Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Something like 40% of Amber alerts are for kids ‘abducted’ by their dad in custody violations.
The girl on the news in the UK was probably already subject to an existing court order, and there are very different consequences for abduction and kidnap.
The child may be subject to a care order, and removal then is a criminal offence.

Reactions: 4

LucySmith

VIP Member
its not active since 2019. though Ella is definitely in some form watching her moms twitter because Alice once asked one of her followers if their username is based on Genshin because Ella is asking (Alice mentioned before that the kids sometimes sit beside her during some of her rant sessions too). I also get the impression that many posts were from Alice since this is not how a then 9 year old writes.

it's the IG account that is active.

no, don't post it
Did you know about this? Or did you just go looking?
She hasn’t tweeted from it since 2019 but doesn’t mean she doesn’t use it to look.

Blurp

VIP Member
One of my first flats was a in a converted building. To get to the shower you had to sit on the toilet, swivel your legs between it and the sink that was against the wall but stuck out squarely in the middle of the tiny room, and then shut the door, which wouldn't open all the way anyway because of the sink of course 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: there was only two of us though so that was a blessing!
My bath is the smallest standard bath and just fits behind the door. The fitter was seriously contemplating chipping the plaster off the walls to get it to fit in with three walls on either side and there was no way the space could be tiled first. Actually, the size doesn't really bother me as it's quite well laid out and it can be convenient to reach the door handle/lock from the loo! A friend did have a flat built for single people where the planners had calculated the size so well that the bathroom door actually cleared the loo but they hadn't allowed for the loo seat so you had to lift it up every time you shut the door.

• Haha
  • Heart

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
I really dislike the term Karen - it has become a shorthand to shut middle aged women down. Middle aged women face a lot of misogyny from men and younger women so adding that into a title feels a bit off to me. Not policing but not up thumbing it as a title either.

BTW: My real name is not Karen.
I disliked it too...until I saw that twitter post to AE! I am not called Karen either, but I have a few friends by that name. But I am middle aged...
There are a few other examples over time as language evolves of using a name to associate with a type of personality. I wouldn't be surprised if "Karen" ends up in the dictionary one day.

• Haha

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
She supported Fox over his Meghan Markle/Actors Union stuff, not over his covid stance.

It actually makes sense she supported him there. He seems to hold similar views to her on the MM topic and I can imagine why the union - her union - calling him a disgrace would anger her. I mean, aren't they then calling her a disgrace too?

What's odd is that she can understand that Fox holds similar views to her on some topics but not on others, and yet she can't fathom Tattle members doing the same.
I stand corrected! Thank you! Happy to be open to new facts all the time ☺

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
  • Wow

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I don't believe BW is sending secret messages through her insta either, but I love that the Wizard of Oz is all about a scarecrow and his buddies, battling a mean mother fucker witch with an army of flying monkeys!!!
and the scarecrow doesn't have a brain!

welp

VIP Member
Please explain to an ignorant Scot what IS a half bath? I get confused with images of a tiny tub literally half size. Or is it a shower room? Or just a loo and basin?
every small room is considered half a room (smaller than 10 square metres usually). that are usually storage rooms or just a room with a loo+sink

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I just realized I said pigs as in dick pigs omg 😅🤣😂. Just to be clear there were no pigs involved. All the pigs were safe at that time. :LOL:
Who doesn't like a dick pig? 😊

I just realized I said pigs as in dick pigs omg 😅🤣😂. Just to be clear there were no pigs involved. All the pigs were safe at that time. :LOL:
Who doesn't like a dick pig? 😊

Why have our dick pics been covered with masks??? I want to choose my own new year avatar! 😢
How do you put a profile pic on here? Don't laugh...legit question from uninformed.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Real estate listing says 3 bathrooms.

3 bd, 3 ba, 1,673 sqft (house)
Interesting that Realtor.com says 2 bedrooms and Zillow says 3 bedrooms
This is what we have, and 1 (the smallest or 1/2 size) is usually always saved as the guest bathroom. In the US typically the adult couple share 1 bathroom and the kids share the other bathroom.

Reactions: 3