Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I can’t believe how when LMD posts a grid post nurses that I know are all up her ass liking and commenting etc after her not adhering to social distancing when she’s been told multiple times. As a nurse myself I can’t see how you can look up to someone like that that’s essentially making your job harder by doing all this house hopping ☹
I am amazed at how ‘educated’ people who know the dangers and also those not in that field who should have more wit don’t see her for the narcissistic twat she is and disown her ... but while fools keeps engaging with her the following continues to grow instead of plummet like it should.

At the very least many of them people should be wiser and be calling her out on this crap

She herself appears to thrive under controversy and is doing her hardest to intentionally rag anyone that can see through the bullshit in the hope of getting a reaction that she can then use to make example of someone who points it out or disagrees with her ... so she can stir up the pity party ... I’m being bullied/targeted ... no you’re not you’re just being a stupid BITCH

And a total wrong message going out to the younger generation who seem to worship her for some unbeknownst reason ... maybe just because she’s ‘popular’ and lambs flock together then

Out clapping for the NHS and then back into house for social gathering.

Have lost count of the screenshots I have got about her being at it again

I’m becoming more of the opinion others have expressed here in the past that these sorts of behaviour should be punishable by law and a mass campaign to all the associated brands

So after you read this LMD
go take a long hard look at yourself
and wise the fuck up - you balloon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tiffany Brien is another one house hoping (pics attached) 😡. Back garden workouts at her house AND at her BF house, then sleep overs at her house, then golf with her brother at the parents house with the BF in tow!!! Getting gyms to drive to drop off equipment etc. It’s all helping this thing spread.

All this has been going on for the past two weeks when the whole family just got back from skiing in Germany. She didn't self isolate for 2 weeks or even a day. The BF was there straight away and she was house hopping. I can’t understand this!

The BF then goes back to his family. Also god knows where her family all go each day. Why can’t the bloggers STAY HOME! They need to watch Claire balding highlights!

She also posted homes for sale for millions two days ago and got back lash. Just not living in reality. I know someone like her Daddy will always buy her another house or give her another job title (Director I see us her latest title now) 🤢 so she never has or never will have to worry about money/having things handed to her in life BUT to post that was so insensitive when people are struggling to keep their homes. Then to flaunt zero social distancing mid-pandemic?! Meanwhile I haven’t seen any of my family for 2 weeks nor have I left my home apart from for exercise once a day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

HesterPrynne

I really like Grainne McCoy but I see she had her sister over at her house today. They don't live together and Grainne is constantly banging on about social distancing but she's alright with the house hoppin'.
These people piss me off big time. The rules aren't difficult to understand.

parmavioletx

@admin could you please put this thread back into ‘instagrammers’ as It is extremely hard to find in ‘rave about’ And we are definitely not racing about these people 😅

LMD is an absolute embarrassment, dunno who I hate more her or i love me who do you love Victoria 🙄

Reactions: 10

parmavioletx

Victoria sharing LMDs ‘fundraiser’
‘Who wants to win this Louis Vitton bag?’
It’s Vuitton, Victoria? It’s literally written on the big orange box in the photo you shared. Melter.

• Haha

Playit90

She will shhh us all, plus she knows all this but because she is THEE LMD it doesnt apply to her. Im sure she reads all this, so hello there 👋🏻, ye selfish little prick
I was actually thinking of ringing the police about lmd an telling them about how she’s not sticking to the rules, that all they have to do is look at her Instagram

Playit90

No doubt they are needed for the table on Sunday for the big Easter dinner she already said she is cooking for the whole fam.... Lockdown??? What lockdown??
If she gets away with this big Easter dinner, I’m going to expose her on Facebook an Instagram for people to share the status about how “lmd sticks to the government laws” plus I’m going to be up the reply she sent me

• Heart

Playit90

I wonder if your reported this LMD (hi Louise 👋)
To Instagram would they block her account r suspend it with with her not sticking to the rules??

