Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would probably pay more if the Abuser would just go away.

Reactions: 11
She will have no choice but to file bankruptcy. And with no real income since Ioan won’t have to pay much anymore maybe she can apply for Section 8 housing? Who knows. But oh how far she has fallen.

Even though the girls have been conditioned to hate Ioan right now I still feel there is a possibility that Malice could lose custody altogether. I feel it is seriously on the table because she can’t take care of herself or them.
---
Where is Bernal in this?? Why did he allow her ridiculous filing? Why didn’t he say “you numbers are lies and they are bullshit, now report the correct shit”. Is he that bad of a lawyer?

Reactions: 30
I recon there are 2-3 people on the DM comments section going for gold
One will be Alice Lol

Reactions: 20
I recon there are 2-3 people on the DM comments section going for gold
One will be Alice Lol
Is she still typing? She has stamina got to give her that. If she put this much energy into her marriage she'd still have one.

Reactions: 24
Stained, messy, incomplete, sloppy
Ate her dinner off the copy

thread title?

Reactions: 30
Wonder what Alice sees when she looks in the mirror? Because I never thought she was pretty, and she certainly isn’t now. Bianca may not be a supermodel, but she shines with life and her face is much more charming and appealing than Alice’s ever was.

But it’s funny, all Alice’s years on earth and she still hasn’t figured out that looks aren’t the only thing people are attracted to. People are attracted to personalities, charisma, shared goals, senses of humour. If looks were everything, hot people would never get cheated on.

Reactions: 50
Alice has never been attractive to me. She has a hard look about her. She looks entitled and wannabe posh. Then she opens that gob and clacks her green teeth and gives me the boak.
Not an endearing quality in her.

Reactions: 55
I think he’s over her shit too, but needs the paycheck!!
---
How bad Is this filing for Bernal's cateer.
I think they’ll give him a pass this time! I mean who else would take on this psycho bitch at this stage???
---
F*ckin hell… She’s catching rabbits now… to boil????!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Bianca is likable. AFE, not so much.

Reactions: 25
he is getting that money back by simply not paying support.

except if the old loser is loaded
If the old loser was loaded he’d have no problem getting a 25 year old in LA, he would not have to settle for a 55 year old.

Reactions: 16
- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2023.
I don't think he does owe Alice 2,026 for 2023. The amount due is for the full year to end Dec '23 but the amount that he actually paid is only calculated until end Sept '23 - so there are another three months of actual payments not shown in these figures
---
How bad Is this filing for Bernal's cateer.
This filing shows a complete lack of respect for the court and the process. I place this squarely on Alice - she has nothing but contempt for this process and it is very clear from these documents she has just refused to engage or provide information (Bernal can try to spin this but actions speak louder than words)

Reactions: 28
The girls' ages are also incorrect.
You're right! I neglected to include this in my summary. There were so many things wrong with that declaration. Thank you.
---
Thank you for catching that, you're absolutely right. My eyes were crossing by the time I got to that part, haha. I wish I could edit my post to clarify that the figure was as of September (and if so, he paid her for 3 more months in 2023, almost certainly resulting in an overpayment for the third year in a row).

Reactions: 44
Do we think that the overpayments shown include money she took from their joint account, e.g. the 100k that she said she was "moving" to her account and also the money she used to pay Gloria after Ioan had sacked her? And remember the drive thru ATM pap shots with her smirk?
I'm thinking this would go someway to explaining hr massive overpayments, particularly as the missing 100k is not referred to elsewhere in his latest filing ?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.