Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
Sorry SusanC I tried to quote part of your post but it wouldn't let me.

I will put it simply then. Imagine that a husband and wife have separated. Then imagine the husband is aware of attempted suicide and heavy drinking. Husband is being denied contact, and there are no court orders in place. Maybe social services have been referred by the school. In such a scenario in the UK, the social worker would attempt to contact the father and request that he exercises his shared parental responsibility, and collects the girls from school, and takes them home with him in order to safeguard them. This is what happens sometimes. If the school were to ring me or a colleague to check if this was OK, we would say yes, unless the mother can show the school a court order preventing the father from exercising his PR.
Buy as you say, this is California. It may not be the same.
EDIT, meant to say, school could be substituted for home, or anywhere else, but the father may choose to stay away from the home unless accompanied by reliable professionals, and to provide the children with somewhere neutral.
Fair enough. We may be at cross purposes. In that situation, yes he could take them. But at the moment, she has them at home and no-one has asked him to step up and take them because she's impaired.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

tilly27

VIP Member
I
That bloody Tots TV one chiming in too. I reckon she's a sock too. So AE can show off her languages for attention.
What is the salad creamer going on about? When has anyone mentioned any heart problem on here - first I've heard of it.
i think he mr Heinz had the heart thing, did he not need to get a cardiac catheterisation a couple weeks back?

Knitwit

VIP Member
Wouldn’t she have to agree for any of this to be implemented? You can’t force her, unless you have psychiatric evaluations that prove she’s an alcoholic. But then he should ask for sole custody. I really don’t know. My experience with the legal system (admittedly in another country) is that things can be really slow, even when dealing with children safety.
PS I respect your opinion and you might of course be right.
It is about the safety of the children. she doesn't have to agree to it, she can be ordered to do it by a judge, if she refuses the custody would be modified.

SusanC

VIP Member
AE reveals a lot more than she realized with these types of posts. The one where he was feeding the baby and she was trying to get his attention was incredibly sad too. The look on his face in the first photograph where he's so scared he's done something wrong, then his look of relief and happiness in the second photo when he's realized she "just" wants to take his photo. My mum once said that living with my alcoholic, abusive father was like walking on eggshells filled with funnel web spiders. This coming from a woman who finds melodrama and exaggeration an anathema to her very being. I think IG might have very well felt the same way living with AE.
Does anyone know where that pair of photos are? I was thinking I'd like to have another look at those the other day but no idea where they are.

• Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
What's going on with her neck in that Celebrity WTF article? I've never seen neck muscles (?) so pronounced in a regular pose.
I've been wondering same thing. I blew pics up and several look like muscles in neck are sticking out. Never seen that on anyone before?

• Wow

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Please explain to an ignorant Scot what IS a half bath? I get confused with images of a tiny tub literally half size. Or is it a shower room? Or just a loo and basin?
Hello Scotland! :giggle::giggle:

A half a bath here is usually just a toilet and a sink and in the area around or between the living room/kitchen/hallway area.

With 2 floors homes there is often a full bath on the top floor and basement floor in addition with a shower/tub. Or off of each bedroom.

Single floors will have 2 full off the bedrooms. Or just 1 main.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I’ve just been sleuthing on Twitter & it appears he was indeed a dick pic gifte!!

Brad seems like a very astute guy lol!! 🤣🤣

View attachment 951749
Oh I think she's admitting here he didn't send her private dick pics! My oh my how her lies change. Yes, MITH's actual twitter feed had pics of him in his sweats with a noticeable... Er...penis. Censored? Pictures and videos of people actually having SEX are allowed on Twitter. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2