimer : I do not condone house hopping, they’re all a pile of eejits but it’s been about 8 pages of house hopping chat.)
Totally get where you’re coming from. I just think its harder to complain about the usual stuff (ads not being declared etc) when people are literally acting in a way that directly affects all of us. Causing death by wreckles behaviour aside, the longer people like this don’t comply, the longer we will be stuck in isolation from our families, the longer businesses will stay closed etc. As Claire balding said on her page we, like many NHS nurses, supported these people financially over the years, bought tan, liked posts etc. Now they can’t support us by staying at home. It’s so so selfish it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

Purplemania101

I don’t think she had weight loss surgery although remember the time she was in hospital with ‘kidney stones’ 🤔 but sure after those surgeries you can’t tolerate rich foods and she’s never done eating out so I doubt it very much. It was a powder diet I suspect and looks to me like she has developed quite the habit. A friend of a friend was on a hen party to Liverpool with her last year and apparently she was very open about taking drugs. She supposedly also had 2 men in her bedroom...at the same time!

• Sick