Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that you did :cool: I wanted to see it, lol, no apology needed. I'm the one who is sorry, 😞 I didn't mean to come across like a bossy cow.
Just thought of an earlier thread & not all posters liked the more fan girly type posts, etc. Apologies all.
No need to apologize, I appreciate the heads up, I've been away for a few days and barely catching up. This weekend seems is gonna be busy in Tattle land 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I so wish I could recommend my trauma therapist to him, but that would obviously be completely inappropriate (!) - I credit the person with saving my life, sanity and completely rebuilding my self esteem from the ground up. Thank God for good therapists.
A side-thing, but I deeply appreciate your honoring the person who repaired you emotionally, mentally, and possibly spiritually, as well (which is not at all necessarily related to religion). Idk I just love the prosperity of one person empowering another and guiding them down the proper path on which they can better themselves and the world with newfound grace. Haha, that was cheesy, maybe?

From what I've witnessed in here, you are so very good and upright and fair and I am glad those fortunes thrive in you! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi @welp thank you for posting the link to the other site. Red flags about AE’s behaviour were noted 14/15 years ago.
I’ve been trying to reply to you and now only realised we are on a new thread so that’s how long it took me to read it.
IG was loved by many at the start but not so much towards the end. Fascinating.

• Sad
How many years do we all plan on being on this forum? I could be dead by the time he gets his divorce! 🤣
I‘m almost more worried about what we‘ll do when this is over (if it ever is). It‘ll be like a severe case of empty nest syndrome. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, I got sucked into reading those princessmc chats. Wow! From 2007, the chats were the same as on our board now! There was this comment:

Think she could put down the cocktail long enough to have her wedding photo taken?
;)

And this comment, made me laugh:

It is obvious that they practice posing in front of the mirror all day long at home.
Alice: "-Oooops Baby Angel, I think you better look a bit more angry on the next premiere, that would be good for you. We don't want any fan girls to think you are smiling at them, do we Baby Angel?"
Ioan: "-Oh no, Angel. I only have eyes for you. Please don't be mad at me Angel, please. I would do anything for you, just ask me!"
Alice: "-I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. But okay. Call the imdb.com and tell them to shut down the site. NOW!!!"
Ioan: "-Yes Angel dear, of course sweety honey Angel honey."

or maybe

Ioan: "- Hm... Premiere again. I think I'll just wear a suit. Maybe the shiny one."
Alice: "- Just as long as you don't wear anything nice. I want to have all the attention."
Ioan: "- Of course Angel, I would never try to behave like the star in the family!"
Alice: "- No, because you're not! I am the star! I'm gonna wear extra high heels so that I become bigger than you, because I am more important than you!!!!"
This makes me really sad that her behaviour has obviously always been like this towards IG. It’s becoming more and more obvious he was in an abusive relationship.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, that is probably the reason, your sinister ass be damned:

View attachment 916094

How dare his name not be English:

View attachment 916093

I'm done with looking at the replies. I was hoping to find more Alice, but I only found Despair.
The weird racism about Welsh names bring unpronounceable really annoys me as a wife of a Welsh bloke whose parents were stopped from learning Welsh and given English names because it was too "backwards" to embrace their welshness. I'm so glad our kids want to speak Welsh. But these are the horrible people who made my husband's grandparents think English names and speaking only English was the only way to be normal. And Alice was doing it the other day - another way to put "daddy" down.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
See I greatly struggle with the idea that BW is romantically involved with IG for the sake of attention.

Alice rudely claimed she's thirsty for fame (from a "C-list actor," I think she said?) and she garnered a few laughs from her monkeys about that. But it just doesn't make sense to me why she would engage with a man who is so heavily burdened with general strife and severe anxiety, a venomous divorce, children who are emotionally absent towards him, sour press releases/media, and a furious ex-wife.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't seem to equate to me as a grab for attention. Why would she toss herself into such pandemonium for this reason? Literally who does that? Who sticks their head in an alligator's mouth, you know? Her continuing to stand beside him would absolutely annihilate her reputation, and could be doing so as we speak.

I lost my crystal ball during my last house cleaning, so unfortunately I can't predict whether or not their courtship will prosper forevermore, but it doesn't matter whether or not it does. To me, the sheer fact that she's hanging on through this disarray seems to imply that she witnesses in Ioan something beyond his celebrity status. If he were to sink from all of this, well, she's chained to his wrist. I don't understand what else would motivate her to stay other than some degree of honest affection.

