Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually thinking that about the clothes too - Alice does like to dress her kids head to toe in her old shit and these look straight out of the 90s. My (probably narc) mother used to try and dress me in her old clothes all the time too, it’s really bizarre. I always refused which caused some ridiculous fights, but for Ella I’m sure it’s an easy way of getting gushing approval.

Reactions: 22
I'm going to make a new thread. It looks like this post has the most votes to be the thread title, can someone else corroborate?

It's by @Bridgeofsighs and is The fact that Alice is so rattled by Tattle proves we are doing God's work.

Reactions: 16
I don’t want to dunk on a young persons looks but…
imagine how Ella feels with Alice going on about B’s chin. Hoping she isn’t next.

Reactions: 14
She really does have a bizarre way of dressing. It defies classification- not sure what the style is. She lives in a warm state, but dresses for cold climes but leaves her arms bare? In sartorial terms she commits a mortal chin. Sorry, I meant sin.

Reactions: 36
She really does have a bizarre way of dressing. It defies classification- not sure what the style is. She lives in a warm state, but dresses for cold climes but leaves her arms bare? In sartorial terms she commits a mortal chin. Sorry, I meant sin.
Alice is perpetually stuck in the 90s/early 2000s and dresses from that era.

I don't doubt that all of her outfit is designer, and she probably got it all off eBay.

Reactions: 19
Feckin rendered speechless
Stylish the DM said ? That get up needs to get up and fck off into nearest dump!

Reactions: 25
She doesn’t even fit in the gold boots. Or her gunt is preventing her from zipping them up.
It’s like her arrested development happened in the eighties, the personality stuck as a teenage girl, her fashion sense and emotional maturity.

Reactions: 19
FYI, @TipsyLaLa! had this with 45 votes (Bridge's got 46 votes):

Ioan takes the arguing coat to the cleaners

Reactions: 15
My name is not Katya and I've never had my face straddled between Ed Balls' thighs
Ed balls thighs...thanks for that thought
I'll add it to the clive salad cream list of gross, of which I'm still traumatised over

Reactions: 10
Daily Mail always lying

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.