Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #27 Narc rage sells, narc rage sells, narc rage all the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were happily meeting him before he left and now after finishing work they don't, then the judge will see clear cut parental alienation. Parental alienation is basically determined if there is no logical reason for a child to hate their parents (this is then considered a literal mental health issue with the child and is viewed by the court as caused by the alienating parent) this is why PA is considered so big of a deal, it's effectively recognized as your care causing the child mental health issues.
Are you in the US? Ella refused to meet him before him left and Elsie now that he has returned. There is no logical reason for the hate but what can a judge do? Force contact? In the UK they would be taken off the mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree. AE was superficially attractive in her younger days, but nothing particularly memorable. Her attractiveness, for me, is too hard and bland, not enough to hold the interest.
I think BW is cute and sort of endearing.
I think I'm just really, really not a fan of the filler, botox, super white and perfect veneers, plumped lips type of look that is so common these days. I see so many people my age and younger on the train having had their lips done and their veneers done (I live on the London/Essex border where it seems particularly common). I prefer natural, imperfect faces. I'm not saying I think AE or BW are ugly, far from it - it's just not a look I find very attractive. But to each their own and as long as they love how they look that's all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wondered if her change in tone is because she has convinced herself that Bianca is not worthy and she thinks she has a chance of winning him back?
I think this is it!
She’s seen Bianca now and probably thinks hmm she’s ok, nothing special.

Reactions: 7
I wondered if her change in tone is because she has convinced herself that Bianca is not worthy and she thinks she has a chance of winning him back?
I wonder if he's started almost hinting at that to make her shut up? He probably has enough evidence to run riot in a court room at this point and could do with her just being bleeping quiet lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention the fact that it's a bit cliche of him. But I think Ioan is quite vain and seems to have become with age a lot more conscious/insecure about how he looks. People were worried about how he looked in the pap shots but I think it's him trying very hard (maybe too hard) to not gain weight and the dreaded middle-aged spread. Even his hair looks too coiffured and a bit iffy to me, as if he's trying too hard to look younger. Even though he's only 48. It's just an opinion but I think all these efforts make him look older, unnecessarily.
Also, Ioan will never be James Bond/action guy, he always seems to verge on the geeky/gawky physucally and looks wise actually. (anyone else notice that arms appear to be too long for his body?)
I must disagree. I think he'd be ideal as Bond. If not Bond himself, another character in the story. Would love to watch that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Night night, all. Alice, please do something bizarre overnight so that I have something to look forward to in the morning.

• Haha
AE was superficially attractive in her younger days, but nothing particularly memorable. Her attractiveness, for me, is too hard and bland, not enough to hold the interest.
I think BW is cute and sort of endearing.
Yes. Pretty blondes are not that rare. I don't really understand the raving about Alice's looks on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Biancas unlocked her twitter and is managing to get some shade in and I dont blame her quite frankly. With the tit she has had to read about herself. Her character, her looks even her family have been torn apart online.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.