Just my theory, dearie. 🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@ReturningthePearls - your mum must feel so loved by you & be so proud of you; for your compassion, wisdom, insight & understanding of her choice to stay. I'm so glad she has you in her corner. 💞 I wish her peace. ❤ I think you will make a wonderful counsellor. Hugs, ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - that is so sad & an awful thing for a child to witness. I hope you're in a good place now? Hugs, ❤ xxx

@Fuzzy Slippers - DV against men sadly doesn't get the support or acknowledgement that it should. I think there's still a stigma about it. I'm sorry your poor son suffered & can only imagine how helpless you felt. I hope he one day finds someone worthy of him. Hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
See I greatly struggle with the idea that BW is romantically involved with IG for the sake of attention.

Alice rudely claimed she's thirsty for fame (from a "C-list actor," I think she said?) and she garnered a few laughs from her monkeys about that. But it just doesn't make sense to me why she would engage with a man who is so heavily burdened with general strife and severe anxiety, a venomous divorce, children who are emotionally absent towards him, sour press releases/media, and a furious ex-wife.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't seem to equate to me as a grab for attention. Why would she toss herself into such pandemonium for this reason? Literally who does that? Who sticks their head in an alligator's mouth, you know? Her continuing to stand beside him would absolutely annihilate her reputation, and could be doing so as we speak.

I lost my crystal ball during my last house cleaning, so unfortunately I can't predict whether or not their courtship will prosper forevermore, but it doesn't matter whether or not it does. To me, the sheer fact that she's hanging on through this disarray seems to imply that she witnesses in Ioan something beyond his celebrity status. If he were to sink from all of this, well, she's chained to his wrist. I don't understand what else would motivate her to stay other than some degree of honest affection.

This. I don't get the ick from BW that I got from AE 20 years ago.

• Wow
Sorry I don't mean to derail the conversation, I thought I would contribute to a concern but I'll be a good girl now 🙂
Hey it’s relevant considering what AE has said about him. And I’m grateful for the lovely distraction considering I’m a red blooded American woman and still alive and breathing! No wonder AE has refused to relinquish him willingly. 🤣
And I’m not fan girling so no one come after me please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How many years do we all plan on being on this forum? I could be dead by the time he gets his divorce! 🤣
We're gonna go through all our life events on this forum...you'll be godparents to my eventual kids and we'll still never know each other irl lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I'm sorry, it just doesn't seem to equate to me as a grab for attention.

I'm from Brisbane, where "Harrow" was filmed and trust me...IG is the ONLY "celebrity" anywhere near here, so if someone did want a door into HW, he'd be the only star to hitch yourself to.
Not saying that's the case. But it's plausible

Reactions: 13
No need to apologize, I appreciate the heads up, I've been away for a few days and barely catching up. This weekend seems is gonna be busy in Tattle land 🤣
Thanks! 😘 x Yeah it will! I'm having a Christmas lunch with a friend tomorrow but will report for duty later! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hi @welp thank you for posting the link to the other site. Red flags about AE’s behaviour were noted 14/15 years ago.
I’ve been trying to reply to you and now only realised we are on a new thread so that’s how long it took me to read it.
IG was loved by many at the start but not so much towards the end. Fascinating.
yep, it's funny that Alice's minions, especially the main ones, claim that now his career will certainly vanish (perhaps it will, always hard to say, especially with a public smear campaign) because this is the most unpopular amongst fan he has ever been.

Nope, not true. Everyone turned against him back then, none of these people followed back then, they only know what Alice tells then. this time it's more split, and I reckon he has gained some fans he lost on the other side of the equation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Okay I agree that BW is not doing this to be famous, because if it was at this great cost is almost masochistic.

I have a theory that AE projects alot unto Ioan, his looks, him not growing older, his anxiety and the bizillions of flaws he suffers according to her. So it's like really hard breaking a dynamic like that, especially if you are not aware of that. He obviously got fed up with that and saw the opportunity to break free. Which I want to think he went to therapy or someone who he trusts lay some truth on him. Remember this sort of things are not so easy to see, for us looking from the outside it looks clear, but when you are in that mess it's hard to see. Anyway my point is, he will need alot of therapy to not repeat old paterns, beware of people who might cross personal boundaries and such. Hopefully BW is new and different kind of partner for Ioan. I am just saying that this kind of growth has to come from within and I hope he prioritizes his mental health and the mental health of his girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.