Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I used up all my Os hooting at sexy rugby players on another part of the internet. :p

And I hope you're right and he won't give in. But if the price are his daughters, it could happen, I suppose?
I hope California really does have tit sorted out when it comes to PA.

OK, now really off to bed. Those rugby players won't dream about themselves, you know? So I must do it.

See you gals and guys and gruffs in the morning!
It can’t possibly happen because that’s akin to using blackmail or terrorism. You can’t give AE a single millimeter or she’ll want a kilometer.

As a Brit, I can hear a mix of American, Welsh and a South/West England accent. She will have picked the Welsh twang up from Ioan (I pick up accents really easily from people I spend time with too). Don’t forget she lived in Paris for years so that may well be thrown into the mix.

The Bristol accent is very strong and rural sounding and I don’t pick that up from her.
She doesn’t sound particularly posh to me but neither does she have what I call a common accent either. Her accent sounds like a woman who is well travelled and has picked up a few twangs of other accents along the way as you would expect. I’m not picking up pretend posh accent from her voice.
I’m picking up on a bit of American/Brit/loaded to the gills accent. 🤪🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst of Alice's voice to my ear was in the clip of her she shared with Emma (the dog). She was so strident and domineering it was horrible. Poor Emma looked scared shitless 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
AE referred to Matthew as IG's 'ex-best friend'. I think she was saying in it the context of Matthew ending up with a woman like Keri Russell while IG ended up with BW.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
No tears and I know when my Narc mum moaned “she never got a minute” away from us it was a huge lie. I spent summers with my aunt and had a ball.
She wants a round of applause for being a basic mum. I mean it’s the least you do as a mum, and she has Gloria!
Yea, when Alice describes all the hard work she does as a mum it's "and I have to look after all there ickle ahhs and ooos and and cuddles and and hugs". It's like the hardest part of her job as a parent is literally the rewarding part.

She doesn't clean up after them, feed them beyond distributing take aways, I'm sure they bathe themselves and they used to have another nanny so before they could I bet the nanny did it, Gloria does the school run I bet most days, I'd wager homework is take it or leave it, she doesn't work to provide any of the above and it's not like her husband asked to be waited on hand and foot.

So what exactly is Alice complaining about other than the fact she's probably been bored out of her skull for the past 5 years? Turns out being a stay at home mum without actually doing any mothering or homemaking leaves basically just staying at home.

She has done duck all for years and her stay at home mum speech is so transparent because she can never list any real struggles of being a stay at home mum it's always "omg I had to give big E a hug today because she was upset, BEING A MOTHER IS SO HARD MY USELESS HUSBAND CANT EVEN AFFORD THE 3RD NANNY ANYMORE".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 913636
Ok, peeps...Round up... how did Matthew Rhys make a recent appearance?
Alice tweeted Matthew Rhys was IG's "ex-best friend" and mentioned Kerri Russel. Now people are speculating on why they are ex besties but again the only source for that is Mrs I DoN't ThInK I'vE EvEr LiEd :rolleyes:

Yea, when Alice describes all the hard work she does as a mum it's "and I have to look after all there ickle ahhs and ooos and and cuddles and and hugs". It's like the hardest part of her job as a parent is literally the rewarding part.

She doesn't clean up after them, feed them beyond distributing take aways, I'm sure they bathe themselves and they used to have another nanny so before they could I bet the nanny did it, Gloria does the school run I bet most days, I'd wager homework is take it or leave it, she doesn't work to provide any of the above and it's not like her husband asked to be waited on hand and foot.

So what exactly is Alice complaining about other than the fact she's probably been bored out of her skull for the past 5 years? Turns out being a stay at home mum without actually doing any mothering or homemaking leaves basically just staying at home.

She has done duck all for years and her stay at home mum speech is so transparent because she can never list any real struggles of being a stay at home mum it's always "omg I had to give big E a hug today because she was upset, BEING A MOTHER IS SO HARD".
BIB She wouldn't even know where to start!

Reactions: 12
Instead of throwing it out, she'll also take Ioan's now very dusty and moldy toothbrush and put it in her new bathroom next to hers. :eek:
She’s probs bejazzled the duck out of it and it’ll end up on a bag - new zip pull anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice complains that she gave up her career to be a SAHM. She didn't give up her career, her career have up on her. What with reported diva like behaviour and not being an even decent actress, she got "blackballed".

As with everything else she has only herself to blame (an impossible thing for a narc).

Reactions: 21
I’m just clipping my dog, exact same dog as Biancas. I’m wondering how she is walking it without getting snapped by paps and why they didn’t have it with them the other day? Where is the dog?
I can’t buy wine or clip the dog without thinking of all this 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m just clipping my dog, exact same dog as Biancas. I’m wondering how she is walking it without getting snapped by paps and why they didn’t have it with them the other day? Where is the dog?
Quarantine? Possibly dog walkers?

Reactions: 1
AE referred to Matthew as IG's 'ex-best friend'. I think she was saying in it the context of Matthew ending up with a woman like Keri Russell while IG ended up with BW.
And she deleted that post as soon as the Keri Russell fan dove in!

• Haha
Yes, no quarantine here in LA.

So are IG and BW in an apartment or house yet or in a hotel? Anyone know?
Where was the pap snap? It will be close to there. Is that area houses or apartments? The IG pic screamed apartment to me

Reactions: 2
Yes, no quarantine here in LA.

So are IG and BW in an apartment or house yet or in a hotel? Anyone know?
I am surprised only because I went through a phase of watching the 'Nothing to Declare' Australia shows recently. On one show an American tried to smuggle in a cat in hand luggage and it was spotted on X-ray. She was denied entry and put on a plane back to the USA but the cat was apparently denied entry back in USA so had to be destroyed, why? It broke my heart (for the beautiful seven year old cat, not so much to foolish owner)

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am surprised only because I went through a phase of watching the 'Nothing to Declare' Australia shows recently. On one show an American tried to smuggle in a cat in hand luggage and it was spotted on X-ray. She was denied entry and put on a plane back to the USA but the cat was apparently denied entry back in USA so had to be destroyed, why? It broke my heart (for the beautiful seven year old cat, not so much to foolish owner)
Johnny Depp got his dogs back easily enough

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.