Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Please don’t be upset it’s just a thought”
I’ll bet that’s all he heard.
My heart breaks for him and the kids.
She’ll say inappropriate and bad things then go “it’s just a thought”. It’s like gaslighting 101.
I couldn’t possibly speculate on the gold club incident, however.
Narcs don’t like the other partner to be more successful and more beautiful than they are. Imagine ruining his big night accidentally or not.
That last thought never occurred to me but it makes perfect sense!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@Fuzzy Slippers i am so sorry your son had to endure such awful things. He is very brave and an inspiration to be able to talk about it. Please pass on my kindest thoughts to you all. xx
There was a very very sad and informative documentary/real film on BBC1 (I think still available on BBC iplayer, and no doubt other platforms) it is called "Abused by my girlfriend" by Alex Skeel in connection with the male domestic abuse charity called Mankind Initiative. The partner of Alex Skeel, her name is Jordan Worth - I think if I remember correctly she was the first female in the UK convicted and sentenced for coercive control, as well as the domestic abuse she inflicted on Alex - with whom they had 2 children.
The way Jordan was able to manipulate not only Alex but even attending police (includes bodycam footage) and ambulance, to make it look as though SHE was the victim.
In my view this is still very much under broadcasted.
Thank you. ❤
Yes! She did the police thing! She would run outside their house and start screaming, the neighbors would call police and she would say he was abusing her! Once, when driving, she started hitting him. He pulled over. She jumped out of the car and was screaming. Some men came and almost beat up my son because she said he was abusing her.The police told him, to call every time she was abusive, so they had a record proving it was her being violent. He is also a 6'4 gentle giant of a man. He would even feel bad about trying to defend himself, worried he might accidentally hurt her.

DV is definitely happening to men, as well.
Sorry, should have put all this in a spoiler!

So terribly sorry, FS: what a terrible thing for him, and for you, to bear. I hope that you both have been able to heal. xxx
Thank you 🤗
He has not. He still will defend her actions, because "she had such a hard life".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Thank you. ❤
Yes! She did the police thing! She would run outside their house and start screaming, the neighbors would call police and she would say he was abusing her! Once, when driving, she started hitting him. He pulled over. She jumped out of the car and was screaming. Some men came and almost beat up my son because she said he was abusing her.The police told him, to call every time she was abusive, so they had a record proving it was her being violent. He is also a 6'4 gentle giant of a man. He would even feel bad about trying to defend himself, worried he might accidentally hurt her.

DV is definitely happening to men, as well.
Sorry, should have put all this in a spoiler!

Thank you 🤗
He has not. He still will defend her actions, because "she had such a hard life".
I can understand that, I'm guilty of defending my ex for along the same lines, although im female and my ex male. I think it can take a long long time, if ever xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I definitely think she was mentally abusive… the signs are all there. I can only hope she wasn’t also physically abusive, but the way she uses phrases like “look what you made me do” make me genuinely shudder.
This goes way beyond a woman being in pain and acting out because her husband left her, or ‘cheated’ on her… this behaviour doesn’t appear out of the blue, it’s part of her character and has been for a very long time. There’s a reason her father cut her out of his life. There seems to be a pattern, doesn’t there?
YES!!! That car park video really caught Alice out and we got a glimpse at the real Alice. More than capable of violence imo.

Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion (I am bursting my sides laughing here

Alice, Alice. Who the f*ck is Alice! Or…

Cause for 21 years, Ioan’s been trying to get away from Alice

Lol. I have too much time on my hands.
A thread title suggestion at post #37 is way too early.
These threads move at such a fast pace - keep suggestions until the end. Thanks all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is a very Nasty cunning rat, as are her FM's
Leaving aside Alice being a POS for saying stuff she shouldnt say, but her minions are unbelievable dumb.

"She must be too mean to die. Neither God nor the Devil wants her" - You've literally never seen anything of her, not even your Queen did. How can you say such a thing?

It actually reflects well with how they lap up everything about Ioan. Let's think for one second, if you remove anything Alice said about him there is pretty much nothing negative about him. The showcasted behavior is the only thing you should judge as somebody who hasnt met the person in question, anything else is just massively biased. Third person accounts are never accurate, especially if they are on bad terms. But they all lack emotional intelligence to do this.

Exactly the reason why I never lapped up the story of her evil father and stepmother. Given how she portrays Ioan now despite admitting that he fights for custody I have no reason to believe her on this either.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Based on all the stories about him, I now firmly believe he is a - excuse my vulgarity, I am but a humble peasent - "tie me down and sit on my face" type of man.
I think he would be absolutely filthy! In a good way 👀

(we are talking about Ioan here aren’t we?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There were two IG videos she posted of him getting excited about football & little E getting upset. (They were posted together here some time ago.) .
In the first Ioan is hugging her saying I'm sorry over & over & has his head kind of buried in her neck & still she doesn't stop filming. I found that very disturbing & upsetting, the second video (the one upthread) even more so. A good mother would have just reassured little E that daddy was just excited about the football but not Malice. The first time I saw it I couldn't get the look on his face out of my mind. Seeing it again today it still upsets & disturbs me. His face? 💔 She really is a POS.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There were two IG videos she posted of him getting excited about football & little E getting upset. (They were posted together here some time ago.) .
In the first Ioan is hugging her saying I'm sorry over & over & has his head kind of buried in her neck & still she doesn't stop filming. I found that very disturbing & upsetting, the second video (the one upthread) even more so. A good mother would have just reassured little E that daddy was just excited about the football but not Malice. The first time I saw it I couldn't get the look on his face out of my mind. Seeing it again today it still upsets & disturbs me. His face? 💔 She really is a POS.
That's the video I remember. We had a lengthy discussion about this before. I thought he was very sweet with her and a few people were saying how it was odd for his shouting to affect her that much but as someone with ADHD who gets overwhelmed with lots of things going on around me and loud noises, her reaction was totally familiar to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He may not be the most magnificent specimen to ever walk this Earth, but if someone like him is insecure about looks, I had best never leave my house again. 🙈
Just saw that there is a "sophisticated punk" persona too: ☺
View attachment 916140
Well there is a photo that leaves nothing to the imagination hahaha it was from a photoshoot and it was called Gruff in the Buff 🙂

EDIT: OK it does leave something to the imagination and I rechecked it, but still he has done some nude scenes in films and series.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well there is a photo that leaves nothing to the imagination hahaha it was from a photoshoot and it was called Gruff in the Buff 🙂

EDIT: OK it does leave something to the imagination and I rechecked it, but still he has done some nude scenes in films and series.
I might see if I can find it, not saying I will, just that I might. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok can I post it or will that infringe with Tattle rules. I don't wanna get in trouble.

Edit: I prefer not to post it also I don't want it to be misinterpreted. I just wanted to clarify the whole well endowed argument 🤣🤣
Oh for fucks sake. Then at least tell the rest of us how to find it. Google isn't helpful. All I find is the latest beach pap shoot and that one's pretty regular. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Can you give any guidance where to look for these pics!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.