Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how he didn't take that fone off her and shove it up her fckin ass i would have done .

He's too much of a gentleman and MAlice found the perfect man to grift off . Those kids were born so MAlice didn't have to work ever again !

Reactions: 28
He probably felt he couldn't because she posted everything to IG regardless of his feelings. So he had to act fine with it, or else his wife would just post him telling her to fuck off on social media to thousands of people.
Very cruel way to control your husband.

Reactions: 27
The first time I saw this video, I felt like Ioan was holding on to her to calm her down. Almost as if to “keep her in check”, as he well knew Alice and her manic behaviour. If he hadn’t been holding her hand, I wouldn’t put it past her to have jumped around, gesticulating wildly - anything to get attention. As it was, he just had to let her steamroll her way into the interview, which wasn’t about her at all. He looks so on edge.

Alice’s ability to read social cues is awful.

Reactions: 26
Very cruel way to control your husband.
Yep. If you look through her instagram, she loved to humiliate him and control him like this. Posting photos of him caught unawares, often asleep and in a state of undress, or screen grabs from FaceTime he didn't know she was making - accompanied by "Oh he'll be so grumpy that I posted this!" Especially in situations where no one reasonably wants to be photographed (e.g. asleep on a long haul flight) never mind a famous person! And then it's posted to IG for thousands of people to laugh at.

Reactions: 42
Yes, very likely! However another possible scenario could be that she undermined his confidence so much and made him believe that "she is sorting his career out for him" (if I remember correctly he mentioned suffering from anxiety and lack of confidence) that it could have been that he was so anxious that he did indeed need to hold on to her for reassurance. Or actually most likely it is both: placating her and feeling anxious he does not do enough and it will be his fault if she "Gets upset" (abuse victims always blame themselves) and needed her for reassurance at same time

Reactions: 22
MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

Maybe Alice tried to give notes to other actors.
Maybe she gave a note to Jessica Alba and that got her banned from the set?

"Sweatheart, stay away from Baby Angel or my brother Tone will cut you up. Love Alice and the Bristol Massive xxx"

Jessica Alba needs to be subpoenaed LOL

Reactions: 44
Alice has some similarities with Trump, and if he made it to President, maybe she could too.

Both complete narcissists
Both think they are the smartest people in the room
Both think they are sexually magnetic
Both big mouths
Both get embroiled in arguments.
Both are completely disrespectful to others
Both love spouting off on Twitter
Both were friends with Piers Morgan
Both have the same hair

Trump doesn’t have a special arguing coat. His Mrs did wear a parka with Who Cares? on the back which was a bit tetchy. But no evidence that Trump borrowed it.

Reactions: 40
MC: The reek of desperation is getting stronger and stronger. They must be squirming inside.

Tell everyone how you feel Alice. She knows she fucked up.

Reactions: 23
The jealousy oozes out from those tweets from Alice.

Reactions: 22
Bianca's MS doesn’t seem to like flying I've noticed she generally has problems in the following days from a flight.

Reactions: 19
that sock is not doing Alice any favour by claiming that Alice didnt report years long child abuse because she was "gagged". she really wasnt (not like she ever cared about being gagged either)
Could Tone not have reported it for her?

He says everything else for her when she’s “gagged”.

Reactions: 17
I knew a supply teacher many many years ago who was an actor as well. While he “rested” from acting he taught primary school children, and a very good teacher he was too.

Reactions: 13
Bianca's MS doesn’t seem to like flying I've noticed she generally has problems in the following days from a flight.
Yes, flying can be a trigger.
In fact, so many things can. Hot or cold weather, especially hot and humid (humidity is really bad for most MS sufferers), changes in air pressure, altitude, and so on.

Reactions: 14
I think the notes on the set reference is because B had given the girls a note, saying something like, " I don't want to try to replace your mom just get to know you, and develop a relationship." It sounds like I and B follow the guidance of a therapist.

If the MC account is shared, as it sounds like it...that is why Big Al sounds like she is talking to herself. She wakes up and sees what hatred E has spewed and gives it her motherly approval.

I told my daughter, of similar age, about the toddler tantrum and she said it "sounds like that kid doesn't have many real life friends". And the ones she has are probably some gaming online loser friends because young teens don't act out like babies, it would be embarrassing. M'kay? Acting out?sure, but throwing food and melting down because your Daddy has a gf? Nah, m'kay! These teenage years will probably be way harder than normal thanks to stupid Al.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.