Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to laugh at these ones advising people to stay at home when they aren't even at home themselves. They must think the rules don't apply to them!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
You have to laugh at these ones advising people to stay at home when they aren't even at home themselves. They must think the rules don't apply to them!
Influencers are more important apparently. It’s scary how many people they’re having an affect on who could be copying this wreckless behaviour

Reactions: 2
Much stricter rules announced in NI from tonight. Let’s see LMD flaunt these rules. Would love to see her get a fine!

Reactions: 8
LMD is one of those knobs who jumped on the #bekind bandwagon after Caroline Flack’s death, even though they never supported her before - yet she has totally bullied (on social media) the woman who told the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really like Grainne McCoy but I see she had her sister over at her house today. They don't live together and Grainne is constantly banging on about social distancing but she's alright with the house hoppin'.
These people piss me off big time. The rules aren't difficult to understand.

Reactions: 11
So LMDs rant said she was staying at her “home home” with her dad yet tonight she is in her “home”?? I smell bull tit!

Oh and does anyone suspect her story of her screaming was aimed at us?? HI LOUISE!! 👋👋👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah it’s good to be back in the open instead of hidden away in the rave section.

Has LMD spoken about her teeth yet? The difference is SO noticeable.

Reactions: 6
So LMDs rant said she was staying at her “home home” with her dad yet tonight she is in her “home”?? I smell bull tit!

Oh and does anyone suspect her story of her screaming was aimed at us?? HI LOUISE!! 👋👋👍
What was her screaming story?

Reactions: 1
In all honesty couldn't give a tit about her teeth/appearance. Just wish she would cop on about house hopping. Back in her own house last night drinking.

And yes Grainne Mc Coy as bad. Her sister may well live across the way but shes not living in the same house.

Reactions: 4
Tiffany Brien is another one house hoping (pics attached) 😡. Back garden workouts at her house AND at her BF house, then sleep overs at her house, then golf with her brother at the parents house with the BF in tow!!! Getting gyms to drive to drop off equipment etc. It’s all helping this thing spread.

All this has been going on for the past two weeks when the whole family just got back from skiing in Germany. She didn't self isolate for 2 weeks or even a day. The BF was there straight away and she was house hopping. I can’t understand this!

The BF then goes back to his family. Also god knows where her family all go each day. Why can’t the bloggers STAY HOME! They need to watch Claire balding highlights!

She also posted homes for sale for millions two days ago and got back lash. Just not living in reality. I know someone like her Daddy will always buy her another house or give her another job title (Director I see us her latest title now) 🤢 so she never has or never will have to worry about money/having things handed to her in life BUT to post that was so insensitive when people are struggling to keep their homes. Then to flaunt zero social distancing mid-pandemic?! Meanwhile I haven’t seen any of my family for 2 weeks nor have I left my home apart from for exercise once a day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
In all honesty couldn't give a tit about her teeth/appearance. Just wish she would cop on about house hopping. Back in her own house last night drinking.

And yes Grainne Mc Coy as bad. Her sister may well live across the way but shes not living in the same house.
Awk I know but all I see and hear on social media is about the corona virus so maybe a little break from it on here for a few comments might be nice 😂

(Disclaimer : I do not condone house hopping, they’re all a pile of eejits but it’s been about 8 pages of house hopping chat.)

Reactions: 3
Tiffany Brien is another one house hoping (pics attached) 😡. Back garden workouts at her house AND at her BF house, then sleep overs at her house, then golf with her brother at the parents house with the BF in tow!!! Getting gyms to drive to drop off equipment etc. It’s all helping this thing spread.

All this has been going on for the past two weeks when the whole family just got back from skiing in Germany. She didn't self isolate for 2 weeks or even a day. The BF was there straight away and she was house hopping. I can’t understand this!

The BF then goes back to his family. Also god knows where her family all go each day. Why can’t the bloggers STAY HOME! They need to watch Claire balding highlights!

She also posted homes for sale for millions two days ago and got back lash. Just not living in reality. I know someone like her Daddy will always buy her another house or give her another job title (Director I see us her latest title now) 🤢 so she never has or never will have to worry about money/having things handed to her in life BUT to post that was so insensitive when people are struggling to keep their homes. Then to flaunt zero social distancing mid-pandemic?! Meanwhile I haven’t seen any of my family for 2 weeks nor have I left my home apart from for exercise once a day.
She needs her own thread, she’s an absolute numpty.
She is as mature as my 5 year old son.

I wonder who is the next ulster rugby player she is going to bed? 👀

• Haha
Awk I know but all I see and hear on social media is about the corona virus so maybe a little break from it on here for a few comments might be nice 😂

(Disclaimer : I do not condone house hopping, they’re all a pile of eejits but it’s been about 8 pages of house hopping chat.)
Totally get where you’re coming from. I just think its harder to complain about the usual stuff (ads not being declared etc) when people are literally acting in a way that directly affects all of us. Causing death by wreckles behaviour aside, the longer people like this don’t comply, the longer we will be stuck in isolation from our families, the longer businesses will stay closed etc. As Claire balding said on her page we, like many NHS nurses, supported these people financially over the years, bought tan, liked posts etc. Now they can’t support us by staying at home. It’s so so selfish it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

Reactions: 7
Has LMD spoken about her teeth yet? The difference is SO noticeable.
[/QUOTE]

No she hasn’t, maybe she is waiting until she can declare an ad for them. If she paid for them, she has been ripped off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.