Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tears and I know when my Narc mum moaned “she never got a minute” away from us it was a huge lie. I spent summers with my aunt and had a ball.
She wants a round of applause for being a basic mum. I mean it’s the least you do as a mum, and she has Gloria!

Reactions: 20
After rewatching this video posted in the previous thread, I find her behavior even more revolting sitting through it a second time. What a put-on act. This is what Ioan dealt with for years, Tattlers. Such histrionics. And she couldn't produce one tear for the video. Not one tear in this meltdown.

I only know British accents from my Dad and I binge watching EVERY BRITISH SERIES EVER MADE but I don't think I've ever heard an accent like AE. Is this for real or is she just overdramatizing and over acting her own damn accent?

Reactions: 10
Catching up so sorry peeps, but @Caitlyn130 your Roald Dahl post was just perfect! Project bad thoughts and your looks will follow. Don't mean to sound up myself, but I'm a pretty lady, dang I was lovely back in the day. Now the metabolism has gone, I'm getting bigger and I'm not totally happy with myself, but I always project positivity and I know it shows in my face.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I only know British accents from my Dad and I binge watching EVERY BRITISH SERIES EVER MADE but I don't think I've ever heard an accent like AE. Is this for real or is she just overdramatizing and over acting her own damn accent?
She has a Bristol accent and is trying to conceal it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
AE: i’m completely over the man himself

Nothing says that like doing a smear campaign against his new GF and getting the FMs to join in.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After rewatching this video posted in the previous thread, I find her behavior even more revolting sitting through it a second time. What a put-on act. This is what Ioan dealt with for years, Tattlers. Such histrionics. And she couldn't produce one tear for the video. Not one tear in this meltdown.

She’s VILE!!!

Even I could produce tears if I had to, and I’m not even an actesss!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found a bottle of Barossa Valley Shiraz that the FM should seriously consider sending Alice for Xmas 🎄...........
Barossa Valley is South Australia wine country

FE3A24C3-6F77-4D9D-B393-67D34C40668C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I added a video ;)
Thank you double. Wondering the same thing @KikiFromNy - thx for asking! I’ve got quite a few friends from UK but her accent seems a bit over the top. Ironically I was watching Cruella and thinking she sounded like Malice. And Baroness (Emma Thompson). It is like AE trying to make herself sound like what average Americans think posh-y Brits sound like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you double. Wondering the same thing @KikiFromNy - thx for asking! I’ve got quite a few friends from UK but her accent seems a bit over the top. Ironically I was watching Cruella and thinking she sounded like Malice. And Baroness (Emma Thompson). It is like AE trying to make herself sound like what average Americans think posh-y Brits sound like.
I think she had a generic Bristol accent, but the years of being with "her man" who is "all man" and from Wales, she's picks up those soft vowels.

Reactions: 13
@LucySmith 's post has inspired me to look for some classy Bogan merch, and alas, my big business suggestion is a few years too late.

I still think there's a market for bedazzled Bogan merch...

Anyway, I feel like these nice Bogan items can go in the Bogan gift hamper.

21244455_0.png

1639010067989.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I dunno, I’m Welsh but I’ve lived all over the UK and I’ve never heard an accent quite like Alice’s. Some if it does sound very put on to me, but I may be overly critical because I’m not so keen on the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Help me out. Does that mean an accent not as "posh" as she's trying to portray? And thank you!
As a Brit, I can hear a mix of American, Welsh and a South/West England accent. She will have picked the Welsh twang up from Ioan (I pick up accents really easily from people I spend time with too). Don’t forget she lived in Paris for years so that may well be thrown into the mix.

The Bristol accent is very strong and rural sounding and I don’t pick that up from her.
She doesn’t sound particularly posh to me but neither does she have what I call a common accent either. Her accent sounds like a woman who is well travelled and has picked up a few twangs of other accents along the way as you would expect. I’m not picking up pretend posh accent from her voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you! Yes! That's it! What we Americans think a posh Britain accent sounds like. America is just so vast and we have trouble deciphering some of our own country's accents sound like! For my British friends - the struggle is real! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.