And I’ve also pm’d an instagram page called “Hidden Hair” she’s going to an event for the nhs after all of this is over, an she was looking hairdressers an mua to come to her salon to pamper the nhs staff.

An of course LMD (Hi Louise 👋) put her name forward to help.

so i pm the girl running it to tell it would be a disgrace if lmd was taking part when she’s not sticking to the rules.

still awaiting a message back.

Columbo

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll ever mention the teeth lads, if she admits to having veneers how will she be able to shove polished teeth whitening down our throats?

• Haha
You have to laugh at these ones advising people to stay at home when they aren't even at home themselves. They must think the rules don't apply to them!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Tiffany Brien is another one house hoping (pics attached) 😡. Back garden workouts at her house AND at her BF house, then sleep overs at her house, then golf with her brother at the parents house with the BF in tow!!! Getting gyms to drive to drop off equipment etc. It’s all helping this thing spread.

All this has been going on for the past two weeks when the whole family just got back from skiing in Germany. She didn't self isolate for 2 weeks or even a day. The BF was there straight away and she was house hopping. I can’t understand this!

The BF then goes back to his family. Also god knows where her family all go each day. Why can’t the bloggers STAY HOME! They need to watch Claire balding highlights!

She also posted homes for sale for millions two days ago and got back lash. Just not living in reality. I know someone like her Daddy will always buy her another house or give her another job title (Director I see us her latest title now) 🤢 so she never has or never will have to worry about money/having things handed to her in life BUT to post that was so insensitive when people are struggling to keep their homes. Then to flaunt zero social distancing mid-pandemic?! Meanwhile I haven’t seen any of my family for 2 weeks nor have I left my home apart from for exercise once a day.
She needs her own thread, she’s an absolute numpty.
She is as mature as my 5 year old son.

I wonder who is the next ulster rugby player she is going to bed? 👀

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
So just to clarify, linda is a partner (aka bankrolled) dusk to dawn. That will be completely separate to lmds shop, and her brand ambassadorships separate again. Keeping all the strings separate keeps the taxable threshold down. Her online sales are probably separate again from all of that. She doesn't take card payments in the shop despite having facilities for card payments online. She has also been called out on this last year on one of those blogger call out pages - she then lied and said she does take card payments. For a fact she does not. She doesn't declare the majority of income from that shop.
Yes I remember someone writing into shitebloggerssay saying they’d bought something at her pop up shop in the tower centre and she wouldn’t take card so the girl paid cash and asked for a receipt but was refused one. Between that and the dodgy as hell certificates she gives out she’s a crook no doubt. Oh and not forgetting the Ali express contour palettes and brushes she sticks a sticker on and passes off as he own.

• Wow

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Just saw the amount of food that Pizza Co delivered for the two of them for free. That’s disgusting, that would feed lots of staff over at the hospital, or some vulnerable neighbours of the company

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Why is Sinead Heg going on and on about the reasons she can’t give people advice. She thinks it’s because she doesn’t know the four life circles or whatever she calls them.
Has she ever considered the real reason she can’t give people advice...

BECAUSE SHE ISN’T QUALIFIED TO!!!!!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Has LMD spoken about her teeth yet? The difference is SO noticeable.
[/QUOTE]

No she hasn’t, maybe she is waiting until she can declare an ad for them. If she paid for them, she has been ripped off

• Haha

Playit90

Did she do that 😱 I dont follow her but can mind seeing the fundraising stuff on other instas. That's shocking. I assumed she had cancer 🙈
Nope she didn’t have Cancer at all it was all for attention, then cried on insta for months after shaved it. Which in my opinion is as wrong real cancer victims don’t have a choice about shaving there hair yet she did an cried bout it, plus no1 ever heard about how much she made from the fundraiser or she never said if it was donated.

Wonderwall

Did anyone think that LMD was making a point to show her high numbers of views-just showing all her brands how untouchable she is and therefore the rules shouldn't apply to her. Back house hopping to the dad's house today.