Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we knew that there were off to London thanks to Lupine, then that they were in Wales thanks to BW sharing pictures on her stories, now they are allegedly off to Scotland based on her replying to comments?
Cheers - I literally just noticed that as as I posted. Did I see someone saying there was something about Ioan’s mum liking Bianca or is that just what we assume?

Reactions: 5
Cheers - I literally just noticed that as as I posted. Did I see someone saying there was something about Ioan’s mum liking Bianca or is that just what we assume?
Bianca called her mama G so we assume that's a big positive reaction from both

Reactions: 17
I do most nights …. I’m usually holding a taser tbf STOP SNORING NOW
Not my husband but I only cuddle up when it's below freezing here!!
The rest of the time I'm like quit sweating on me and give me some covers!!!

Reactions: 11
Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO

Reactions: 23
You need me to send some of my special warm rohypnol chocolate for da hubby ?

Reactions: 15
I'd rather freeze. I don't do big snoring sweaty sleeping males even when I'm freezing. I'd go for hypothermia. Not that I hate him or anything but nah.

You would make an absolute fortune if you marketed that shizz

Reactions: 10
Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO
Ohhhhh burn for Alice but then Ioan could have brought home Satan and I bet Mama G would have preferred it to Alice.

Reactions: 30
Luckily he goes to bed way before me!!! I was supposed to wake him up at midnight on New Years Eve but I was busy on here and I was like NYE sex or Tattle???

Y'all won that round!

Reactions: 26
I'd rather freeze. I don't do big snoring sweaty sleeping males even when I'm freezing. I'd go for hypothermia. Not that I hate him or anything but nah.

You would make an absolute fortune if you marketed that shizz
He asked me this morning if I wanted him to make me feel happy ?
I said why you going work early ? Or rolling me a joint ? The humour was lost on him

Reactions: 27
She would have been believable with this comment if this was the only thing she'd said publicly on the whole matter. People would have felt sorry for her.

"I think I'm coming back from the shock!"

So, everything since IG told her he wanted to leave her has been one big black out, has it Alice? Is that your defence?

Reactions: 13
He asked me this morning if I wanted him to make me feel happy ?
I said why you going work early ? Or rolling me a joint ? The humour was lost on him
I appreciate the humour. And the inference!

No, she remembers it all. It was just her defending his heinous actions and the shock upon shock of what he threw at her all those times through the more than a year since he just up and left....
Such a shock....
https://giphy.com/xT9IgrnJM5v6kJCVwY
*sarcasm for her not at you

Reactions: 14
I thought you were one of the old timers! Those days were so much fun. For a while. Lol! Yeah, I still have a soft spot for him. Found Hornblower, Warriors and Happy Now on YouTube (thanks to the posters here) and had a good old walk down memory lane. I’ve been keeping Snowy and SaltSea up on what’s happening and sharing some of the really good snarks from here with them. I don’t think either of them will ever forgive him for that letter, especially Snowy who Alice weirdly decided to focus on. She’s literally the sweetest person I know, well except when she’s talking about Alice.

Watching people defend her deranged ranting is really disturbing, but I’m guessing it’s the same kind of people (possibly some of the same actual people) who defended her behavior back in the old days. Gill obviously had her number from the start. I imagine they’re absolutely doting on Bianca, the bar has to be set pretty low after that other monster.

Yep, 99 percent is probably closer to the truth. I think she kinda tanked his career too.

Reactions: 37
I hope you’ll share more with us here soon! Welcome to the chat-sphere.

Reactions: 18
I hope you’ll share more with us here soon! Welcome to the chat-sphere.
Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.